Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever  (Read 28804 times)
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why sintez is important. In order to promote the project?

I agree with you. Youtube video play an important role to success in any campaign.

Excellent advice. advertising on youtube is very good idea for campaign. By watching video on youtube , Investors can easily access all the information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Changing Car Ownership forever

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:18:05 PM

Guys what do you think? Are they right when they say "Owning an Actual Car Is Soon Going to Seem Obsolete"? We think, YES they are  Cool

http://fortune.com/2018/03/07/car-ownership-transportation-self-driving/

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

Impressive, Trusted Ca rs Flex named one of the most interesting and innovative projects lokshtanov in Germany!

Many thanks Levontres. We are very proud that team members had the possibility to meet the Head of the German Chancellery in Berlin and could present facts about our project. He likes it too  Wink

Thats great a very positive news to hear, another big potential investors to come means a big chance for the project to be successful.  Hopefully this project will be realized soon and will be available in other neighboring regions as this project is very useful, convenient and profitable to car enthusiast and car dealership respectively.
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.

I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.

In fact, there is a statistic by country, investors from some regions dispose of large funds.
Naes

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

I myself had the experience of buying cars from a man who forged documents. I think that this project would very much help those who buy used cars..

Hello Omnopon. With TrustedCars FLEX we will develope an app that allows you to rent cars for great conditions and without long commitments.

If you want to buy a car then our onlineshop for new and used cars (www.trustedcars.com) would be the right place. Already running over 2 years listing over 6000 cars at the moment.

It's great that you already have a well-functioning and working business. This significantly increases the chances of a successful ICO.
Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

Last week Berlin, tomorrow Seoul

Our CEO will be attending the Crypto Economy conference in Seoul (South Korea) as a Speaker tomorrow on Tuesday, 5th of June.

You can see Simon Toprak on stage between 13.30–13.50 and connect with him at the event.

If you want to get in touch send him a message. https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-toprak-50001849/

Hi! I noticed that you have a very active team. This increases the credibility of your project.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:13:32 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 02:13:42 PM by TrustedCars

Some impressions from the Crypto Economy Conference in Seoul 2018.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
Feetshot

Merit: 24

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:20:56 AM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Kagi

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:29:37 AM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

But Slack is not too secure with all the recent hacks.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

This is really amazing Project. Giving profit to their investors. And the best thing which i see in this project the Product and Services.I am really glad to being a part of this.  Smiley
Successful Thumbs up for This Project   Wink

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Feetshot

Merit: 24

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:20:19 AM

But Slack is not too secure with all the recent hacks.

Yes, it really is. But it still valuable aspect for scoring at different ICO trackers... We should use every single option to attract people to our community.
Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

This is really amazing Project. Giving profit to their investors. And the best thing which i see in this project the Product and Services.I am really glad to being a part of this.  Smiley
Successful Thumbs up for This Project   Wink

We all expect good results from this project. The team also does everything possible for this. I am sure that everything will turn out.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

Hey Feetshot. Please send some more details of your idea to marketing@trustedcars.com

Many thanks

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:50:17 PM

SmileyHi TrustedCars Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO!

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks

Many thanks for the listing. I will have a look and let you know if there is the need to change something.

gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks

Many thanks for the listing. I will have a look and let you know if there is the need to change something.
Nice to see your project on that benches, hope it will give you high rating for your idea and team development
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

This is a very important decision, so that simple investors could have a permanent income in the project. This solution ensures the well-being of ordinary people in the era of reducing workplaces in order to universally robize all production processes and services. I wish the project success.
I hope that it really will do things that you've described, so I'm going to be customer and investor of this project too
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:39:02 PM

Our CEO will be attending the Crypto Economy conference in Seoul (South Korea)  as a Speaker on Tuesday, 5th of June.
Send him a message if you want to connect.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-toprak-50001849/

https://www.thecryptoeconomy.com/seoul/

It was pretty interesting, in my opinion to hear some news and see dicsussions about that kind of projects
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

I thinks this is a great project because have a good system from this project and have a good concept make this project more interesting, so i think this project will be successfull.

You're right. This project has an excellent idea and a team that is able to follow the intended steps. I think this project will be successful.
Yes it is, but we had to follow the steps that development team will do further, to don't lost it
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:19:09 AM

Thanks

Nice to see your project on that benches, hope it will give you high rating for your idea and team development

Till now we are very satisfied with the ratings on the expert websites  Smiley

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:27:57 AM

This is a very important decision, so that simple investors could have a permanent income in the project. This solution ensures the well-being of ordinary people in the era of reducing workplaces in order to universally robize all production processes and services. I wish the project success.
I hope that it really will do things that you've described, so I'm going to be customer and investor of this project too

Hello Max,

welcome to our community and many thanks for your support!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: