Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moderators removed post of dragonminer  (Read 266 times)
jabby (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

Once again the moderators have removed the post that showed creditably of the miners. A video was just issued showing digi supported you guys but it seems that the moderators are about to blow there chance once again.

Why are the moderators deleting every post that is not what they see as fit? You guys know that you are loosing your credibility and digi is going to out you in this videos.

Moderators: gmaxwell, -ck, frodocooper)

All posts have been screenshots as well as that you deleted them. Are you willing to comprise your bitcointalk forum?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jabby (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

Moderators: gmaxwell, -ck, frodocooper) correspondence has already been sent to your boss cobra, I would reply with a direct message to square this away.
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 1632

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:07:29 PM

No, you misunderstood. You're free to post what you want provided you follow the rules of the forum and subsection - you are creating extra hardware threads when there already is one for the T1s. Post on the existing thread instead of starting a new one; you are only allowed to create a new one if the original thread is self moderated and you wish to start a thread that isn't.

This thread will be removed in time too since it's a moderation discussion and not mining.

Locked.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
frodocooper

Activity: 351
Merit: 410

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:01:31 AM
Merited by DarkStar_ (1), TMAN (1)

In addition to what -ck said, your topic posts were deleted because every single one of them contained advertisements for your website and social media channels at the bottom of each post. This is not allowed under the forum's rules:

24. Advertisements (including signatures within the post area) in posts aren't allowed unless the post is in a thread you started and is really substantial and useful.[9][e]

[...]

<...>
Ads are typically not allowed in posts (outside of the signature area) because they are annoying and off-topic. It is especially disallowed to put ads or signatures at the bottom of all of your posts. Except for traditional valedictions, which are tolerated but discouraged, signatures are for the signature area only.

However, if you are using the forum as a publishing platform to host something really substantial and useful, selling ads in that substantial work is allowed. To be eligible for this, your post must be in a topic that you started, and your post must be substantial and long enough to make the ad seem entirely insignificant. If in doubt, ask me.

Now, you may argue that your topic posts qualified for the rule's exception — i.e., they were substantial and useful. I disagree. A transcript of a YouTube video — which is what your DragonMint review topic was — does not qualify as substantial and useful and does not make the advertisements at the bottom of the transcript any less significant. If anything, it's lazy, annoying, and only served to betray the intention of the post as an attempt to attract traffic to your website and social media channels.

For examples of truly substantial, useful, and valuable review topics, see HagssFIN's various reviews. That's how on-forum and for-forum reviews are properly done.
jabby (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:36:40 AM

frodocooper That is 100% inaccurate information.

Who quantify what is substantial, you?

The Dragonmint T1 posts where all removed and I was first to post it. That had huge substance and by deleting it and calling it a scam you and your little team manipulated and deceived people.

Who betrayed who in this situation. I have learned in life that people who point the fingers are the ones that are guilty. Just because you do not like the video mean absolutely nothing and just add more fuel to my fire.

Guess what my videos are all over bitcoin news and very major articles so you insignificant view of this situation means nothing. You are the obvious culprit that keeps reporting it.

P.S. Check with the china bushiness registration and you can see Asicminer has been in business since 2013.

Do not worry you have been added to the list of people who are being investigated. The darkness never wins, light will always prevail.
frodocooper

Activity: 351
Merit: 410

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:56:41 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 05:44:45 AM by frodocooper

Who quantify what is substantial, you?

Yes.

23. When deciding if a user has broken the rules, the staff have the right to follow their interpretation of the rules.[e]

[...]

23. This rule is meant to prevent from users exploiting possible loopholes in the rules or some interpretations that follow the literal meaning of the rule rather than the meaning of what it truly wanted to prevent.

The Dragonmint T1 posts where all removed and I was first to post it.

No, you weren't. The first thread about the DragonMint T1 was started by castiel0504 at 2:10:42 PM on November 22, 2017 (UTC±00:00). That thread was never removed.

Your forum account, on the other hand, didn't exist until 8:15:09 PM on January 8, 2018 (UTC±00:00).
jabby (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

And frodocooper you have no guts to get behind a camera, all you do is type. You stated I offer no valuable information correct?

Lets clarify this. I have seen multiple sellers on ebay to amazon replicating my shrouds, designs and ASIC miner work.

Here is another little example for you buddy.

There are also about 3 other sellers making these shrouds which obviously are not even my design because I used a mathematical formula to design mine.

At least they give credit where credit is due so I have no issue with people ripping off my ideas.

Also if you look at my videos on youtube for the antminer V9, S9, Draongmint and many other models people are all using my images.

These are just tiny shreds of evidence again to show you are absolutely wrong and incorrect.

I also have pages filled with all the information that I have added to this forum, the mining community and the bitcoin community. You on the other hand do nothing but delete what you see that does not fit your agenda.

You seem that you are unhappy in life and it is flowing onto this forum which is absolutely wrong. You can type all the miss information that you want but guess what, you can't stop reality.

Hatred looks ugly on you bud.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

You aware the rules of this forum or not.Here are details of the rules, guidelines,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0   it may help you.

Your post is not following the rules, guidelines.so it may be deleted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: