Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market has woken up  (Read 3701 times)
dungthuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

i beleive many prople happy when we see crypto market,all coin grow up with strong grow up of btc and eth,do you beleive btc can reach 20000 usd and eth reach 20000 usd in this summer with this speed? i beleive it is real
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

Yes i think we are starting to recover from the crash and started to go up again, this is indeed a good news as the bear market is quite long and a lot of people lose their money. This is very good for the one who has a lot of patience to hold through the crash and the one thay brave and smart that fill their bag with cheap coins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

The market is in the green after a long dump period, it's good to see the market increase it's market cap. But i believe truly that if Bitcoin does not go 10K then everything else will not be safe and we wont profit from our investments just yet.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

This is the most interesting news to hear for all the crypto investors and traders. It seems to be ready for the breakout. I hope the market is showing strong here and in coming future obviously the market will grow up.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

Yes :)It is good news for all we should learn from past crash that it is part of market and never panic yourself and dont loose hope.Buy more when price go low to recover the losses.
Right now mostly market is green and many coins increased from 10 to 50% almost and it is happy moment for all.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

I for one really don't care now if many perceive like a revival of cryptocurrencies now because with a big gain would come a big loss someday and for those who are not careful, will spell their doom. I will just hold and see how it goes.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:19:09 PM

Yes after a bear phase of almost 4 month market started to recover now and its recovering good most of the altcoins also are raising with bitcoin and that a very good new for the whole crypto market that Altcoins and Bitcoin moving in the same direction hope for the best.
gelli

Activity: 434

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.
Growth has definitely begun. This is evidenced by the fact that the coins on coinmarketcap are mostly green. This gives hope that a new stage of growth is already underway.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

It's a good thing to make money. But the market is changeable and may go to bear market at any time. It is only a few months since the last bull market, and it is estimated that it will have to be adjusted for some time.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:25:57 PM

Market prices are uptrend, many undervalue altcoin are getting good attention from investors all around the world. Cryptocurrency is booming and this is the perfect timing to take good position on quality altcoin and bitcoin as well.

KceoH

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

Yes, I myself personally noticed that the altokones began to turn green and move upwards. Everything is very similar to last year, last year in April-May everything was exactly the same. I think in the next couple of months we will take a new height, so do not despair.
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

Even if the market crashes, I don't expect it to go as low as it did the past few weeks.
It might hit a few bumps along the way but I believe the growing phase is far from over.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
therozaq

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.

off course, I certainly the price will go up. it is good for trader, investor and bounty hunter.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

It seems the market bleeding has stopped already. The price of the coins and tokens is in the mode of recovering. For anyone who is stacking up now of coins and tokens surely they already has a big profit, and is going to rise as the day passes by. Its just my instinc, but it only relies within the market supply and demands.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

Yes absolutely, we are all happy in this few weeks update by the bitcoin having increasing for almost 80% market value. This is the time we celebrate in a small earnings and make as a lesson from the past crash and losing capital investment. Hoping this will continue rising even in gradual percentage but surely can earned every now and then.

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

I would also like to enjoy market growth of the cryptos, very nice to watch when your coins are rapidly moving to the moon and then to Mars))) this process impresses everyone remains indifferent))) it's time for x's!!!
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

Yes absolutely, we are all happy in this few weeks update by the bitcoin having increasing for almost 80% market value. This is the time we celebrate in a small earnings and make as a lesson from the past crash and losing capital investment. Hoping this will continue rising even in gradual percentage but surely can earned every now and then.

The digital market is literally going to live again after a long period of correction last month.
This does not indicate that repeated falling of bitcoin should not be expected. But this will all go
according to the path that will increase and also decrease. However, it becomes clear that now people
have been credited again to crypto currency. Indeed in addition we try we also hope this will continue
to increase so that what we do can produce ...
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

Yes it seems the bullish days are ahead for the crypto market. But I wish it will last long. But it is too early to say that the market will not suffer again. I think the golden days for the crypto will last at least 3 to 4 months. And I above all want this market to be regulated so its volatility will end forever.

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

It seems so. Only I hope that garbage unuseful projects will be stay where they belong to.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

week.

Yes that's what is supposed to be in a dynamic market. You don't expect it to continue to dip all the time, the market is recovering this time around. This is good for investors who are going to maximized profit.
What a good news to hear! Despite its lack of official back up and widely acceptance, it constantly builds a strong structure that make people willing to invest and recognize its existence, since it evolves rapidly. Preparing for its volatility and embracing its nature create a welcoming environment for all. It has been into a lot of controversies yet survived it all and market has becoming more popular and I think it will likely to continue its dominance.  

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: