Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin from china  (Read 266 times)
HoangDooo (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:20:01 AM

Can you suggest me some coin from china, which  good for HOLD now? What you think about market right now?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:27:57 AM

NEO is the first coin that comes to mind when you mention China and crypto-currency in the same sentence. Great project and great team. The possible downside is that the Chinese government may decide to regulate NEO in some way at some point. In my opinion NEO is worth HODL-ing, but on the other hand, the market is volatile by nature and you NEVER know.
marchebuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:10:01 AM

Can you suggest me some coin from china, which  good for HOLD now? What you think about market right now?
I advise you to pay attention to Merkulet (MVP). At the moment, ICO is passing and the project successfully collects money.
Merculet provides a full solution to help entrepreneurs issue UATs (User Attention Tokens), which is the designated tokens for each entrepreneur. The UAT will be anchoring the basic MVP token with different rates, enabling the synergy and the value exchange between entrepreneurs.
HLB11

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:16:00 AM

The Chinese currency is the same as the password currency, so long as you have good money in your own hands, it is our friend.
gretta233

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:55:01 AM

NEO QUTM UGC BTM
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:04:12 AM

Coins from china are nice, but not all of them.
why, should not you HODL the coin already on top marketcap? the ones from china NEO. or others even if not from china.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:06:25 AM

check my signature. ONEchain is developed by chinese team, one of is founder is a Senior Technical Manager at Huobi Exchange which is also a chinese exchange. ONECHAIN is running under NEO's flagship too so its happening already, NEO is going to be like ETH with a lot of tokens behind it. if you are looking for a coin from china, this is it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:08:30 AM

i think the coin of a good thing to hold is NEO because it has soaring price potential you can finish the coin price in the last few months. will get the answer why you deserve hold NEO coin
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:31:28 AM

I would like to add an opinion on the coin from china that I know of the bitcointalk participation about neo, neo coins is very interesting to be analyzed he is unique and has its own market so neo coins are very potentially extraordinary, especially when the current market condition is neo the center of attention, I think for the short and medium term neo become one of the alternatives to continue to soar, success for neo success for all of us and keep the spirit
flat1983

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:43:21 AM

A good coin should be a non-national coin, and we should all be worth it.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:27:38 PM

Neo and Tron both these coins are from China we can  hodl these coin right from Chinese development team to design worlds best blockchain
Marahunter

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:20:20 PM

There is a relatively narrowly known project known as Cortexlabs, no marketing yet. Cortexlabs is listed on huobi right now, the only major exchange. They aim to write artificial intelligence smart contracts on theblockchain and they have a very solid team. THink of this as a dark horse in the platform race You can find them on coinmarketcap about 150m marketcap as we speak, recently listed
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:07:30 AM

The Chinese people have been accustomed to making online payments for almost anything. The Central Bank of China also recently completed a trial of criptocurrency which it is trying to develop itself. OKCoin, BTC China and Huobi, the three largest bitcoin bourses in China said they have not received notice of the digital money trading ban plan. All three exchanges that actually reported a rise in transaction bitcoinsebanyak 6.3% in early trading this week.
IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

A very good coin is NEO, it has its own platform for ico, it is an analogue of Ethereum, I think over time it will have to repeat the cost of Ethereum and reach the price of 1000 dolors.
Baltior

Activity: 147

OpenMind y amante de la tecnología Blockchain

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:21:00 AM

I think that NEO and TRX are good coins but for hodl.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:06:39 AM

NEO is the first coin that comes to mind when you mention China and crypto-currency in the same sentence. Great project and great team. The possible downside is that the Chinese government may decide to regulate NEO in some way at some point. In my opinion NEO is worth HODL-ing, but on the other hand, the market is volatile by nature and you NEVER know.

I think Chinese government may even support their coins because they use their locally developed messaging service and social media. They don't like to use services developed by others so if you think in that logic then NEO got a very good chance to grow bigger and in future, all Chinese tokens may issue in NEO instead on ETH. It is good to take a risk and invest some money for a long-term point of view.
LCHY

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:14:03 AM

I also heard NEO is a good coin from China, but personally I worry about Chinese government. I am afraid that they ban coins suddenly one day.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

why should coin from china?
what is your reason for choosing coin china?
in my opinion not only from a good chinese coin. but from europe and america also good to have.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:09:57 AM

NEO. This coin will be a name that capacity within the next few years. the development of the NEO is currently attracting the attention of many investors and perhaps you can try.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████