Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

Your project is good but I have a little bit curious about token holder. Have any extra benefit for token holder??  If we hold token then we will get interest from TELLURIA HuhHuh?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

TELLURIA really a very interesting project. What about coinmarketcap?  When it will be listed in coinmarketcap?

You have to read more and learn and then ask questions  Grin First comes a pre-ico, then an ico and then maybe a listing at exchanges. And then you need a lot of sales to be listed on Coinmarketcap $ 100000 ~~

KYC for all or only from 1000 or 5000 Euro / Dollar  Huh And Bounty KYC ? Yes or No ?
telluria

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

TELLURIA really a very interesting project. What about coinmarketcap?  When it will be listed in coinmarketcap?

You have to read more and learn and then ask questions  Grin First comes a pre-ico, then an ico and then maybe a listing at exchanges. And then you need a lot of sales to be listed on Coinmarketcap $ 100000 ~~

KYC for all or only from 1000 or 5000 Euro / Dollar  Huh And Bounty KYC ? Yes or No ?

Follow the announcement on our official channels. We will provide all the information some days before we start our platform
telluria

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:38:54 PM

I think you are valuating your exchange at too high amount. Let's see, the cheapest price for TELA tokens is 5200 TELA per 1 ETH so if you sell all 150m tokens, you will get 28,846 ETH. And you will probably get more ETH, because not everyone will invest in first week, later the price of TELA will be higher.
28,846 ETH is 19, almost 20 million USD today.
Well, market cap of some other exchange's tokens is even more but you can't compare yourself to Binance or KuCoin at this point. Also, KuCoin gives 50% of trading fees to holders of their KCS token. And you give only discount on trading fee so if I don't trade much, this won't really help me.

Our team enters to the cryptocurrency exchange market with far-reaching plans. At this moment our programmers have developed an engine based on IMDG technology, which speed exceeds all existing ones. After the crowdsale, we plan to obtain a PSP license in Asia, as well as E-money license in Europe. 50% of the revenue from the TELA issue we put into the marketing, which is extremely important for any startup. The other 15% will remain in the reserve fund, insuring us and you in case of force majeure situations. The remaining 35% will be invested in the improvement and stability of the our exchange project. Thus, we are planning in the very near future after the launch to reach the trading amount of the largest crypto-currency exchanges and become if not the first, then one of the first at the market.

P.S
Our whitepaper - Token holder advantages. TELA tokens can be used to pay for any commissions on our platform. When you pay commission TELA token you get significant discounts:  1 year - 50 %

The project of the exchange looks promising, but I really see a problem in the user's convenience in purchasing the tokens. In fact, tokens will only provide to owners a 50% discount on future trades, which really would benefit only big traders. Moreover, since this is the only use of tokens, simple logic tells me that they cannot increase their value in time, since they don't provide any returns based on the platform success. In the best case scenario big traders can make a 2X of their investment IF they will trade big volumes on your exchange. Any other increases in price of the tokens would only be unmotivated ones, pure speculative for people ignoring what the tokens are useful for, debased from their underlying reality.

Our concept template states that 25% of Telluria's profit will be used every 4 months to buy the Tela token at the existing market price.
The redeemed tokens are burned. That should lead to an improvement in demand and an increase in the value of the Tela Token.
This process is valid until reaching 150,000,000 tokens which remain on the market.

Does it mean that half of the all emitted tokens will end up being bought and burned? I'm asking because the OP says that 300,000,000 tokens will be created. However, it also says that only 150,000,000 tokens will be sold in the ICO and that 150,000,000 tokens are destined to your investment fund. However if you buy 150,000,000 tokens from the market to be burned as you promise, in the end there will be no single token left in the market, unless you have meanwhile introduced (dumped?) the 150,000,000 tokens of your fund on the market, which would be necessary to have 150,000,000 tokens left on the market at the end of the process. So while it is true that buying 150,000,000 tokens will increase the price, is it not also true that previously selling 150,000,000 tokens to the market from your investment fund would first reduce the price?
Something is still escaping me in this mechanism... bzw es ist mir noch nicht alles klar.

It is not in our interests to drop the tokens price, no one will immediately sell everything, we are interested in the fact that the price of TELA token would grow up and does not fall.
telluria

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:09:20 PM

Your project is good but I have a little bit curious about token holder. Have any extra benefit for token holder??  If we hold token then we will get interest from TELLURIA HuhHuh?

For all holder of TELA tokens will be provided a trading fee discount
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

Follow the announcement on our official channels. We will provide all the information some days before we start our platform

you can also write it here. not all people have twitter or telegram. a good team also writes in bitcointalk the news of the day !! That would be the perfect solution
Razumomo

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

Tela token project seems so good. What about its ico? What is the minimum contribution to join ico?
sagor0707
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:47:28 PM

Which Exchanger Target for this token?
telluria

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:10:25 PM

you can also write it here. not all people have twitter or telegram. a good team also writes in bitcointalk the news of the day !! That would be the perfect solution

Thank you, we will consider your request! In the future, we will publish the hottest news in bitcointalk
telluria

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:29:45 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 02:39:57 PM by telluria

Tela token project seems so good. What about its ico? What is the minimum contribution to join ico?

The minimum for purchase is 0.1 ETH.
telluria

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

Which Exchanger Target for this token?

This ICO will help our project to attract additional funds for a more confident entry into the exchange market.
50% of the revenue from the TELA issue we put into the marketing, which is extremely important for any startup.
The other 15% will remain in the reserve fund, insuring us and you in case of force majeure situations.
The remaining 35% will be invested in the improvement and stability of the our exchange project.
ICOquora.org
Copper Member

Activity: 123

Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:53:36 AM

Oww okk then TELLURIA team have to work hard to complet ICO succesfully. How many exchanges TELLURIA will be listed? & whenTELLURIA will be listed in exchanges.
C6H12O6

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:39:35 AM

Too many Junior Member, Newbies and even Brand New accounts commenting this thread. This is defeating the laws of probabilities, and it means these are all fake comments by sockpuppets of the team or paid comments. Not a very good start for a project that wants to be seen as legit.

Member ranks are literally just the number of posts you have though? Many forum members have made it abundantly clear that ranks dont really matter

You're right in saying that the ranks are not really important, but you should not blame anyone without evidence

I think he's agreeing with you there, Moana was accusing you guys and many others of being paid campaigners just because they were newbies, so he pointed how ranks don't matter.

I had just seen a pattern which I have happened to notice with other ICOs ANNs - Maybe I have a bit to rough in my post, I agree. In fact I didn't want to raise doubts on the legitimacy of the project, which I cannot judge, but just on the "marketing approach".

To be fair 99% of the projects have newbies commenting since like it's newer folks who ask questions, cause people create accounts so they can ask shit. Older members already know the stuff
telluria

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:24:04 AM

Oww okk then TELLURIA team have to work hard to complet ICO succesfully. How many exchanges TELLURIA will be listed? & whenTELLURIA will be listed in exchanges.

Launch of the Trading Platform / Crypt Change  will start in Juni. After the ICO token TELA is immediately listed on our Trading Platform
CaSiO3

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

Launch of the Trading Platform / Crypt Change  will start in Juni. After the ICO token TELA is immediately listed on our Trading Platform

What coins does your inhouse trading platform support? I hope/presume it'll include the basic coins like ETH, BTC, and so on so people can trade freely
ICO Review

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:34:26 AM

Hey give me information about soft cap & hard cap?  How many soft cap & hard cap you have set???
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

Based from your roadmap, you got your license already from Austria, so you have that doc on your hand I suppose? 95% ready means it's good to go already. If what you are claiming is true, this one might really be a good exchange in the future especially you have low fees.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:40:52 AM

In this project, I can see that the project is very low in fees and many people can do good by this project and hope for good payment.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

Based from your roadmap, you got your license already from Austria, so you have that doc on your hand I suppose? 95% ready means it's good to go already. If what you are claiming is true, this one might really be a good exchange in the future especially you have low fees.

Pointing this fact, i would like to know more details about this registration in Austria. Is this license about exchanging regulation or certification that the company is reliable?
telluria

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:41:51 AM

Hey give me information about soft cap & hard cap?  How many soft cap & hard cap you have set???

We have a hard cap - 150.000.000 TELA, soft cap doesn't exist because we finished about 95% of work on our exchange platform and our project will start anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: