Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ Xuez Project: Built by the community for the community.  (Read 18914 times)
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

I hope Xuez reinvigorates what Xios was aiming for because it was a really good project, too sad that the developers abandoned it but is great that you guys took over and will make real progress. Lets hope it doesn't stay just in words.
Mike_Pence

Activity: 20
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

I hope Xuez reinvigorates what Xios was aiming for because it was a really good project, too sad that the developers abandoned it but is great that you guys took over and will make real progress. Lets hope it doesn't stay just in words.

Thank you for your kind words . I think up until now we have lived up to the expectations .
And i believe even better than Xios did.

We are working every day , we try to evolve , we make new plans and form new relationships and there is a long term goal and vision .

god-father-XIOS

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:47:37 PM

Aproximately two weeks ago i loaned 1001 coins to www.Nodeshare.in, because after i bought a couple of dozens MN from them for XUEZ - even though XUEZ wasnt officially supported yet, they asked me if i could lend them the coins so that they may be able to set up a Masternode themselves, and offer up the XUEZ Masternoding Service in an official manner, through their Website.

I agreed, and sent them 1001 coins.

You would all say now I am BSC™ (Bat-Shit-Crazy), sending coins aways with the possibility being very high, that i may never see them again.
Well, not only did they returned the coins, a couple of days later, they returned them with what their  Masternode "in testing" earned.

And today i am proud to announce here, that they officially Extended Support for XUEZ, as a coin for which they offer their Masternode Setting Up Service.

I have bought 60 Nodes from them, and they are all working without any Problems.
If you are one of those People that doesnt want to mess up with the tech stuff, to host their own Masternodes, and want a quick fix, their Service is for you.

Here are the links:
https://www.nodeshare.in/product/xuez-masternode-hosting/

There is a Discount the more Masternodes you order.

And here is their Tutorial they were able to create because i sent them those Coinz, where you see what you must do on your end.
https://www.nodeshare.in/xuez-masternode-setup/

All you Need to do is send them the address of the collateral (1000 XUEZ), and they send you the Masternode.conf file.

We should probably add this info to the Main Post on Page 1.

For the 20th time - Xuez team will not endorse this - but people are free to do whatever they want to do.

god-father-XIOS

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

Aproximately two weeks ago i loaned 1001 coins to www.Nodeshare.in, because after i bought a couple of dozens MN from them for XUEZ - even though XUEZ wasnt officially supported yet, they asked me if i could lend them the coins so that they may be able to set up a Masternode themselves, and offer up the XUEZ Masternoding Service in an official manner, through their Website.

I agreed, and sent them 1001 coins.

You would all say now I am BSC™ (Bat-Shit-Crazy), sending coins aways with the possibility being very high, that i may never see them again.
Well, not only did they returned the coins, a couple of days later, they returned them with what their  Masternode "in testing" earned.

And today i am proud to announce here, that they officially Extended Support for XUEZ, as a coin for which they offer their Masternode Setting Up Service.

I have bought 60 Nodes from them, and they are all working without any Problems.
If you are one of those People that doesnt want to mess up with the tech stuff, to host their own Masternodes, and want a quick fix, their Service is for you.

Here are the links:
https://www.nodeshare.in/product/xuez-masternode-hosting/

There is a Discount the more Masternodes you order.

And here is their Tutorial they were able to create because i sent them those Coinz, where you see what you must do on your end.
https://www.nodeshare.in/xuez-masternode-setup/

All you Need to do is send them the address of the collateral (1000 XUEZ), and they send you the Masternode.conf file.

We should probably add this info to the Main Post on Page 1.

For the 20th time - Xuez team will not endorse this - but people are free to do whatever they want to do.

Adding on to my point - If you follow the Masternode guide, a 3 step script has been produced to make masternode deployment easy.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:17:54 AM

By making a big size of block surely could increase the transaction speed, that way the old problem on having a slow transaction speed will be removed.
But doesn't it will also affect the need of hardware resource.
I hope that issue already been anticipated, well good work Xues.
cryptounicon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:37:48 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 03:04:39 AM by cryptounicon

Things are looking great with this project and team. Last I checked we have over 30 community members who have stepped up to become a part of the team. The coin transacts in seconds, and I think its got a great roadmap if they can pull it off. There is an agreement to list with Bisq on their next update, and looks like they are about halfway or closer to having raised the listing fees for Coinmarkets.io. I can't wait to see how this grows once they are trading. Last I checked there was over 600 masternodes active securing the network. Pretty impressive for such a young coin.

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
Bytales

Activity: 151
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

Not really. Fully synced XUEZ node folder - so the app and a local copy of blockchain - is under 50MB. It syncs from 0 to current in less than a minute. It poses really minimal requirements on the system and works very smoothly even on an old machine.

The More Nodes there are, the faster the blockchain is downloaded from Zero ?
Mike_Pence

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:16:35 AM

Not really. Fully synced XUEZ node folder - so the app and a local copy of blockchain - is under 50MB. It syncs from 0 to current in less than a minute. It poses really minimal requirements on the system and works very smoothly even on an old machine.

In a certain way yes

It depends on your location and the nearest nodes to you and the masternodes upload speed
certainly more masternodes provide more connections so in a certain way , yes it helps
davembg (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

In a certain way yes

It depends on your location and the nearest nodes to you and the masternodes upload speed
certainly more masternodes provide more connections so in a certain way , yes it helps

More nodes also makes it far more difficult to fork the blockchain and provides network redundancy & resilience.
Robrunzen

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

Hi,

When can we buy Xuez on an exchange?
It looks like a very promising project.

Cheers
R
Mike_Pence

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:27:04 PM

Hi,

When can we buy Xuez on an exchange?
It looks like a very promising project.

Cheers
R

It will happen as soon as we conclude our fundraising event

You can visit us on discord  https://discord.gg/Ccrkxyj   for more information  or if you want to participate in this event
Uvuvwevwevwe

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:40:50 AM

Proof of Work is almost complete.  Proof of Stake will begin and replace the ming block rewards
sawsaw987jig

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:43:30 AM

Are there any news or release gonna be announced before end of this month ? I set my eyes on this
melinlucky1

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:45:11 AM

I looking forward for this as its interesting and I want to participate it soon
Uvuvwevwevwe

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:45:37 AM

Are there any news or release gonna be announced before end of this month ? I set my eyes on this

You should see XUEZ on an exchange in May.  Proof of stake starts in less than 2 days.
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:21:15 AM

I was following XIOS and read about XUEZ few weeks ago, so I waited before buying. Now I'll get in and see what you can obtain from this, it looks good.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
Mi chael

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:12:42 AM

where and when will the listing take place?
egretia
Bytales

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:12:09 AM

egretia

We have concluded the Lottery, which went on untill Block 43500. After this, which is now, the Auction for coins will be taking place.
We have, if i am not mistaken,  gathered a bit less than half of what we Need for our first listing on Coin-Exchange.io. The remainder of the funds will be gather via Auctioning, where with People will get the oportunity to buy the COIN directly from the Team, before the Exchange listing will happen.

As the Sentiment seems to be right now, there are very very few those that would be willing to sell their coin, so the Price might get multiples times higher once the Exchange listing happens.

That would mean getting the coins now in auction would be the best opportunity to get them.
And even after listing, People are not that willing to part with their coin, because of the Staking mechanism.

Which by the way, we have Transition to succesfully, the POS Phase. No more Mining, Now XUEZ is full proof of stake.
The only way to get new coin is to have coin, and the only way to have coin, is to get it from those that have it. And if those that have it dont want to sell it, because they themselves would be producing less, then the Price will climb pretty fast.

For now the number of coins are extremly low, 2.5 mil, but 1 mil out of this is the community fund. So the circulating supply is only 1.5 mil. Which is extremly low.

You could wait for listing and not get them in the auction, but then if you were to get them in the auction, you would have them now, and they would stake now; When the listing is on, they may very well be 2 or 3 times more expensive than listing. People often talked of more than 10 euros per coin, whereas now you can get 1000 coins with 0.4 BTC, or 500 coins with 0.25 BTC.
davembg (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

egretia

We have concluded the Lottery, which went on untill Block 43500. After this, which is now, the Auction for coins will be taking place.
We have, if i am not mistaken,  gathered a bit less than half of what we Need for our first listing on Coin-Exchange.io. The remainder of the funds will be gather via Auctioning, where with People will get the oportunity to buy the COIN directly from the Team, before the Exchange listing will happen.

As the Sentiment seems to be right now, there are very very few those that would be willing to sell their coin, so the Price might get multiples times higher once the Exchange listing happens.

That would mean getting the coins now in auction would be the best opportunity to get them.
And even after listing, People are not that willing to part with their coin, because of the Staking mechanism.

Which by the way, we have Transition to succesfully, the POS Phase. No more Mining, Now XUEZ is full proof of stake.
The only way to get new coin is to have coin, and the only way to have coin, is to get it from those that have it. And if those that have it dont want to sell it, because they themselves would be producing less, then the Price will climb pretty fast.

For now the number of coins are extremly low, 2.5 mil, but 1 mil out of this is the community fund. So the circulating supply is only 1.5 mil. Which is extremly low.

You could wait for listing and not get them in the auction, but then if you were to get them in the auction, you would have them now, and they would stake now; When the listing is on, they may very well be 2 or 3 times more expensive than listing. People often talked of more than 10 euros per coin, whereas now you can get 1000 coins with 0.4 BTC, or 500 coins with 0.25 BTC.

Total number of coins should actually be 21 million, not 2.5 million.
Out of the 2,446,210.1 "premine", 1,364,617.77358933 were distributed to previous XIOS holders who registered for the swap.
The remaining funds will be used for promotion and exchange fees, which are hilarious these days.
So, our premine is a little over 5% and exchanges will likely get most of that.

Bytales

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:20:03 PM
Merited by davembg (2)

yes of course, this is a 21mil cap coin same as bitcoin, which is in the begining, with only 2.5 mil on the chain for now
It will increase over the years until 21 mil wil be reached, which will take tens of years. Same as for bitcoin.

Yah, the exchanges got very greedy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: