Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -- This is Why They're Gonna Kill Bitcoin  (Read 4998 times)
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 06:11:43 AM

Oh and one more thing, they will dilute the shit out of it, and devalue it (21 million will be a laughable idiot dream) once they hijack it and they will steal and rob (wealth transfer) over 90% of the planet's middle and lower class wealth to the banks, governments, multinationals and the rich elite who got in early. The only winners will be those who get in early and get out before the total government confiscation.

You're welcome!
So what am I supposed to cash out into in order to win? Shitty government dollars? Huh

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:12:11 AM

Who is telling the lies, everyone please read the thread and see how this Vlad acted and broke down, please see the FACTS yourselves here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256460.0

2 bachelors and 3.8 GPA worth boasting here? I have 2 PhDs, bachelor is like a pupil in elementary school... man, that is too small. You think the world is as retarded as you? Idiot!
bybitcoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:18:44 AM

Again vlad2vlad: prophet of prediction, who believe close to 100% of people are plain sheep!
(Disclaimer: if you oppose him or argue his comments, you ll be named a sheep or idiot by the prophet with his crystal at his right hand)
@vlad: you were standing with 2000 post last week, now 3000, wow good hard work! Wondering which will reach 10000 record earlier, BTC price or your big mouth Wink
Yurizhai

Activity: 764

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:23:20 AM

Who is telling the lies, everyone please read the thread and see how this Vlad acted and broke down, please see the FACTS yourselves here:

2 bachelors and 3.8 GPA worth boasting here? I have 2 PhDs, bachelor is like a pupil in elementary school... man, that is too small. You think the world is as retarded as you? Idiot!

From that thread :

Get out of here?  How that possible of nobody own them?  Oh, unless somebody own a couple million nobody knows about. 

It is comments like this which make you lose all credibility.  Despite how poorly your coin launched.  How would people have coins ... I don't know maybe they mined them?  Kinda weird that the "miner's coin" would have miners who have coins.  I just deleted the rest of your comment because if you took even the slightest bit of time or effort to educate yourself you would know it is impossible and not need make stupid accusations.

I was told my coin died 2 days ago.

I was told it couldn't be mined bedside the VGB Protocol was messed up and all screwed up which messed up the rest of the code.

Finally, I thought nobody was mining this coin after the. 81% attack on day 1 or 2.  So excuse me for trying common sense.  In excited but I find it unreal.

Is this normal.  Seriously, a coin with so many problems so many questions with a sloppy premine that wasn't a true premine and the best features that doesn't even work, have you seen such a coin survive a week let alone be on an exchange selling for whatever it's selling for?  Serious question here?  Thanks? 

You're a fucking schizoid nutbag who should never have come out of his hole. Your coin is garbage, you are garbage so shut it before someone fucking hires a killer and assassinates your crazy ass to put you out of your misery. Freak.

Wow.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 06:47:51 AM

2 PhD's?

I broke down?

I lied?

Bhahahaaahahaaaa.

I'll pay you 1 Bitcoin if you find 1 post where I lied.  It should be easy since I'm a liar and I have over 3,000 posts.

As for your 2 PhD's....hahahaaaaaa.  If you're gonna lie then lie big.

You have the tiny mind of a high school dropout. Educated people portray typical behavior and you're not it.

But thanks for the laugh, Doc.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 06:55:51 AM

Oh and one more thing, they will dilute the shit out of it, and devalue it (21 million will be a laughable idiot dream) once they hijack it and they will steal and rob (wealth transfer) over 90% of the planet's middle and lower class wealth to the banks, governments, multinationals and the rich elite who got in early. The only winners will be those who get in early and get out before the total government confiscation.

You're welcome!
So what am I supposed to cash out into in order to win? Shitty government dollars? Huh

That's a tough choice, bro, the dollar, yen, euro, etc are all going to zero and they'll do a concerted effort (Collussion) so nobody will be to blame.

I also said months ago gold would go below $1,000 and close to $500. That's cause the govt leased it all out and they need to buy it back and they'll need massive gold to instill confidence once they'll kill the dollar.

So for now diversify into cryptos and hold some BTC in case I'm wrong or in case BTC hits $10,000 before it gets killed.

The cool thing a out ixCoin is it's cheap, just buy what you can afford to lose and maybe you'll have your cake and eat it too.

But in a year when Bitcoin or another crypto is at $10,000+ and gold is a like $700 or less, the play will be to dump the will be worthless crypto and buy gold but be careful cause they're tracking it and they'll need every ounce so there's probably gonna criminalize gold like they did in 1935.

Diversify and be ready to move into gold and silver when it gets to a point where it all seems like insanity has taken over.  All of this should happen within 12-18 months as I predicted the dollar will collapse by 9/14/15.  It simply cannot go longer than that and the yen and euro are in even worse shape.

These governments desperately need these cryptos to catch on.  And they need it to catch on yesterday which is why I said that ETF license was a sure thing.

monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 07:19:38 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2013, 07:30:47 AM by monocolor

Vlad2Vlad, your retarded posts gave me a lot of entertainments and laughs, so please continue.

Guys, if you get bored, I suggest you to read starting from here in his badly failed coin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256460.msg2738716#msg2738716

I can't believe someone is so stupid Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 07:38:27 AM

Vlad2Vlad, your retarded posts gave me a lot of entertainments and laughs, so please continue.

Guys, if you get bored, I suggest you to read starting from here in his badly failed coin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256460.msg2738716#msg2738716

I can't believe someone is so stupid Grin

Can I get a solid confirmation from you.  

Please, say it:  "Vlad, I do not hold any ixCoin and I will not purchase even a single coin [ever] and you are dead wrong and completely insane."

This is all I wanna hear from those of you who don't have the minds to argue my theories with facts or logic but resort to name calling and lies.

I appreciate the fact you will not buy a single ixCoin.  I hope you're at least honest about this and remain true to your decision even should ixCoin start to take off.

mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:33:57 AM

You cannot change your profile pic because admin disabled this when bitcointalk had their last security breach.

Easy to find out just pm admin.

Grin
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 10:59:40 AM

You cannot change your profile pic because admin disabled this when bitcointalk had their last security breach.

Easy to find out just pm admin.

I wrote 2 different admins (nearly a week ago) and I didn't even get a single response.  Very odd, man.  And it's bugging me, I've had too many comments about my girl on there and I want her off.

Thanks for the heads up.

Good night!

Schwede65

Activity: 309

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:59:13 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2013, 05:12:58 PM by Schwede65

if i were a big banker or a part of the financial government i would create a NEW totally premined coin with many, many billions of coins

then first sell them to the rich people - the big new future-investment - say 50 % - to make the coin worthy and the rest of the coins stays with "my" bank/government and the mining/transaction-surroundings are kept darkly to some data-center with only "my" access
and sure all the transactions have to be totally centralized ruled only by "me" - maybe a clone of ripple with some new ideas

so this shitty ixcoin with its blockchain and coins can go where the pepper grows - direct translation from german Wink

Edit: correct english translation: Jump in the lake!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 06:45:16 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2013, 06:57:48 PM by Vlad2Vlad

if i were a big banker or a part of the financial government i would create a NEW totally premined coin with many, many billions of coins

And who's gonna buy your premined government coin?  That's the error right there.

You need mass adoption and until you reach critical mass (so you can force it on everyone) you need the masses to think it's just another regular crypto coin in order for them to bid it up like crazy, thinking they'll all get rich.

Or do you think the masses are gonna sell their good and mortgage their houses to pay $10,000 for a premined government coin so they and the elite can transfer 90% of their wealth?

But that's exactly what the masses will do if they think they're getting rich, cause hey, look how fast and how high Bitcoin went.

So the government is doing just as you're saying, if ixCoin is the next coin, you can bet they have all taken their positions and now they'll sit back quietly as the wealth transfer takes place: Voluntarily!

Thanks for the German funny.  lol.

Edit:  And you can make it centralized anytime, like they're trying to do with Bitcoin right now.  But it has to start off as decentralized for fast mass adoption.  

You'd make a horrible dictator.

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 06:48:00 PM

And who's gonna buy your premined government coin?  That's the error right there.

You need mass adoption and until you reach critical mass (so you can force it on everyone) you need the masses to think it's just another regular crypto coin in order for them to bid it up like crazy, thinking they'll all get rich.

Or do you think the masses are gonna sell their good and mortgage their houses to pay $10,000 for a premined government coin so they and the elite can transfer 90% of their wealth?

But that's exactly what the masses will do if they think they're getting rich, cause hey, look how fast and how high Bitcoin went.

So the government is doing just as you're saying, if ixCoin is the next coin, you can bet they have all taken their positions and now they'll sit back quietly as the wealth transfer takes place: Voluntarily!

Thanks for the German funny.  lol.
Your theory isn't too crazy until you throw ixcoin into the mix. Cheesy

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 06:56:39 PM

And who's gonna buy your premined government coin?  That's the error right there.

Thanks for the German funny.  lol.
Your theory isn't too crazy until you throw ixcoin into the mix. Cheesy

I realize how crazy it sounds.  There's days when I seriously tell my wife and friends:  "Man, am I insane, this can't possibly be real, this can't possibly really happen!"

But man, look at all the similarities and many weird things about ixCoin.  Even the dev name and the fact he's disappeared like Satoshi.  ixCoin is the only alt coin without wallet encryption - isn't that odd or convenient?  I think they're gonna go on a robbing spree.

I think this was all done on purpose which will easily confuse the masses later on.  They'll all think it's another Satoshi coin or close enough.

Just look at that Italian website [owned by a firm in the Netherlands] and how it's trying to do exactly as I'm saying and using [word for word] my rationale on why ixCoin is the next great thing.

This is either a coincidence or someone has been reading my posts or I simply saw their plan way ahead of time - and let me tell you, the latter scares the shit out of me cause I'm just trying to make some money here.  I don't wanna be some boyscout here, I don't care what they're planing to do and the fact ixCoin will take over the world and will enslave everyone.  We deserve it for being stupid sheep and godless fools.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 06:58:15 PM

Hazard,

Did you buy your $50 worth of ixCoin?

Get on it, brother!

JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:31:59 PM

I wrote about this a about a year ago, how BitCoin would hit $1,000 which it just did. I also wrote about how it would be killed down the line. The pipe dream of crypto currencies and freedom, will be destroyed and become on of the worst tools for total enslavement into a global one world currency.

If you think your friendly NSA spying government is going to let some 3rd world country folk who mined bitcoins on their cpus become millionaires your triple dumb. They will keep these currencies outside the current infrastructure, and they will create their own government crypto currencies. Also, if you have any form of intelligence, these things were written in the bible 2000 years ago.

Basically there will come a time that once a world crypto currency is implemented everything else will be outlawed and you will by force have to accept the new form of payment or be put to death.

"The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands(QR Tattooes anyone?) or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."

The proper title shouldn't be why Bitcoin, it should be why "non government crypto currencies are going to get killed." It might not happen anytime soon, it might take years 10-20, but there will come an end when these decentralized currencies will come to seize. Bitcoin will get killed by other crypto currencies just offering better features, then later on all of them will get killed together.
Yurizhai

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:37:29 PM

I wrote about this a about a year ago, how BitCoin would hit $1,000 which it just did. I also wrote about how it would be killed down the line. The pipe dream of crypto currencies and freedom, will be destroyed and become on of the worst tools for total enslavement into a global one world currency.

If you think your friendly NSA spying government is going to let some 3rd world country folk who mined bitcoins on their cpus become millionaires your triple dumb. They will keep these currencies outside the current infrastructure, and they will create their own government crypto currencies. Also, if you have any form of intelligence, these things were written in the bible 2000 years ago.

Basically there will come a time that once a world crypto currency is implemented everything else will be outlawed and you will by force have to accept the new form of payment or be put to death.

"The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands(QR Tattooes anyone?) or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."

The proper title shouldn't be why Bitcoin, it should be why "non government crypto currencies are going to get killed." It might not happen anytime soon, it might take years 10-20, but there will come an end when these decentralized currencies will come to seize. Bitcoin will get killed by other crypto currencies just offering better features, then later on all of them will get killed together.

I think the people always ultimately win, or at the very least gain control for at least some percentage of the time. Even if this did happen it's not the end of the world or cryptocurrencies.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 07:47:41 PM

I think the people always ultimately win, or at the very least gain control for at least some percentage of the time. Even if this did happen it's not the end of the world or cryptocurrencies.

Many ruthless dictators and dictatorships have won and ruled over the masses for long periods of time.

We're overdue.

Yurizhai

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:52:44 PM

Many ruthless dictators and dictatorships have won and ruled over the masses for long periods of time.

We're overdue.

I think we're too young to say we're overdue if you think Earth is in it for the long haul.
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:11:36 PM

Actually it is the end of the world as we know it. These things will happen, there will be a world dictator, then in the end god will come and judge, and evil will be banished, and a new world in ethical sense will exist. There won't be a need for currency anymore.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: