Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 04:18:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN]⚡️ REOS: Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content - Launched 📸  (Read 3201 times)
anshulairdrop

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

Is there any official video review of the project?

We actually don't have a video review.  Most of the reviewers we encountered charged for a hefty fee. If you know someone who's reputable and reasonably price, please let us know.

Hey, I already found the official video of the project. Its there: https://youtu.be/xnHdIv_QHOo
Someone shared here in the thread Smiley

Yeah, that's the video we put together to introduce the project.  I thought you were talking about a video review.

No no, I wanted a video of the project to understand more about it. I always find official videos much more understanding.
jayclag0115
Copper Member

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

What is the hardcap and softcap of the project?

Our soft cap is 5,000 ETH and hardcap is 45,000 ETH.

Thanks a lot for your reply. what is the number of tokens that you have created?

10billion tokens

How many tokens will be in circulating supply?

5 billion

Is there a pre-sale for this project?

pre-sale is going on right now until August 6th.  please share the news, and feel free to contact us if you're looking to contribute.

Thanks for the information. What is the difference between the pre-sale and ITO prices?

Our pre-sale is private, so I can't reveal too many details.  What can say is there's a 100ETH minimum vs 0.1 for crowdsale.  We also have an early bird discount which is 10% bonus.  ICO price is set at 1ETH=50,000REOS.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content
WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
kanika1102

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

Thanks a lot for your reply. what is the number of tokens that you have created?

10billion tokens

5 billion

pre-sale is going on right now until August 6th.  please share the news, and feel free to contact us if you're looking to contribute.

Thanks for the information. What is the difference between the pre-sale and ITO prices?

Our pre-sale is private, so I can't reveal too many details.  What can say is there's a 100ETH minimum vs 0.1 for crowdsale.  We also have an early bird discount which is 10% bonus.  ICO price is set at 1ETH=50,000REOS.

I see. Is there any blockchain infrastructure backing up the sales?
jayclag0115
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:59:33 AM

10billion tokens

5 billion

Sorry, don't understand exactly what you mean.  would you elaborate on your question in regards to blockchain infrastructure?

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content
WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
kanika1102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:34:29 PM

10billion tokens

5 billion

Sorry, don't understand exactly what you mean.  would you elaborate on your question in regards to blockchain infrastructure?

I mean any institutional or private investors who will buy the unsold tokens?
salonilibra

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

Is it possible to connect to CEO if we have some specific questions?
pinafab

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

Hi, yes. Our Project Lead, Leon Bian, is very approachable and willing to answer any questions. You can find him in our official Telegram group or on Twitter.
pinafab

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:42:10 PM

Take a look at our Project Lead Leon Bian's latest article on Medium to understand how REOS will reshape the digital media industry via blockchain technology and the tokenization of digital content.

https://medium.com/reos/trading-digital-content-like-cryptocurrency-51a5cd049a3d

jayclag0115
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:22:49 AM

10billion tokens

5 billion

We’re hoping so.  We’re actively engaging in conversations with private investors right now.   At this moment we aren’t not allowed to disclose more details until everything is finalizes.

salonilibra

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:40:20 PM

Hi, yes. Our Project Lead, Leon Bian, is very approachable and willing to answer any questions. You can find him in our official Telegram group or on Twitter.

Thats good to know. I had some specific questions. Will connect with him.
kanika1102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

10billion tokens

5 billion

We’re hoping so.  We’re actively engaging in conversations with private investors right now.   At this moment we aren’t not allowed to disclose more details until everything is finalizes.

Hmmmm. That always help. How many tokens are held by the founders?
jayclag0115
Copper Member

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:11:54 AM

The team has 19% of the tokens, but it has a vesting schedule of 24 months which means only 0.79% is vested in the first month and so on and so forth.  This is to demonstrate that the team is in it for the long haul.

10billion tokens

5 billion

Hmmmm. That always help. How many tokens are held by the founders?

xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

The latest information from the telegram chat REOS:

Latest announcements:

➡️ Our token crowdsale start date has been moved to October 15, 2018 📣

We want to make sure we have a successful crowd sale and our team has been working hard to make this happen.

Private sale is still ongoing. If you’re interested in joining, please email us at tokensale@reos.me

➡️ If you participated in our first airdrop campaign, once you receive a validation email, your tokens will be made available for claim on your dashboard. Token distribution will now begin August 31, 2018, so please make sure to update your wallet address on your REOS dashboard profile.

Have any questions about the airdrop? Please ask in this group: https://t.me/REOSairdrop

Thank you everyone for your support and let’s keep spreading the word about REOS! 🤝
pinafab

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:23:21 AM

REOSofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:25:31 AM

Our team will be at Crypto Economy's ICO 2018 event in Singapore on August 23, 2018! Stop by at 13:30 to watch our Project Lead Leon Bian's presentation about REOS.

R E O S        [  A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT  ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™    |   The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content
WHITEPAPER                TELEGRAM                 TWITTER                 LINKEDIN                 GITHUB
baizid143

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

Very best project...
superman22

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

I have just tokens from them today. I hope that they will update about their project so that we can be happy. I hope this project will do good if as per plan.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:12:07 AM

I have just tokens from them today. I hope that they will update about their project so that we can be happy. I hope this project will do good if as per plan.

Yes, I also hope so, because not long ago I received my tokens and the project looks quite interesting and promising, I hope that the team will implement everything that was planned, and I would also like to see this token on good and popular exchanges.

Where does your REOS token come from? If you have invested your own money here, then I do not envy you. It is unlikely that this project will continue its development ... But who knows, ISO anyway, they planned for January 15, 2019.))
koang

Activity: 2450
Merit: 264

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:27:04 PM

Where does your REOS token come from? If you have invested your own money here, then I do not envy you. It is unlikely that this project will continue its development ... But who knows, ISO anyway, they planned for January 15, 2019.))

Maybe he received a reos token from the airdrop program because all eligible participants had received it.

As far as I know, there has been no official announcement about the ICO.
They only say that the of ico is currenly placed on hold and an official statement will be released upon commencement

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 02:21:18 PM

Till now they did not complete the ICO? They are not available in the telegram group as well to ask about the bounty distribution and they said bounty managed by Sylon would be distributed after ICO. That was last October now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: