Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][PARS] Parsicoin - A Private Untraceable CryptoCurrency  (Read 32761 times)
parsicoin

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

How can I move from GUI 0.9.6 to purse CLI 0.9.7? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Backup your wallet to a .wallet file from menu>>file>>backup some place safe , then download and run v0.9.7 again from menu>>file>>import wallet , choose your wallet file .

I do not understand, I mean I'm using a GUI wallet and now switch to a CLI wallet, and I do not know how to set them up.
Please join us on discord : https://discord.gg/c7qmFNh
 So community can help you with that kinda problems.
parsicoin

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

Would you mind giving Parsicoin regular updates on progresses of the project, please.
The Parsicoin community need to have official reports from Parsicoin team in order to keep investing into the project or leave.
It's my opinion on the operational marketing campaign and communicational strategy for Parsicoin project.
Yes , it's a good idea however we are going to add our roadmap which includes feature plans , upgrades etc . White paper would be released soon too we had delay with that because of the features we wanted to include but weren't ready (some of them aren't even now) good takes time , and about marketing , promotion , voting etc campaigns you are right we really need this , if you had any other thoughts or wanna take place on any of this which can help the project please join our discord to get in touch , thanks.
Dump3er

Activity: 1428
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

Would you mind giving Parsicoin regular updates on progresses of the project, please.
The Parsicoin community need to have official reports from Parsicoin team in order to keep investing into the project or leave.
It's my opinion on the operational marketing campaign and communicational strategy for Parsicoin project.
Yes , it's a good idea however we are going to add our roadmap which includes feature plans , upgrades etc . White paper would be released soon too we had delay with that because of the features we wanted to include but weren't ready (some of them aren't even now) good takes time , and about marketing , promotion , voting etc campaigns you are right we really need this , if you had any other thoughts or wanna take place on any of this which can help the project please join our discord to get in touch , thanks.

The white paper is very essential for this project as it is a privacy cryptocurrency. Everybody wants to understand what the advantage of your tech might be.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
parsicoin

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

The white paper is very essential for this project as it is a privacy cryptocurrency. Everybody wants to understand what the advantage of your tech might be.
Yes You're right we are working on whitepaper it would be ready soon.thanks.
Luiz Gustavo

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:00:54 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 03:01:32 PM by Luiz Gustavo

I recommend ICQ Base, it is an exchange with low volume, but good.
You have a good opportunity.  You can go to the moon with great project and hardwork.
Good Luck Smiley
waikey

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

is there a working GUI wallet ?

the GUI wallet stuck when sync...

Now can only use the CLI wallet
redghostvn

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

Which version of GUI wallet have you used?
MaracaCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:17:23 AM

Hello,

Im up for a portuguese translation if needed.

cya
parsicoin

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:32:56 AM

Thanks for your support
Can you give me (Parsicoin investor and miner) a bit more details about current progress behind the scene of Parsicoin project.
I would like to know more details, current progresses before deciding invest more money into Parsicoin project.
Please check our roadmap on our website
parsicoin

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

Run parsicoind before parsipay (gui wallet) and along with it , it should work, however we are working on a new gui wallet.
parsicoin

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

Hello,

Im up for a portuguese translation if needed.

cya
Hi, Yes we need Translations on the near future , Please join our Discord : https://discord.gg/c7qmFNh  , thank you.
parsicoin

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:25:19 AM

Hi, Yes we need Translations on the near future , Please join our Discord : https://discord.gg/c7qmFNh  , thank you.
Will you have plans for massive marketing campaigns, including translations, BTT signature, Twitter, Facebook, etc., parsicoin?
Yes we do , especially translations and Social networks promotions. If any one interested please join our discord or send an email to : contrib@parsicoin.net
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:34:15 PM

Indeed what I have been waiting for, website upgrade, well done Parsicoin team..

Dump3er

Activity: 1428
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:09:02 PM

How's the work with the white paper going? Can we expect it in the next few weeks or what do you think how long it will take?

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
parsicoin

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

How's the work with the white paper going? Can we expect it in the next few weeks or what do you think how long it will take?
It would be published on afew days.
lamgiaukhongkho26

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:34:54 AM

It would be published on afew days.
I am really waiting for Parsicoin WhitePaper, dev.
Hope to see it ASAP this week.
parsicoin

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:09:37 PM

Thank you all for being supportive and having interest on Parsicoin project, we are a bit busy with new version of cli/gui , so many bugs to fix, working on translations, white paper and a new exchange either, all would be ready on afew days.
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:22:07 AM

Thank you all for being supportive and having interest on Parsicoin project, we are a bit busy with new version of cli/gui , so many bugs to fix, working on translations, white paper and a new exchange either, all would be ready on afew days.
Has it been safe to move my Parsicoin at the moment?
Has the Parsicoin network stable ATM?
parsicoin

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

It sounds likely Parsicoin community might get Whitepaper, New version of CLI/ GUI wallets, and new exchanges in the near future.
Please keep up your dedication and good works for the Parsicoin project, dev.
Sure, thank you
parsicoin

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:27:35 AM

Has it been safe to move my Parsicoin at the moment?
Has the Parsicoin network stable ATM?
Yes, sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: