Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cut losses and re invest?  (Read 470 times)
Dukjila

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:16:43 PM

I think it's not worth waiting for 20 seconds, this may soon not be, it all depends on the situation with the news about the crypto currency. 10 s is already good.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

Ok so I currently have 15,000 TRX which I bought when it was at its highest.. Now the net cost is $2.5k but the current value is $900. If I sell my 15k at 900 and buy back my 15k tokens at 0.06 shouldnt I make a faster profit than waiting till the token hits 20c?

If you thought or someone help you with chart analysis show TRX will be low more, i think you should to sell and buy back in low price than now  Wink
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

Ok so I currently have 15,000 TRX which I bought when it was at its highest.. Now the net cost is $2.5k but the current value is $900. If I sell my 15k at 900 and buy back my 15k tokens at 0.06 shouldnt I make a faster profit than waiting till the token hits 20c?

Don't do it yet.

Why ? It was because the market continue growing in a slowly process. As you can see. All altcoins start gaining their value. Like Ethereum, Bitcoin, IOST, etc...
The best you can do at this matter is wait for it peak. And sell them.
Now that are market growing steadily, soon or later, your investment will be back and you could probably make some profit too.
So be patient.

Always remember this. "Why did I invest ? ". " What is my goal why I invest ? ". Like that. So, be tough and wait more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
rackam

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:27:30 PM

I do not like TRON, so I do not know what you should do, but you can invest into another altcoin which provides more stable investment.

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:29:54 PM

First of all, you entered the TRX market when it was pumping badly and you made a bad choice there. Here it seems like you bought TRX when it was all time high near $0.17 and now the current value of TRX is 0.069 which is nearly half. There are two thing you can do either either wit for market to reach the high point again or sell half of the coins when it falls badly. At the present situation TRX is already pumped and so is market which does not the best time to try buy back. So, you really need to have patience or prepare to face loss on your investment.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

You should be considering putting in new money into cryptocurrencies and into a different project.  Never put all your money into a single investment, if it doesn't work out you end up putting yourself against a wall.  I wouldn't sell anything at a loss.  I would be buying more of it and others.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:33:52 PM

The tricky thing about these altcoins is you may never know what will happen next, they are unpredictable and risky and that is why people are so hesitant to invest in, if you are sure about your strategy, like if you know that the price of the token is going to fall than do it, but maybe as soon as you take them out the price starts going up again and then what, what will i don in your case is take those tokens split them in half sell one half and keep the other, it might not be the best option but at least it is less risky.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

I think that if you do not have the experience of trading, then I think it is better for you to save these coins for a long-term and in the future to sell them at a higher price. Of course you can sell your coins already, if you really need money!

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:37:46 PM

so when you bought your coin, of course you had some price in you had what this coins value will be set in the future, so if you think it can still hit the pirce you tought about in the past just hold it

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐