Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Alt-Coin to Start Investing Into?  (Read 11922 times)
haightst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:42:55 AM

afternoon coin whores,

most alts are likely to worth 0, but I can tell you what are in my stash, they have the most chance to survive, reasons are:

LTC - the classic alt, has acceptances
PPC - the original POS
XPM - the original prime mining
Ripple - I got a chunk on the first giveaway, so I sit on it too lazy to covert to btc
MasterCoin - aka the greed coin
PTS - I don't have it but it might be something

well 2012-2013 were all about new schemes of money distribution coins, I think 2014 will be the coins for distributed exchange/smart property and what not

honestly, when BTC hit 10k$ by the end of 2015, I could no care less of alts live or die.

XPM is a "sleeping giant" imho!!!  Cool
*accepted here~>
http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/63

MST/Mastercoin a legal type coin!

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/62

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:17:19 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 11:32:23 AM by pabloangello

afternoon coin whores,

most alts are likely to worth 0, but I can tell you what are in my stash, they have the most chance to survive, reasons are:

LTC - the classic alt, has acceptances
PPC - the original POS
XPM - the original prime mining
Ripple - I got a chunk on the first giveaway, so I sit on it too lazy to covert to btc
MasterCoin - aka the greed coin
PTS - I don't have it but it might be something

well 2012-2013 were all about new schemes of money distribution coins, I think 2014 will be the coins for distributed exchange/smart property and what not

honestly, when BTC hit 10k$ by the end of 2015, I could no care less of alts live or die.

XPM is a "sleeping giant" imho!!!  Cool
*accepted here~>
http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/63

MST/Mastercoin a legal type coin!

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/62

But you have to remember this Mastercoin is NOT this lastly released Mastercoin (MSC) that is based on higher protocol level of Bitcoin.

El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:31:43 AM

mastercoin is premine trash , LITECOIN with its 200 million marketcap is the best altcoin end thread

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:34:29 AM

mastercoin is premine trash , LITECOIN with its 200 million marketcap is the best altcoin end thread
I forgot to add "NOT" in my previous post (edited before a while).
And I think people here wants basicly to know which from current coins worth right now like a few cents are worth of buying and will likely reach $1 or more.
I think it's Megacoin.

haightst

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:38:17 AM

Litecoin is a pumpjob ! i want to believe but when you have even the biggest masterminds pushing and it still goes nowhere it makes me wonder?  Roll Eyes
El Dude

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:38:56 AM

title   
Best Alt-Coin to Start Investing Into?

answer . Litecoin

haightst

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:42:38 AM

title   

answer . Litecoin

Litecoin is a bloated pig!(overvalued) ~ many other altcoins are wayyy better imho!  Cool
El Dude

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:53:16 AM

title   

answer . Litecoin

Litecoin is a bloated pig!(overvalued) ~ many other altcoins are wayyy better imho!  Cool

ya ok lol , Stop trying to advise people to not buy litecoin so you could buy some for cheap , its sad

haightst

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:57:08 AM

title   

answer . Litecoin

ya ok lol , Stop trying to advise people to not buy litecoin so you could buy some for cheap , its sad

this is a BITCOINTALK forum not a Litecoin paid pumper forum~ LTC i have 1 as a lotto! >> FTC > ARG > XPM all have way more room to move up in price imho!!!  Wink *take it easy mate!!!
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:02:50 PM

My rule of thumb for alt coins is "do they bring something new to the table?"
And by new i don't mean a different hashing algorithm or shorter confirmation times.

For example zerocoin might be interesting if implemented as a different coin finally.
noSlave

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:27:04 PM

Hello all. I know this is more of an alt-coin forum post but it is also strong speculation. I am wondering your opinion on what is the best coin to invest into? The BTC train hasn't passed, but it is starting to get a bit unaffordable. I am wondering what coins I can get in mass for a low price which (speculatively) are looking prospective?

this question is not easy to give. First i have to know what do you prefer? Daytrading with massive speculation profit or just sitting on some coins and wait. If you "only" wanna wait you should look at nmc. It´s an really intersting projekt and not only just a thing to make money.

If you´re interest at daytrading you should have a look at this new twitter account: https://twitter.com/altcoin_invest

There are some tips which one is getting pumped and wich one dumped. But it´s tricky to follow the trades of this guy. Sometimes After only some secounds charts will go up or down they will be. ...so use this only really carful.
Coinpicker

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:38:20 PM

I think Megacoin will have a big increase soon, they are at 0.05$ and i m 99% sure that they will go for more then 1$ in a half to one year.
There are some good altcoins whit chances to increase but i´m looking more for new comming coins.

The problem of the most people is, they saw how bitcoins increased in the last months and now they want to make fast money. But what will they win now? I think not more then the Money x 2.
If u invest in new coinst u will get ur money x 1000 if u are lucky (like in btc) but it needs months/years.

I m looking for long time investements whit high multiplicator.
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:53:40 PM

The cheapest Alt-Coins are the best bet, you cant loose much if your wrong. But dont get greedy and put only small USD amount in
cryptomining

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:26:26 PM

FireFlyCoin
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 07:29:05 PM

Check out Franko!

I'm not here to say Franko is the best solution or better then the rest, but if you value a coin created with fairness, scarcity and speed in mind then you'll love Franko.

Franko is Fair because block reward is scheduled to half every 22 million blocks or every 22 years.
Franko is Scarce. Only 260k Franko are created each year.
Franko is Fast, with an average block time of 30 seconds.

We also contribute to society as much as possible, we are the first community to pay people for folding@home. We are holding a fund raiser for Philipine typhoon victims and will be doing Toys for tots. Whats the point of financial freedom if you dont try and make a difference in the world?

Even the name Franko means Freedom. We have a moto "Non nobis solum, sed omnibus." Born not for ourselves but for EVERYONE.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
dyoungii

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:34:19 PM

Check out Franko!

I'm not here to say Franko is the best solution or better then the rest, but if you value a coin created with fairness, scarcity and speed in mind then you'll love Franko.

Franko is Fair because block reward is scheduled to half every 22 million blocks or every 22 years.

We also contribute to society as much as possible, we are the first community to pay people for folding@home. We are holding a fund raiser for Philipine typhoon victims and will be doing Toys for tots. Whats the point of financial freedom if you dont try and make a difference in the world?

Even the name Franko means Freedom. We have a moto "Non nobis solum, sed omnibus." Born not for ourselves but for EVERYONE.

+1

███    TWITTER    FLUX   WHITEPAPER  ███
███    WEBSITE    GAMING ECOSYSTEM        MEDIUM      ███
███  TELEGRAM  VALVE  UBISOFT  ██████ Origin  GAMELOFT      FACEBOOK    ███
CryptoBullion

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:38:54 PM

Check out Franko!

+1

yep

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268556.0
CryptoPCS.com Prepaid phone refills, post paid phone payments, and bill payments https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285148.0
g3rmicide

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 07:48:17 PM

http://frankos.org/img/frkBanner.png
Check out Franko!

+1

yep

FRK FTW!
pr9me

Activity: 369

Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:53:27 PM

Franko is great!
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:00:50 PM

Such an amazing community has been formed around Franko, by far the best coin for someone looking to get started.  Can't beat the stability and future potential!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: