Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prices will some day fluctuate less?  (Read 1232 times)
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:37:47 AM

I think so , if btc going to substitute with existing currencies , its value will fix or fluctuates will be less. and also there is another parameter : amount of btc. as you know it is 21.000.000 pieces.
after all btc be on market this also makes stabilization I think. ( But it is going to take so long time)

I agree to that, when the time comes that it will be reached it's globalize adaptation it will possible that bitcoin can produce lesser fluctuations and makes a little bit possibility that it could be make a fixed value. However, in other hand it's hard to think and I have a doubt that it will fixed it's value because as we remember this system form to be decentralized and no one's can control it so I think it will steadily what fluctuations it has for now and in the future. But will never know and maybe it  will happen or not the most important is we can benefited from here and it will last forever.
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:52:02 AM

The volatility of BTC is already 10% and it is constantly going down.
At the same time, nobody is immune to seasonal price fluctuations, like the one that we experienced in late 2017, that originated from the decisions of key market players.
Still I hope that one day I will be able to buy a cup of coffee using my BTCs without feeling greed Roll Eyes

huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:52:57 AM

Do you think that someday the prices for Bitcoin will fluctuate less and ppl will be able to use more as a currency, and not only as a form of investment?

Now the block chain technology is in its infancy, and if the price of bitcoin is stable, it will have a huge opportunity to be supported by the government.

Maybe that's just our guess. If bitcoin prices were stable, how many people would be willing to invest in bitcoin?
evermak

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:19:24 AM

Do you think that someday the prices for Bitcoin will fluctuate less and ppl will be able to use more as a currency, and not only as a form of investment?

This will happen sooner or later for sure if bitcoins has to survive forever. Otherwise, it will be replaced by another coin offering better features as a payment system.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:50:41 AM

This is the aim  of bitcoin discovered.  We are to used it as money and currencies and not as stocks and securities. We are waiting for the future were bitcoin will be used for the purchase of good and payment for services. However before this can happen it price must be stabilize.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

I am still believe that bitcoin price always have high fluctuation because no one institution can control it. Fiat money more stable compare cryptocurrency because fiat money fluctuation controlled by central bank and central bank hold money supply.
Bitcoin have limited supply and when demand increasing high, supply depending on bitcoin holder and that will make bitcoin price always high fluctuation
Wexnident

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:21:12 AM

I'm not sure it will be happen because as far as I know it is decentralized and I believe that as long as the people demand is continuously increasing it also making sense that it will be much surpass it's past years performance. It means it can be much more producing a lot of benefits and makes much higher value of it. But in other side, it also possible that it can able to have less in fluctuation therefore it can able to serve all the peoples that involve to it's system. However, I think if that will happen, it is possible that btc is also be our daily use currency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:19:58 AM

I also beleive that in future the btc prices will be less volatile and will not fluctuate every hour or so because soon it is going to be recognized as digital currency and will be user for payment system due to the regulations made by governments.It will be accesible by more persons and demand will gradually decrease because of supply being finished and when demand decrease price fluctuate less.Most of the world population will have investment in btc and surges will be of less chances.
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

If the fluctuation will be removed it is pretty much going to be a currency than an investment, because an investment has its value to grow over time but when we say currrency it is a fixed value. There's no more bitcoin, there's no more profit when this happens. Maybe one of the reasons countries ban it because of its fluctuation it is very dangerous and risky specially to those who doesn't know how to handle bitcoin, to the beginners it will be a loss in profit right away.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

as far as i know bitcoin prices are designed to fluctuate, sir. so I would not be surprised if one day the price will fluctuate.
so that bitcoin can be used a lot, we need support from the government, given the many restrictions of countries that have not responded to the existence of bitcoin, this will be quite difficult and takes a long time for bitcoin in order to be a truly legitimate transaction tool and not just for means of investment only.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

So long as we hold on to our coins we will see a more stronger crytpo currency and a more stable one no doubt. Exchanging all you coins will mske the market weaker. But not exchanging them will leave the market stagnant. It's a matter of circulating a certain amount of coins the market enough to make it stable and not flood it. Increased supply flosting in the market will dip the prices significantly. Then again, that is how i see it. I'm no expert.

hualangktsld841

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

It is possible that the volatility of bitcoins will be smaller in a few years. Severe volatility is an early market situation. I think that in the future bitcoin is more investment value, so its price will be higher and higher, and more altcoin will occupy the share of the encrypted market, only in this way the market will be more mature.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:22:06 PM

It can actually, so long as bitcoin gets evenly distributed as day pass by, price will fluctuate less until it comes to the point where people rarely notice it's fluctuations. Although that is the case, I don't think it will be used as a currency, but rather as an alternative way to pay. Bitcoin will also stay as a form of investment for a long time until fluctuation lessens, discouraging traders and investors to trade it further and it might encourage them to try use it for payments more.
Right. It is that even distribution that would make the value of bitcoin to get to be what it is but let's face one fact, as it is now, I still do not see it getting evenly distributed. The whales will still always have an upper hand no matter what and by the time bitcoin has gained its ground as a currency, things would actually change and we will get to see a lot of users making use of it and by then, volatility will not actually be something pretty huge to come by except some consistent changes in prices without some drastic dumps.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:29:42 PM

This will certainly be brought to bear some years from now if bitcoin must go mainstream which would happen. The current volatility we see is as a result of the developmental stage of bitcoin, stability in prices will be evidence of a greater stage of development.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:31:31 PM

Yes, I think one day the price of bitcoin will fluctuate slightly, which may not take too long. There is a lot of attention in the current encryption market. After some large institutions have entered the market, whale will be very difficult to manipulate the market and the market will be more mature at that time, and a mature market will not have too much volatility.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

yes, I think that can happen until the moment everyone knows about bitcoin, and the amount is maximized (21M) and has become a legitimate currency exchange, even though it's still very long.
Noahbreezy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

I'd say that when more people use it and it has a more like regular use and not only for investing then it'll surely get more stable.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

yes, I think that can happen until the moment everyone knows about bitcoin, and the amount is maximized (21M) and has become a legitimate currency exchange, even though it's still very long.
Adoption will took more time as the market shows a much stable price movement,fluctuating is still possible as long its max cap didn't achieved yet. It's being part of the BTC characteristics that makes these investment thrilling and exciting.

AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:12:51 PM

Haven't you seen the current trend? Bitcoin has remained at the same price from last seven days. Fluctuations are a part of every trading market but what makes cryptos different is the fact that the fluctuations experienced here are too extreme and people either make tons of money or lose the same.
More often than not the market remains stable, and I don't know why but people just don't see it coming. These last six days have been a good example.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

I do not wait that a bitcoin price will be more stable. It is a new and very depressive asset and there are no reasons that fluctuatings must be over.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: