Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market has woken up  (Read 3701 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:21:29 AM

It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.

Yes that's what is supposed to be in a dynamic market. You don't expect it to continue to dip all the time, the market is recovering this time around. This is good for investors who are going to maximized profit.

HOMT

Powered by,
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:27:53 AM

It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.

Yes that's what is supposed to be in a dynamic market. You don't expect it to continue to dip all the time, the market is recovering this time around. This is good for investors who are going to maximized profit.
now is not just a big class investor who is ready to face big profits, but small class investors are also now should set up funds to be able to get profit because now the market is returning to the highest position, so I think the right time to get big profits.
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:33:01 AM

The market is getting better and better, and most of the encryption has gone up by 30%, which is a good sign. If BTC has been going up lately, then the encryption bull market may be coming.

Izalcomax

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:34:05 AM

I agree with you, market has woken up again, and the price has bounce back!
and i hope it can continue like this until the end of this year, maybe we can contribute more in order to keep the market awake!
still try to figure it out how?? maybe some of you guys know it how
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:35:37 AM

week.

We all expect the market are going increase again and will recover in the last dip, I think this is the beginning of the market will recovered and I hope it will be continue.
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

the peak of the price will be in the 3rd quarter of 2018, ie in August. this is still in a time of correction of price increases at the end of 2017
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:37:14 AM

It seems to be a great trap Shocked
Whales are creating illusion of "Bullish trend" and then they will sharply dump the whole market!
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

week.

now is not just a big class investor who is ready to face big profits, but small class investors are also now should set up funds to be able to get profit because now the market is returning to the highest position, so I think the right time to get big profits.
Indeed, if viewed the market began to recover this time. This is great for investors who will maximize profits.
But it does not rule out that the market is still in the process of surviving its downfall in recent months
and what we are seeing now is not really the new era you are saying. We are waiting for the market for
the hype so you will see the difference from what you are talking about the new era.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:39:12 AM

Still too early to say that. Its waking up but really slow and gradually, we can see where it goes till mid of this year and can predict anything. This is normal in fluctuation occurred many times before in last few months.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

Whales are creating illusion of "Bullish trend" and then they will sharply dump the whole market!

Solidarity. I think this is manipulation, in the last year(last spring) we saw what is real bullish market - all coins made x10-x100 just in the year, and then another bull run in December, that was crazy. I think that first pump will because of new adepts and new money, and the second one was with help of tether manipulations imo. Now we see very very weak rise for crypto. It is not natural, it can be made by a couple of millionaires on such small market.
I think it will go deep and real rise will be in autumn or something near that

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

it may have been a long time for many people waiting for the revival of the market and this is very good news and this is the right time for the coin holders to sell it, but for me it will wait for the resurrection and I am sure the market will continue to rise the next few days from the price currently.
sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:01:50 AM

my dear, am so so happy that its in my time. every where is green.. am enjoying the significant change.
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

week.
I hope this is only beginning of the growth of cryptocurrency market and the upward movement will continue in the next months. Many people panicked when the price of cryptocurrency fell, but now no one doubts that buying cryptocurrency is the best investment.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:03:54 AM

Keep thinking like this and you won't make any money.  Spectators don't make money.  Scared money doesn't make money.  You're missing out on huge gains.  It's altseason and everyone is loving it.  Seasons lasts for months, not days.   Wink
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

I would like to say if this news is very good hearing for all investors and crypto traders. Looks like ready for the escape. I hope the market is showing strong here and in the future, it is clear the market will grow. And also It's nice to see the market finally do something positive. but yeah let us slow down and see where this goes.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

week.

Yes there are positive changes, in crypto world some crisis is always replaced with accelerations, so I hope not is the same situation.
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:20:24 AM

week.

Yes indeed. It is very a pity to miss because it's been months many have already resigned and wait. This time is a good time but of course don't be too ambitious and always look at the State of analysis.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

The bitcoin rate continues to grow after overcoming the mark of $8000. It is followed by all other crypto-currencies. Large investors suddenly became interested in bitcoin, which was another favorable factor for influencing the price of the crypto currency. The digital market literally "came to life" after a long correction period in March. This does not indicate that the repeated fall of bitcoin should not be expected. However, it becomes obvious that now people have again been credited to the crypto currency.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:37:44 AM

I agree with that. Crypto market starting to gain a bullish momentum gradually. Specially, BITCOIN already passed the resistance of $9000 and if it reaches $9300, I believe that a confirm bull run will start. On the other hand, BCH win the most gainers in the market because of left and right positive advertisement with the project. Still, I'm pretty sure that BCH will face a deeper correction sooner.
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:39:17 AM

week.

That is really amazing. Bitcoin Cash has been outperforming most other coins.
The market is moving up steadily. It is possible to reach ATH.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: