Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

I recently participated in the project Savedroid with the German team and that project turned out to be a scum. This fact undermined my trust in German projects unfortunately (((
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
telluria

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

Telluria project is really progressing & already it is Infront of us.after week 5 this project will add 1% of bonus.so investor will take a chance for this project for sure

1% in an intial coin offering is kind of less from what I have seen in some (although shitty) ICOs, but I guess is better than absolutely nothing  Undecided Undecided

It's not 1% bonus. It's 1% of increasing price.

ICO Token price:
Week 1: 1 ETH = 5200 TELA
Week 2: 1 ETH = 4600 TELA
Week 3: 1 ETH = 4100 TELA
Week 4: 1 ETH = 3700 TELA
From Week 5 the price will increase by 1% every day.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:04:55 PM

I recently participated in the project Savedroid with the German team and that project turned out to be a scum. This fact undermined my trust in German projects unfortunately (((

You have truly so high approach for German project you must grow up this is not racism. You are talking about that project which is not a scam that was bad publicity stunt which gone wrong. This kind of thought is like reacting a kid.
telluria

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

Too many Junior Member, Newbies and even Brand New accounts commenting this thread. This is defeating the laws of probabilities, and it means these are all fake comments by sockpuppets of the team or paid comments. Not a very good start for a project that wants to be seen as legit.

We don't buy members and posts. We can see comments with critic from new members also. And I ask you to refrain from groundless accusations against us.
telluria

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

We heard about project which you write...
We also agree with your opinion, they did not do nicely in regard to the crypto community.
Our managers have a lot of experience, they don't need PR at the expense of their investors
telluria

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:23:27 PM

Too many Junior Member, Newbies and even Brand New accounts commenting this thread. This is defeating the laws of probabilities, and it means these are all fake comments by sockpuppets of the team or paid comments. Not a very good start for a project that wants to be seen as legit.
Maybe you are right, but I don't think that the project of such scale can do such things. I mean it would be too stupidly to hire newbies and brand new accounts. Heros/Legendaries - maybe, but not those low ranks.

Thank you! We will never use such PR methods. We have great bounty company for PR now.
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

Maybe many people are attracted by German project labels. I admit that I was also attracted by this brand. Many people trust the German project very much. They actively commented and there is no evidence that they were sockpuppets.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
telluria

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:21:53 PM

Maybe many people are attracted by German project labels. I admit that I was also attracted by this brand. Many people trust the German project very much. They actively commented and there is no evidence that they were sockpuppets.

Thank you for your opinion!
Yanina

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

Yes, one part of the team is from German and it is great. But another part is from Russia and it is not good, because there are so much scames from Russia. I hope that European part of team will win. )
telluria

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:04:29 PM

Yes, one part of the team is from German and it is great. But another part is from Russia and it is not good, because there are so much scames from Russia. I hope that European part of team will win. )

Part of the team with Russian names are EU citizens and they living long time in Germany.

BTW, don't you work with project where are all names are russian? I mean Romad. Roll Eyes
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:09:42 AM

Member ranks are literally just the number of posts you have though? Many forum members have made it abundantly clear that ranks dont really matter
telluria

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:17:32 AM

Member ranks are literally just the number of posts you have though? Many forum members have made it abundantly clear that ranks dont really matter

You're right in saying that the ranks are not really important, but you should not blame anyone without evidence
Marinator3000

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

You're right in saying that the ranks are not really important, but you should not blame anyone without evidence

I think he's agreeing with you there, Moana was accusing you guys and many others of being paid campaigners just because they were newbies, so he pointed how ranks don't matter.
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

I think that the new forum participants may well be interested in this project. This is some sort of discrimination) I do not think it's worth the team to blame.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

I sincerely congratulate this project because I can see the quality of this project and the members of this project like me. Because the quality of the project is very good and people have the belief that the project will be very good.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

You have truly so high approach for German project you must grow up this is not racism. You are talking about that project which is not a scam that was bad publicity stunt which gone wrong. This kind of thought is like reacting a kid.

German projects in general are directly connected with words as "trust, reliability" and well-organized and prepared.  Of course there could be some negative examples. Maybe they used the German model in order to attract investors and in the end they were not german at all.
Amisagor

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:18:51 AM

The project's road map has shown how promising it is and I believe we are gonna see a lot of great results from this project.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

Hello, does need to pass the KYC verification for ICO investors, and if the bounty campaign participants need to pass KYC verification?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Raihan050

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:37:56 AM

Thanks for the information provided in the whole thread.so already bounty program launched so what will be the ICO price of your token?
Take a look at the previous post where you can find out about the ICO price.

Emerphesis2

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

I think you are valuating your exchange at too high amount. Let's see, the cheapest price for TELA tokens is 5200 TELA per 1 ETH so if you sell all 150m tokens, you will get 28,846 ETH. And you will probably get more ETH, because not everyone will invest in first week, later the price of TELA will be higher.
28,846 ETH is 19, almost 20 million USD today.
Well, market cap of some other exchange's tokens is even more but you can't compare yourself to Binance or KuCoin at this point. Also, KuCoin gives 50% of trading fees to holders of their KCS token. And you give only discount on trading fee so if I don't trade much, this won't really help me.

Our team enters to the cryptocurrency exchange market with far-reaching plans. At this moment our programmers have developed an engine based on IMDG technology, which speed exceeds all existing ones. After the crowdsale, we plan to obtain a PSP license in Asia, as well as E-money license in Europe. 50% of the revenue from the TELA issue we put into the marketing, which is extremely important for any startup. The other 15% will remain in the reserve fund, insuring us and you in case of force majeure situations. The remaining 35% will be invested in the improvement and stability of the our exchange project. Thus, we are planning in the very near future after the launch to reach the trading amount of the largest crypto-currency exchanges and become if not the first, then one of the first at the market.

P.S
Our whitepaper - Token holder advantages. TELA tokens can be used to pay for any commissions on our platform. When you pay commission TELA token you get significant discounts:  1 year - 50 %

The project of the exchange looks promising, but I really see a problem in the user's convenience in purchasing the tokens. In fact, tokens will only provide to owners a 50% discount on future trades, which really would benefit only big traders. Moreover, since this is the only use of tokens, simple logic tells me that they cannot increase their value in time, since they don't provide any returns based on the platform success. In the best case scenario big traders can make a 2X of their investment IF they will trade big volumes on your exchange. Any other increases in price of the tokens would only be unmotivated ones, pure speculative for people ignoring what the tokens are useful for, debased from their underlying reality.

Our concept template states that 25% of Telluria's profit will be used every 4 months to buy the Tela token at the existing market price.
The redeemed tokens are burned. That should lead to an improvement in demand and an increase in the value of the Tela Token.
This process is valid until reaching 150,000,000 tokens which remain on the market.
I really like your project, but also concerns doubts about token usability.
You talking about 25% of PROFIT will be used to repurchase tokens at market price every 4 months. If profit at beginning will be ~ 0, so 25% from nothing also nothing.
Also you point "market price" of the token. But what force will keep the price of the token high?
The repurchase policy will be applied only for ICO's batch of tokens, or are also for tokens from investment fund too?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: