Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rhenium [XRH] Decentralized, private & community driven POS cryptocurrency  (Read 24642 times)
Hwario
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

I believe its always good to do your own research about the project and make a decision on whether to buy or not instead of following the speculations...

True, its always good to make an informed decision, instead of depending on just some opinions..
Wilsonthebitcoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

Any discount or offers for early acquiring the masternode?
muninja

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

I believe its always good to do your own research about the project and make a decision on whether to buy or not instead of following the speculations...

True, its always good to make an informed decision, instead of depending on just some opinions..

Exactly. thats the best thing in any investment
free2enjoy

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

How do I withdraw my XRH from Cryptobridge?  There are no wallet keys on the site for XRH. 

I read that there's a transition to ZeroCoin but I wanted to ask again anyway. 
krya8219

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

anyone want to buy mine RHenium 5800 at a price lower than CB?
free2enjoy

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:49:58 PM

Hello #Rhenians! Regarding the recent spread of false FUD we are here to address it. Firstly the Rhenium Network is in no way a part of any other project. We have operated solely from day 1. Regarding premine - majority of this is clearly still intact and can found by simply checking the top wallets in block explorer, this dispels any claims regarding a "sell off". Premine usage can be found in whitepaper. Furthermore 100's projects are forked from PIVX - however we will look to build on their strong code over time. This is our teams first project within the crypto space and we have grown a strong community and team via discord. Thanks for the support so far! Back to work for us! Within 5 weeks we have made huge progress such as Coinmarketcap, GIN, and Crypto-Bridge.

Hello,

I bought XRH on Cryptobridge today but there is no method for me to move it to my wallet.  I read that this may be due to the Zerocoin upgrade? 

I was wondering if you know why I can't withdraw my coins?   There's no customer service on the exchange so I'm stuck wondering.

Thanks, Ron
krya8219

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

on  CB withdrawal not working, sell them and buy my 5800 RH and they'll have it on the wallet and not on the exchange, I will sell cheaper than CB
free2enjoy

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:38:08 PM

on  CB withdrawal not working, sell them and buy my 5800 RH and they'll have it on the wallet and not on the exchange, I will sell cheaper than CB

Do you know why it's not working?  Thanks
krya8219

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

CB wrote that the wallet is disabled because the network daemon does not work
free2enjoy

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:55:04 PM

Hello #Rhenians! Regarding the recent spread of false FUD we are here to address it. Firstly the Rhenium Network is in no way a part of any other project. We have operated solely from day 1. Regarding premine - majority of this is clearly still intact and can found by simply checking the top wallets in block explorer, this dispels any claims regarding a "sell off". Premine usage can be found in whitepaper. Furthermore 100's projects are forked from PIVX - however we will look to build on their strong code over time. This is our teams first project within the crypto space and we have grown a strong community and team via discord. Thanks for the support so far! Back to work for us! Within 5 weeks we have made huge progress such as Coinmarketcap, GIN, and Crypto-Bridge.

Hello,

I bought XRH on Cryptobridge today but there is no method for me to move it to my wallet.  I read that this may be due to the Zerocoin upgrade? 

I was wondering if you know why I can't withdraw my coins?   There's no customer service on the exchange so I'm stuck wondering.

Thanks, Ron

From a teammember...thanks!

Movalis - Today at 12:52 PM
hello there
deposit and whitdrawl are disable for XRH atm since the new protocol will be updat at 75k block
atm we are on 74400k
free2enjoy

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:08:57 PM

Hello,

Thanks, Ron

From a teammember...thanks!

Movalis - Today at 12:52 PM
hello there
deposit and whitdrawl are disable for XRH atm since the new protocol will be updat at 75k block
atm we are on 74400k

Here's a page on Discord with info....teammembers have been excellent replying to messages I sent them... :-)

https://discordapp.com/channels/436830540612763670/437575290663862274
tasmemphis

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:28:42 AM

nice project
Marjorie521

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:22:54 AM

I'm waiting for the latest news regarding the project..
coinskeeper

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

I'm waiting for the latest news regarding the project..

And I am waiting for blockchain fork issue fix.  Sad

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Hwario
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

the key characteristics of a good cryptocurrency are captured: speed, privacy, suitabilty etc..this will soon explode
vondagon
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:28:46 AM

the key characteristics of a good cryptocurrency are captured: speed, privacy, suitabilty etc..this will soon explode

Sounds exciting but I'm yet to decide whether to join..
peperushing

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

you've left out the point of being community driven..
phuongden

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

There's no customer service on the exchange so I'm stuck wondering.
Hwario
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:54:00 AM

There's no customer service on the exchange so I'm stuck wondering.
You can try consulting them on the provided platforms. There's also some guides I found here https://github.com/Rheniumnetwork/Masternode-Setup-Guide
Hwario
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

I think its the right time to become part of it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: