Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:57:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever  (Read 28804 times)
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Changing Car Ownership forever

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:54:52 PM

Yes. It´s definitely a honor to be invited from the federal ministry for economic affairs and energy.

We are happy with the Pre-Sale so far. There are some pending payments so it´s hard to say something about the raised amount at the moment. But we will keep you updated.

I see. I hope we will reach the hardcap, it is definitely possible.
Is there any possibility for you to be a partner for the government regarding the car industry or something like that?

Maybe there are possibilities for cooperations with the government. I guess we know more about this topic after our visit in Berlin next week. But i think we should take step by step  Cool

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:17:36 PM

Yes. It´s definitely a honor to be invited from the federal ministry for economic affairs and energy.

We are happy with the Pre-Sale so far. There are some pending payments so it´s hard to say something about the raised amount at the moment. But we will keep you updated.

Is there any possibility for you to be a partner for the government regarding the car industry or something like that?

Maybe there are possibilities for cooperations with the government. I guess we know more about this topic after our visit in Berlin next week. But i think we should take step by step  Cool

It's great that the team is at such events, only when personal meetings are big deals.
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

It's great that the team is at such events, only when personal meetings are big deals.

Of course, the fact that the team does not hide and regularly participates in live events gives confidence in this project. Personally, I prefer to invest in projects that are as open and honest as possible.
Dieniz

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:02:58 PM

I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

That's right, before investing in a particular project you should study all the documents of the draft, this will significantly reduce the risks.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:25:15 AM

Hello Dieniz. Welcome to our community. Take your time to read our whitepaper and do not hesitate to ask if you have questions. Easiest and fastest way to do so is our Telegram group. You can join here https://t.me/TrustedCars

Best regards from Frankfurt

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:26:07 AM

That's right, before investing in a particular project you should study all the documents of the draft, this will significantly reduce the risks.

Yes Ridorie i totally agree with u  Smiley

ivankotovic56

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:29:25 AM

this is an excellent option, looks like a long-term lease, but to which market you are targeting, in many countries including my such transactions are considered not desirable

Emilytran

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:38:49 AM

i love unique projects, i'm a creative, so such fascinates me, all i can do is follow this thread and wait, i keep digging deeper to understand more about trustedcars. so far, i'm impressed with the whitepaper
egretia
Naes

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:49:53 AM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

this is an excellent option, looks like a long-term lease, but to which market you are targeting, in many countries including my such transactions are considered not desirable

I think this mechanism can be implemented all over the world. In any case, it will be in demand by society. And the project offers an excellent solution.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

Over 10K members in our Telegram community!

Many many thanks for your support. You are great!

Excellent result. This means that the project and the team users trust and provide real support. You are moving in the right direction.
Kagi

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.
Dieniz

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.

Undoubtedly, the project team did a great job and proved that it is able to fulfill the remaining steps. I wish the team luck and the right decisions.
flymnb

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:37:33 AM

I think this mechanism can be implemented all over the world. In any case, it will be in demand by society. And the project offers an excellent solution.
Yes, this is actually a very convenient car rental service. If it can be realized in the future, this will greatly change the traditional way of leasing.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

Hello Ivan and many thanks for your thoughts.

We see it like Ridorie says some lines under your post. There are no boarders for TrustedCars FLEX and it can be implamented from car dealerships worldwide.

But i am very interested in your opinion. Please tell me where you are from and why our system should not be desired in your country.

Best from Frankfurt

Hendrik

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

i love unique projects, i'm a creative, so such fascinates me, all i can do is follow this thread and wait, i keep digging deeper to understand more about trustedcars. so far, i'm impressed with the whitepaper
egretia

Hello Emily and many thanks for your interest in our project.

Do not hesitate to ask if you have a question. You can use our Telegram group to do that - https://t.me/TrustedCars

Best regards from Germany  Cool

Hendrik

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

Hey Ridorie,

many thanks for your post. We are sure it will be demanded bei society and brings many advantages for the customers AND for the car dealerships.

Sunny greetings from Frankfurt

Hendrik

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:12:03 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 02:30:52 PM by TrustedCars

You can now buy TrustedCars Flex Tokens with your Credit Card with Indacoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: