Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I NEO going to be coin of the year?  (Read 215 times)
maliha tahir

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:34:21 PM

NEO is an awesome coin and has potential, yet we can not say anything in regards to this year. This year may be a year to balancing out crypto advertise. In the event that you take a gander at earlier years patterns, things were not same. Seek after better for the following year
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

NEON wallet updated, some extra functionality on the chain and very promising ICOs choosing NEO as platform because it incorporates compliance and is very fast and cheap. Do you think that this is NEO-YEAR?
i wouldn't say that NEO is not a good coin to invest in and it is not profitable, but i wouldn't put it up there with Ethereum, maybe the platform is well polished and fast and cheap, but that does not mean that people will chose it over others, the NEO coin has defiantly come a long way, i mean last year it was able to go from 0.5 $ to nearly 160$ in February, but that does not mean that it will beat ethereum.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:00:21 PM

NEON wallet updated, some extra functionality on the chain and very promising ICOs choosing NEO as platform because it incorporates compliance and is very fast and cheap. Do you think that this is NEO-YEAR?
There are no second thoughts on the potential of NEO since it is China's biggest cryptocurrency and had surpassed the 12bn$ threshold in past. I am pretty optimistic about it this year and have myself invested more than 2000$ in it. It was quite popular in 2017 as well and is currently ranked as 10th most valued coins. What tells us more about its potential is that it comes from a country where there has been a complete crackdown on cryptocurrencies and it has still somehow managed to keep its name intact amongst the top 10 coins. With more collaborations with the Big Firms, I can only see a positive future ahead.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

NEO is indeed a great long term investment but I wouldn't say that its going to be "the coin of the year" ROI wise. There are so many new-ish infrastructure projects that are technically superior to NEO and will probably blossom this and the next year.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:22:55 PM

Think in this year will see even more impressive takeoff on this coin . Developers do not stand still and constantly develop the project
ankit05

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:31:35 PM

Yes, NEO is a good market cap coin it is has great potential for short and long term investment. Now neo price is $73.07 and NEO wallet is good wallet for storing coin. So you can investment it.
modtakels

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:38:37 PM

NEO is indeed a good platform to watch,it is the upgraded version of ethereum's platform which is now has some hack incident with its main wallet which is myethereum wallet that is why the whole market has dumped too hard today,but we should see some good improvements as the bitcoin's value is still in bullish trend.

BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

Switcheo is the first DEX on NEO which is really exciting, they just launched mainnet a some days ago, it's a DEX so no need to create an account to trade! (doesn't support ledger yet though)
cr1tbayman

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:42:54 PM

I stopped predicting anything in this crypto world, we really can't influence it anyhow Smiley So just sit and wait.
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

Asura project (E-sports, sports betting, gaming compititions, games in general) all on blockchain no middle man using NEO blockchain for immutable transactions. VR using AI technology, Leagues with payouts. Looks very interesting to invest with NEO!
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:44:48 PM

Unlikely. I'd like NEO but coin of year is too strongly for it. Yes, it can have more market cap, more users and more applications. But no more. I think BTC, ETH and other places will be  battle
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:47:48 PM

I do not think that this year Neo because many promising projects, but I think that NEO will grow strongly in the price of this year

ChainWorld

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

Neo is a great coin and a very well managed project, it has the potential to beat xrp or even eth only issue is the market condition right now but i think in future neo will be in top 3.
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

Neo should be replacing ethereum,because they are almost identical as neo is also offering both smartcontracts and decentralized applications.You should be invested to this coin a long time ago when it dipped to much,as of the moment you can still get into this coin but you need to have iron hands if it gets dumped as the market is being manipulated too much.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: