Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:27:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LibreCash – stablecoin with transparent proof-of-reserve backing  (Read 1507 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

What will be the price of the token on different stages?

The starting price of LBRS will be defined via an auction during the pre-sale. The price will later grow during the token sale to 200 to 1,000% of the pre-sale price.

That's great, a very huge discounts offer will surely have a huge potential market.  With is very nice concept, hopefuly soon bounty campaign will be available as many are waiting and willing to particiapte, count me also.
WalkieTalkie

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

in my opinion, project librecash is an interesting project and has a very beautiful concept but I want to ask what is the benefit of your project? Cheesy

LibreBank’s mission is to create a stable, liquid, and independent world currency, protected from inflation and deflation, beyond the control of any government
GOSPOD1N

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:45:31 PM

Have you already implemented anonymous transactions in LibreCash?
WalkieTalkie

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

What will be the price of the token on different stages?

The starting price of LBRS will be defined via an auction during the pre-sale. The price will later grow during the token sale to 200 to 1,000% of the pre-sale price.

That's great, a very huge discounts offer will surely have a huge potential market.  With is very nice concept, hopefuly soon bounty campaign will be available as many are waiting and willing to particiapte, count me also.

Thank you for your feedback! Everything, concerning Bounty program will be posted in this thread. Also, you may join our social media to get all the upcoming announcements.
WalkieTalkie

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

Anonymous transaction implementation is planned. Possible implementation option: zk-SNARKs.
GOSPOD1N

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

Anonymous transaction implementation is planned. Possible implementation option: zk-SNARKs.
thank you very much for the answer
M1ster.tw1ster

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

The idea of  inter-platform token transfer without value loss seems great. Do you plan to implement Atomic Swap?
WalkieTalkie

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

The idea of  inter-platform token transfer without value loss seems great. Do you plan to implement Atomic Swap?

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, it is planned to implement Atomic Swap. Also, we consider integration of Waves and Bitshares using Atomic Swap. This is one of the priorities of our project.
miner_boy

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

Hello, team! I see that you are thinking about running a bounty campaign. If yes, then , how many tokens are you planning to set aside for it?
WalkieTalkie

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:56:24 PM

Hello, team! I see that you are thinking about running a bounty campaign. If yes, then , how many tokens are you planning to set aside for it?

Hello! The information, concerning the bounty campaign will be announced soon. Please, stay tuned.
Melanie Rodriguez

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:57:33 PM

Pretty nice. As I understand, this would be based by App?
WalkieTalkie

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:20:55 PM

Pretty nice. As I understand, this would be based by App?

We plan to implement a mobile wallet application, in which it will be possible to buy/store/send/ sell LibreCash. We can't say the exact dates , but it will be published in the Roadmap, that is coming soon together with the Whitepaper.In addition, we are working on the integration of LibreCash in other wallets including mobile versions of them.

Please, check out our Main Web Wallet https://wallet.librecash.com                                                    
Main Web Wallet (Test network) https://testwallet.librecash.com/                                            
A decentralized application (DApp) https://github.com/LibreCash/dapps/
kl1nkagg

Activity: 111
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

Just found this thread. Do you have an airdrop?
WalkieTalkie

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

Just found this thread. Do you have an airdrop?

Hello! We do not have an Airdrop. However, we have a Bug Bounty. Please, check it here
m1xmee

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

What I like is that everyone can join and be a part of this project! I enjoy community driven projects a lot. The stronger the community the better the whole project
WalkieTalkie

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

What I like is that everyone can join and be a part of this project! I enjoy community driven projects a lot. The stronger the community the better the whole project

Thank you for your feedback! We are doing our best.
nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

Applications will be an indicator for investors, will cause them even more trust and respect for the project
WalkieTalkie

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

Applications will be an indicator for investors, will cause them even more trust and respect for the project

What applications do you mean? Please, be more specific.
The current version of the web wallet is adapted for mobile devices.
Makaroon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

what does it mean that is tied to the dollar 1 for 1? So if you release x tokens, then the account of the project in the bank is stored x dollars?
AlexNeto

Activity: 658
Merit: 536

Z-pay.io

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:14:12 PM

what does it mean that is tied to the dollar 1 for 1? So if you release x tokens, then the account of the project in the bank is stored x dollars?

Libre is pegged to USD value for the first two years for the reason of easier market  adoption. But this doesn’t mean that LibreBank stores any Federal Reserve issued tokens or use legacy financial institutions services like traditional banks. Instead, there is multi-asset fund, including top cryptocurencies. Diversification will be increased over time and reserve will include wide range of new generation crypto-assets like commodity/real-estate/gold tokens, futures, colaterated crypto-bonds etc, to hedge volatility risks. LibreCash owner have a righ to claim a share of fund equal to 1 USD by  current market value.

Since 2020 Libre target rate will get indexed against  inflation and have a constant purchasing power against global consumer goods basket. That means - you can buy same amount of goods for 1000 Libre in 2030, 2050 2100 as in base year (2020). Unlike dollar and other gov controlled currencies which constantly loses their purchasing power. Inflation is a hidden tax. Libre (as concept) is inflation free global currency.

🔥Z-pay.io🔥 - Anonymous bitcoin cheques. FREE mixing.

☝️             ☝️                 ☝️
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: