Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][PARS] Parsicoin - A Private Untraceable CryptoCurrency  (Read 32761 times)
parsicoin

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

Please Run ParsiCoin Daemon (parsicoind available on CLI Package on Website) to get synced, (if you had sync Problem) then you can close it and run GUI Wallet again, you can also use Remote Node : node.parsicoin.net:18231
about exchange https://fcbaccount.com/ listed ParsiCoin but Trading is Not Available yet, it would be available soon.
Skaro

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

How is reception of Parsicoin in your native Iran? Seem like there is some good need and potential there.
parsicoin

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:30:21 AM

hello, it's getting better , for now most of the website visitors are from Iran , some miners also joined , we are also working on more local advertisements , however Iranian Users lack a proper exchange , we hope we can fix that with our own exchange with active Persian support.
parsicoin

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:48:58 PM

ParsiCoin is now Available for Trading on https://fcbaccount.com , BTC Pair.
parsicoin

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:57:54 PM

ParsiCoin V2.0.1 Has Been Released , ParsiCoin Fully Client Side Online Wallet is Now Available! https://wallet.parsicoin.net
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 01:28:01 PM

Will there be an listing to the new exchangers?

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
Dump3er

Activity: 1428
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:47:31 PM

hello, it's getting better , for now most of the website visitors are from Iran , some miners also joined , we are also working on more local advertisements , however Iranian Users lack a proper exchange , we hope we can fix that with our own exchange with active Persian support.

If you get it listed on something like Yobit they don't need any kind of KYC procedure. Maybe that is an option to be considered.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 02:54:00 PM

If you get it listed on something like Yobit they don't need any kind of KYC procedure. Maybe that is an option to be considered.
Yobit does not work with coins on cryptonote.
graviex, stex   good exchangers.

Dump3er

Activity: 1428
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:32:44 AM

Yobit does not work with coins on cryptonote.
graviex, stex   good exchangers.

Is it because they are not able to integrate coins on cryptonote with their exchange or what is the reason for that?

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
Invidia

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:06:10 PM

Wallet not sync (2.0.1, last wallet)
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:18:01 PM

One more private coin look like similar to monero future of cryptocurrencies for crypto traders lies in decentralized private and secured currency
parsicoin

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:43:15 PM

Wallet not sync (2.0.1, last wallet)
Yes it happens some times , please close your gui wallet and run parsicoind (it's available on the website just download CLI) after you got fully sync you can close it and re run gui wallet.
parsicoin

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:48:59 PM

Big Exchanges usually charge a really high listing fees , ParsiCoin is a community driven Privacy CryptoCurrency Project , we will continue the development and adding new features , but to be honest don't expect listing on very high volume exchanges for now but for the future sure why not.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:10:56 PM

You should take a look at txbit.io exchange, which allows free listing for winner of each round.
Search the Solaris project (XLR), then you will find information of txbit.io.
parsicoin

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:42:26 AM

ParsiCoin (PARS) is going to be Swapped to a New Version with a total Supply of 15.000.000 PARS , Swap Ratio is 1:700 , Please Stop Mining on Old BlockChain , We will Release more Information about how to Swap and How to Make the New Wallet Soon.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 05:39:45 AM

Parsicoin pool
http://pars.ms-pool.net.ua/#

- Algorithm: Cryptonight (Monero v7)
- Payments from 1 PARS every minute.
- Pool Fee 0.5%.
- DENOMINATION UNIT 0.0000001 PARS.
- Wide range of ports for mining.
- Difficulty locking: address+diff
- The possibility of separation of workers.
- Exchange Payment ID: address.paymentID

Node for remote connection - pars.ms-pool.net.ua:18240
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAt-5KGknWCwVAIUmw

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 05:40:24 AM

From discord.
hello everyone , please use following form to do the swap :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrx_8oQyB0cTNBk1615Jm4EEOW7KmnMtV4Ksm2lW0fFMehWA/viewform
You can also send your seed or keys to swap@parsicoin.net

parsicoin

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:40:37 PM

ParsiCoin (PARS) is going to be Swapped to a New Version with a total Supply of 15.000.000 PARS , Swap Ratio is 1:700 , Please Stop Mining on Old BlockChain , We will Release more Information about how to Swap and How to Make the New Wallet Soon.
Do the Parsicoin team have successful contact with Alex exchange, that has been down for months?
I got my Parsicoin stucked there for months.
Maybe they scam exited, but I still hope that there is minor chance for me to get my Parsicoin on Altex back.
sorry , but altex and maplechange are long gone , we've tried so many times , but no chances.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:39:23 PM

sorry , but altex and maplechange are long gone , we've tried so many times , but no chances.
Altex exchange is one of the shitty exchanges I have ever seen. I lost my coins stored on Altex exchange, not only Parsicoin but others as well.
So, if the Parsicoin team can not contact them and get reply, I don't think there are someone else can do it successfully.
They made scam exit and done their works long time ago. I lost all my hope with Altex around last 6 months.
parsicoin

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:05:19 AM

ParsiCoin Pull Req on Bisq.Network has been merged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: