Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -- This is Why They're Gonna Kill Bitcoin  (Read 4998 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 12:52:23 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2013, 09:39:03 PM by Vlad2Vlad

So far every crazy prediction I have made has come true except the Bitcoin ETF which I'm sure, by now, you can all see the banks and government love Bitcoin and an ETF is a sure thing just like I said months ago.

But I'm 90% certain they're gonna kill Bitcoin and I don't know if that's before or after it gets an ETF.  It looks like it's near the ETF now so it will most likely get the ETF and go much much higher - probably past $10,000.

I outlined a number of reasons why they would do that but I think the most obvious is this.

This is taken from the dark wallet fund raiser which outlines the current [powerful] initiatives to keep Bitcoin anonymous and decentralized.  That's bad for governments, banks and multinationals.  And as I said many times, they will find a way to hijack and globalize one of these crypto currencies.  

The Dark Wallet campaign at indiegogo has raised over sixty-five thousand USD so far in combined donations. The homepage reads $37k+, but this progress bar does not account for our bitcoin donations at coinbase (an exchange service we recommend).

When the Dark Wallet campaign launched at the end of October, many expressed incredulity at our suggestion that entrepreneurs and Bitcoin thought leaders might be willing to break the essential privacy and decentralization at the core of the protocol. Well, if you were one of these people, you had a bad week.

A quick recap, because you have a busy life:

Mike Hearn, the chair of the Bitcoin Foundation's Law and Policy Committee outed himself (again) with a proposal for working on Redlist techniques to mark certain bitcoin outputs to help law enforcement track bad actors involved in-say it with me-illegitimate activity.

Because legitimacy is the state-structured ideal that just keeps on giving (in more ways than one), startup Coin Validation has announced its technical effort to work with regulators to tie bitcoin addresses with legitimate businesses and service providers doing legitimate activity.

The petty tyrant at the New York Department of Financial Services announced his office's initiation of a "BitLicense" program to regulate activity and services in his state.

And, mention bitcoin to your Too Big to Fail Bank? They end up closing your business and personal accounts.

For more depth about these pieces of news and how they are essentially dividing the Bitcoin community, check out this Coindesk article.

So my conclusion is this:  They want this Crypto Money now [badly] because it gives them total power and control over the masses, but these initiatives will take years to fight off so they will instead choose to assassinate Bitcoin [in some sudden way] and then they will all get behind a different alt coin which will appear nearly identical to Bitcoin [for the purposes of easily convincing the sheeple masses] so the switch or adoption will go very smoothly and with the media 100% behind the new currency I would expect it to blow past $1,000 and get an ETF license very quickly. If Bitcoin gets the ETF, and it should [and ixCoin will follow] that could take Bitcoin to $10,000 within 12 months with ixCoin hot on its heels.

And after doing hundreds of hours of research on this over the past 6 months i found no better crypto coin out there to fit this mold [perfectly] than ixCoin.  

So here's my advice.  Buy just $10-$50 of ixCoin, as ixCoin will rise and go at least past $3 in the next few months, and if some sudden, totally unexpected dark event happens to Bitcoin in the coming few years, and it goes into Free-Fall and to sub $100, from today's $840 and surging higher, don't fall for the lie that it will bounce back, because it won't - that will be the final days of Bitcoin - its death will be quick and violent and mass psychology dictates that greed [and the Media] will lead the masses to jump on whatever new coin the media hypes up next.  And you can bet that new coin will be a Wall-Street and government ran and controlled coin and it won't make any difference to the masses.

The Decentralized/Anonymous, Satoshi, Freedom Pipe Dream was just the bait, and you all ate it all up, and now here comes the switch in the classical scheme of bait and switch!

This will be the very first currency coup d'état the world has ever seen!

Godspeed!

Edit:  11/20/2013.  I made a few edits to the Bitcoin timeline to include the fact china is deep into Bitcoin which means Bitcoin will not be allowed to die in the next few months but instead this will be a drawn out fight lasting multiple years but ixCoin and Bitcoin will be the 2 main players and ixCoin will eventually win.

This makes the above theory even more insane which means I'm on the right track.  lol.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:33:57 AM

Holy shit, you're insane.

Bold, so much bold makes me believe you're more insane than I thought.

Ixcoin (does a search), what?! No way, you're more insane than I could even imagine being insane.

Fuck your dead coin. Bitcoin will continue it's roller coaster but Zerocoin will be the only game changer in the near future.

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 02:31:05 AM

Holy shit, you're insane.

Bold, so much bold makes me believe you're more insane than I thought.

Ixcoin (does a search), what?! No way, you're more insane than I could even imagine being insane.

Fuck your dead coin. Bitcoin will continue it's roller coaster but Zerocoin will be the only game changer in the near future.

ZeroCoin will be snuffed out in its crib.

Unless you think the govt and banks are in the business of giving away massive freedom, rights and power.

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 02:38:11 AM

didn't read ur full post (as busy trading in this crazy environment).

however I do believe this is all going to end very badly for btc.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 02:39:26 AM

Vlad,

I wished I had a BTC for every time someone has predicted the death of Bitcoin here in this forum. Also in December 2011 when BTC fell to less than $2.00 after falling from a high of near $33.00 in June 2011, many many people also stated that BTC was never going to recover. Less than two years later it's trading for $1010.00 on BTCChina.

BTW, I still have about 100,000 IXC from the early days.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

I hear you man, and I'm the one who said Bitcoin will surpass gold in the next 12 months and its already almost there and I was called insane for that.

But you have to look at the macro view.  That's how I was able to accurately predict things which others thought was crazy and impossible.

And the macro view says the govt and banks want to take this over and it's better and more efficient to take it over from the ground floor, with a different crypto currency.

And if you take a close look at ixCoin, it's so close to Bitcoin in so many ways but it's better as it has no drug dealing stigma associated with it and it has more liquidity.

ixCoin is nearly 80% mined, so that too tells me if this is gonna happen it's gonna happen soon so I think 30-60 days.  

I know that seems impossible and nuts, but Bitcoin at $1350, 3 weeks ago, seemed crazy and now instead of being called a genius I'm still being called insane.  lol.

Hold on to your ixCoin if it spikes to $2-3, cause if that happens, it will mean it's the new global currency.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 02:40:25 AM

Finally, girlfriend, you're on the right side of the call.

Have you bought any ixCoin yet?  I know you don't care about the money but pick some up....quickly!  Ha!

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 02:42:32 AM

I know that seems impossible and nuts, but Bitcoin at $1350, 3 weeks ago, seemed crazy and now instead of being called a genius I'm still being called insane.  lol.

seems likely to me that this is a fake pump by the chinese exchanges.....everyones following...tis why I think it could end really badly. just another tulip.
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 02:44:22 AM

credit where credit's due you did call btc right (well happened alot sooner then even you expected).
SeanArce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:48:36 AM

How's primecoins future look like?

www.onefamous.org
https://soundcloud.com/naer-sri
15ZmN3d7WZDo4WbZwPFJMZcPMBDUkueGH7 - my  btc address
kelvinhsu

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:38:15 AM

No body know
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:18:12 AM

credit where credit's due you did call btc right (well happened alot sooner then even you expected).

He did call it, and I, for one, am stunned.

If you're stunned prepare to poop your man-panties.  I'm just as certain Bitcoin has to die, and soon, and it makes a lot more sense for it to die sooner rather than later.

And I'm just as certain that the easiest coin for the masses to be fooled into eating up as "just as good if not better than Bitcoin" is ixCoin.

Already a website in Italian, registered to a firm in the Netherlands, is pumping ixCoin as a BETTER alternative to Bitcoin and they're using my exact words.  I don't think they're coping me, but I do think the reasons I saw which caused me to choose ixCoin over all other alts are that obvious that someone or a group of someones have now realized that (or maybe that as the plan from the beginning) and they're starting to sell ixCoin to the masses.

And if that's the case then you can bet they have already taken their huge positions.

Buy $50 of ixCoin if you have the money and don't sell it no matter what.  If I'm right, they're gonna kill Bitcoin soon.  Very soon - a few weeks to a few months.

And when it happens remember how crazy and impossible this call was as Bitcoin just crossed $1,000, cause I will then have even more insane predictions for the following phases.

Edit:  I will post the link and a picture from that new Italian site pumping ixCoin. If I'm right we should start seeing the same pump in multiple languages within a week or 2.  All the money in the world is gonna align behind ixCoin if that's the case.  Bitcoin doesn't stand a chance!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:19:46 AM

Look at this.  They're totally pumping ixCoin up in Italy and they're listing this shit like they straight copied and pasted my "crazy" posts.  

This really is crazy.

This is exactly what I said would happen and it has NOW BEGUN!

They even list the asshole Anonymous Dev just like I said they would.  

Like i said, if the media has started then we're within 30-60 days away.  

Now watch the stupid sheep eat this shit up.  

Bahahahahahaaaaa.

I can read some Italian and I just noticed the last thing says ixCoin has not been used in drugs and illegal activities like Bitcoin.  Hahahaaa.  That's the only original thing on here, the rest are all the things I've been saying for 5 months.  

This is fucking beautiful.  Like I said, when the bankers wanna hijack the next Bitcoin it's gotta be close to Bitcoin and with no dev and ixCoin is the best fit.  Lol.

http://www.ixcoin.tk/

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:21:29 AM

This is from the same Italian site which I posted yesterday on the ixCoin thread.

This is hilarious.  I translated one of the pages and check out how cleverly they made the ixCoin premine look like a good thing and Satoshi like a greedy selfish pig.  None of this is a coincidence in my mind.  this was all cleverly woven from day one which is why it stood out so much in my mind.  These clever bankers totally outdid me.  lol.

The World of ixCoin

"In 2009 a computer programmer with the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto released the Bitcoin. The difficulty in creating the coin was ridiculous in the early days, growing over time, until today where the "mining" — the mathematical processing to correct the algorithm, is reserved for those who can afford the computers cost not really within everyone's reach. The coin maker of Bitcoin (Satoshi), starting from a position of distinct advantage, mining, accumulating, according to unofficial figures (premining), something like 1 million bitcoins (current value is spoken by hundreds of millions of euros)."

"Two years later, in 2011, another programmer with the pseudonym Thomas Nasakioto (hey look, another Japanese guy.  Haha, this shit is too ridiculous) released the Ixcoin Protocol. The difficulty in creating the coin was ridiculous in the early days, growing over time, until today where the "mining" — the mathematical processing to correct the algorithm, is reserved for those who can afford the computers cost not really within everyone's reach."

"The creator of Ixcoin currency, unable to start from a position of leading edge (the mining was now widespread practice) performed before (a premine) a mining of about 500 thousand coins (the present value is about 10 thousand euros). Unlike the creator of Bitcoin (Satoshi, that cheap greedy pig, lol), the creator of Ixcoin (that wonderful generous dev, ha!) used a portion of the coins (cough, bullshit) that are created for the development of the Protocol".

Edit:  the sheep masses are gonna eat this shit up.  Services my ass.  Hahahahaaaa.

Yurizhai

Activity: 764

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:23:08 AM

Dude what are you even talking about? Let me get this straight. Ixcoin is made by governments? They are going to kill most cryptos and put Ix on top?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:35:14 AM

Dude what are you even talking about? Let me get this straight. Ixcoin is made by governments? They are going to kill most cryptos and put Ix on top?

I don't know if Bitcoin or ixCoin are made by governments, that's definitely a real possibility given how much they have to gain from a crypto currency and how badly they need a replacement fiat.

Regardless if they invented Crypto money or not, they have much to gain from crypto money and if the foundation or rebels like the guys from Dark Wallet impede the government's plan to hijack [and regulate] Bitcoin then the most logical step would be to kill Bitcoin, quickly and suddenly, and to replace it with ixCoin, a coin with no foundation, no real history to hold it back and no stack of rich loyalists or a dev to fight for it like what's happening with Bitcoin.

I would probably be the highest holder [at near 3%], besides clever banks and governments, and trust me, I'm not getting in the way of a tsunami.  I said 6 months ago this decentralized bullshit was a lie (a bait and switch) and governments and banks would own these cryptos and I was called an idiot and crazy back then too and now look, the foundation is ready to roll over for congress.  This is unstoppable - nobody can stop crypto money or ixCoin or the enslavement of the masses which will follow soon afterwards.  At least make some money while you can out of this very predictable phenomenon.

Now call me insane, I'm collecting these posts.  lol.

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:40:13 AM

You are insane. Especially after every single agency came out and said they do not plan to interfere with bitcoin any more than the law requires.

number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:43:00 AM

What a joke it is, first let's get to know who this Vlad guy is...

This is the "first" coin he try to launch, failed miserably, and many people doubted if he was broken down:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256460.0

read the thread, it is really fun to read. He try to premine the coin and get rich with it, the results? read that thread...

Then he started to accumulate ixcoin, a coin at the bottom of the profitability list. If you check coinchoose now, you'll see it at 0.05% profitability, meaning mining bitcoin (100%) directly will be 2000 times more profitable, and mining LTC (1250%) will be 25000 times more profitable. Such a coin, dirt cheap, easy to accumulate. I saw a month ago Vlad boasted in cryptsy that he accumulated at least 10% of it, possibly more now.

Now you all understand why he want to promote ixcoin, it is really funny to see. This is like a circus show. Grin Grin Grin
Yurizhai

Activity: 764

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:43:30 AM

I don't know if Bitcoin or ixCoin are made by governments, that's definitely a real possibility given how much they have to gain from a crypto currency and how badly they need a replacement fiat.

Regardless if they invented Crypto money or not, they have much to gain from crypto money and if the foundation or rebels like the guys from Dark Wallet impede the government's plan to hijack [and regulate] Bitcoin then the most logical step would be to kill Bitcoin, quickly and suddenly, and to replace it with ixCoin, a coin with no foundation, no real history to hold it back and no stack of rich loyalists or a dev to fight for it like what's happening with Bitcoin.

I would probably be the highest holder [at near 3%], besides clever banks and governments, and trust me, I'm not getting in the way of a tsunami.  I said 6 months ago this decentralized bullshit was a lie (a bait and switch) and governments and banks would own these cryptos and I was called an idiot and crazy back then too and now look, the foundation is ready to roll over for congress.  This is unstoppable - nobody can stop crypto money or ixCoin or the enslavement of the masses which will follow soon afterwards.  At least make some money while you can out of this very predictable phenomenon.

Now call me insane, I'm collecting these posts.  lol.

Okay. I just read your first post again.

Interesting theory. I guess all there is to say is that would be really fucked up if true and I hope it's not.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:49:20 AM

You are insane. Especially after every single agency came out and said they do not plan to interfere with bitcoin any more than the law requires.

Hahahaaaa.

Firstly, thank you for the insane comment. Please go count the insane comments from my thread from just 3 weeks ago when I said within 12 months Bitcoin would trade at par or higher than pure gold.

Finally, what exactly would you expect the government to say:  "we're gonna regulate the shit out of crypto money and hijack it and turn it into another piece of shit fiat like the dollar but this time, because everything you own and buy will be in the block chain, we will own you maggots."

Gee, what would happen if the government came out and said that at this early stage?  They would scare off even total morons and they don't want to slow down the mass lemming adoption.

But mark my words, once Bitcoin or ixCoin or whatever currency they will globalize hits critical mass you will see their fangs come out in the name of your safety, terrorism and national security and they will regulate it and they will enslave you fools with it and you deserve it cause look at how you eat all the shit the government throws your way.

Oh and one more thing, they will dilute the shit out of it, and devalue it (21 million will be a laughable idiot dream) once they hijack it and they will steal and rob (wealth transfer) over 90% of the planet's middle and lower class wealth to the banks, governments, multinationals and the rich elite who got in early. The only winners will be those who get in early and get out before the total government confiscation.

You're welcome!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 06:03:34 AM

What a joke it is, first let's get to know who this Vlad guy is...

This is the "first" coin he try to launch, failed miserably, and many people doubted if he was broken down:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256460.0

read the thread, it is really fun to read. He try to premine the coin and get rich with it, the results? read that thread...

Then he started to accumulate ixcoin, a coin at the bottom of the profitability list. If you check coinchoose now, you'll see it at 0.05% profitability, meaning mining bitcoin (100%) directly will be 2000 times more profitable, and mining LTC (1250%) will be 25000 times more profitable. Such a coin, dirt cheap, easy to accumulate. I saw a month ago Vlad boasted in cryptsy that he accumulated at least 10% of it, possibly more now.

Now you all understand why he want to promote ixcoin, it is really funny to see. This is like a circus show. Grin Grin Grin

You're an idiot.

I launched NUGGETS just cause it was cheap to do, a fun experiment, and I wanted to launch a coin specifically for miners.

There was a .5% premine which I stated upfront and the whole thing was earmarked for bounties but people shit themselves so I gave away 100% of it randomly.

I also launched ShitCoin for fun, did I get rich there too?  lol.

So far your whole post was a lie.

Let's continue.

I never accumulated 10% of ixCoin, that's nearly impossible as you can't find enough coins for sale.  Another lie by you.  I accumulated 3% and it was a slow 5 month process and I have been telling people this same theory since day one (i never accumulated quietly with the intent to pump and dump) which has caused me to overpay for my ixCoins by 20 Bitcoins (out of the total 65 that I spent on ~600,000 IXC).

Also, last month ixCoin was up triple so I could have made a huge amount of money but I didn't sell any coins so there goes another lie about me doing this because I want to promote it or pump it.

Finally, I have given away ixCoin to people to give them the courage to buy some ixCoin by lowering their cost.  Not exactly the actions of a greedy pump and dumper, eh?

Listen, stupid.  I understand your tiny mind can't comprehend logic.

I did not buy a shitty cheap coin and then decided to pump it.  That's backwards and that's not investing and that's what idiots like you do.

I have 2 Bachelor degrees [in Economics and Finance with a 3.8 GPA] and over 20 years experience in banking and the stock market.  So what I did was do massive amount of research to try and get ahead of the curve in this new industry. 

Notice, stupid, that I have made, in a short Time, some crazy impossible predictions and they have come true.  That's not luck, it's experience, research and calculations.

So what I'm doing now is what I've done the last 5-6 months, tell about my findings and what I see happening.  Nothing in my theory has changed.  Naturally I own a huge chunk of ixCoin, why wouldn't I if I believe it's gonna be the next huge thing.  That would make me as stupid as you.

If any of you see the logic behind what I'm saying then buy $10 worth of ixCoin and if you think it's impossible then don't buy any of it.  My success doesn't depend on a shitty double pump and dump. I'm in this for the long haul, I'm in this for all or nothing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: