Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever  (Read 28804 times)
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:01:26 PM

Hi, I've invested money in presale. I would like to ask why the final term of the sale has been postponed. My doubt is that this is due to the fact that little money was collected during the pre-sale.

HI Mychi,
you can always ask questions like this in our Telegram group as well and we will answer very quickly.

You don't need to just register here for 1 question, this must be inconvenient for you Smiley

To your question: This is not the case at all. We have investors who believe in the project and have already invested very large amounts. But we are not just doing the ico to collect money but to build a community. And if you have been watching the Crypto Market you have probably seen that Bitcoin and Ethereum have reached their lowest rate.
This makes a lot of the small investors who are important to build a large community be more cautious about the Token/Coin Market.
But we need the small investors as well so that's why we have a small pause between Round 2 and Round 3 of the Token Sale to not be that much independet of the crypto market.

Thanky ou for your contribution and for being part of our community.
Kind regards from Frankfurt / Germany

Great support that answers immediately it's what needs to every good project that we have on crypto and even just irl I think

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Changing Car Ownership forever

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

Everyone in this should be invested. Investing here will be profitable. I also want to get involved in this project.

Many thanks for your support Basion!!!
Do you accept new investors and partners that will work with you by cooperating in project ideas?

Hello Gabriella,

we are always open for new, constructive ideas.

Please drop us a pm here or send me an email to ico@trustedcars.com and tell me about your thoughts.

Many thanks!

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Maxpayne86

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:20:23 PM

Everyone in this should be invested. Investing here will be profitable. I also want to get involved in this project.

Do you accept new investors and partners that will work with you by cooperating in project ideas?

Hello Gabriella,

Please drop us a pm here or send me an email to ico@trustedcars.com and tell me about your thoughts.

Many thanks!
Nice to see that you're opened to new partners, not just closed big project like others succesful now
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

Hello Gabriella,

Many thanks!
Will send it directly through PM with my working ideas with this project, thanks Smiley
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:16:49 PM

TrustedCars is not the project for flippers and instant X-s. It's very complex platform which will grow and make huge earnings for key (long hold) token holders for sure.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:25:38 AM

TrustedCars is not the project for flippers and instant X-s. It's very complex platform which will grow and make huge earnings for key (long hold) token holders for sure.

From your mouth to the investor´s ears  Wink

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

Nice project but need more information

There is a lot of information about the project. In this topic, a detailed WP, social networks.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

Hello Rahden and welcome here.

Can we help you with a specific information?

Like Basion says, you can find general information here:

- On our homepage - https://ico.trustedcars.com/

- In the Whitepaper: https://ico.trustedcars.com/source/documents/TrustedCars_Flex_Whitepaper.pdf

- In our Telegram community: https://t.me/TrustedCars

- Or just check out one of the many video reviews on Youtube. Here is one for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrCBTFQys1s&t=11s

Best wishes from Frankfurt / Germany

Stefan

Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:18:20 AM

What kind of information do you need? Information on the first page of this topic, also on the project website
Maxpayne86

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

Hello Rahden and welcome here.

Can we help you with a specific information?

Like Basion says, you can find general information here:

- On our homepage - https://ico.trustedcars.com/

- In the Whitepaper: https://ico.trustedcars.com/source/documents/TrustedCars_Flex_Whitepaper.pdf

- In our Telegram community: https://t.me/TrustedCars

- Or just check out one of the many video reviews on Youtube. Here is one for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrCBTFQys1s&t=11s

Best wishes from Frankfurt / Germany

Stefan
Thanks for publishing all the links in one place, that's more easy for me to find it all now Smiley
gabriella

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

Don’t miss to claim your 30% Bonus!

Our Main-Sale still runs for 5 more days!

Wow, this bonus is bigger then I ever seen before in that good kind of projects by blockchain
Maxpayne86

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

I thinks this is a great project because have a good system from this project and have a good concept make this project more interesting, so i think this project will be successfull.

You're right. This project has an excellent idea and a team that is able to follow the intended steps. I think this project will be successful.
Yeah and especially it will good because of it will be opened ot any people system by blockchain
gabriella

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:51:48 PM

I thinks this is a great project because have a good system from this project and have a good concept make this project more interesting, so i think this project will be successfull.

You're right. This project has an excellent idea and a team that is able to follow the intended steps. I think this project will be successful.
Yeah and especially it will good because of it will be opened ot any people system by blockchain
because of this on crypto world coming many new project, some of them maybe scam, some just the same as others, but there is also perfect projects like this
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

TrustedCars FLEX — The perfect Balance

You need a car from time to time but don´t want to own one?

A cab, Car-Sharing or Car-Rental is too expansive?

You don´t want to be stuck in a leasing contract for 2 years or longer?

Then TrustedCars FLEX is the perfect solution for you to stay flexible without having high costs and long-term commitments.

Maxpayne86

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

Then TrustedCars FLEX is the perfect solution for you to stay flexible without having high costs and long-term commitments.

The conditions for customers are incredible at that moment, hope it will save through the time
gabriella

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

What kind of information do you need? Information on the first page of this topic, also on the project website
Any needed information already exists on WP behind the official website of this  project, you better check it out
gabriella

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:39:19 PM

Maxpayne86
Watching and comparing with others abilities like it was compared in upper post really shows potentials for the project
Maxpayne86

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

Today we present our idea to experts and representatives of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy on the Open-Innovation-Platform

[/URL]
Another great meeting for this project that will show us what it will cost or will it even do the work?
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:48:59 PM

You have very cool solutions that will greatly simplify the life of your customers. I'm sure your project will be successful.
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:30:29 AM

This youtube video is explaining very well the TrustedCars FLEX ICO and I am super excited to see this turning into a reality. Where I can drive a car of my choice anytime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: