Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why not to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 1014 times)
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

So there has been a lot of hype about bitcoin lately and I know it is revolutionary and has lots of advantages. But let's try to state the reasons why exactly do you personally think that bitcoin is not great and lacks in some points. I know it has great applications and is just great but it is not falwless right?
My question is simple and straight, What are the flaws of bitcoin?
Except its high volatility and "Dark use" (in illegal activities).
Maybe you are at the point of making great decision pertaining bitcoin investment, but you just need to face the fact in life. If you continue to fix your eyes only on disadvantages of a thing, you will never advance especially in that thing. Just put the possible disadvantages together, calculate your risk properly and move in.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

i think the flaws of bitcoin is like a minor, because as we can see that bitcoin is the good currencies and we all know that there are many advatages of bitcoin,but we can found the bitcoin disadvatages and reason dont invest in bitocin, first is bitcoin is doesn't have a physic form, its mean that it will gone if the virus or sammers attack you, second is price of bitcoin is not stable, so if youw ant o invest in bitcoin it have risk that you will receive it

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

to my knowledge there are still many people who have not invested in bitcoin.
1. because they still do not know about bitcoin world.
2. There are still some people who still do not believe that investing in bitcoin is profitable.
diodora

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

One of the flaws is that you have to pay transaction fees even for small transactions. This makes it impractical to use for offline transactions as cash comes with no such fees.
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:16:54 PM

It's bad idea to invest to bitcoin because:
1.You don't know how to hodl for a long time
2.Btc is a big price currency and it's so hard to take X
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

This topic is a very good one and im thinking to myself why it has not been merited and not being recognized by others. Investing is a good decision but if you want to invest, you also have to know why you do not need to invest in something like Bitcoin. Bitcoin can have its price doubled in the future but you do not know when so that is a risk that you are taking because you do not even know how and why is the price of Bitcoin increases. You also do not know how long will it be really secured to use and the storage where you keep Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency will be safe to use.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

So there has been a lot of hype about bitcoin lately and I know it is revolutionary and has lots of advantages. But let's try to state the reasons why exactly do you personally think that bitcoin is not great and lacks in some points. I know it has great applications and is just great but it is not falwless right?
[/qu

Maybe some reasons are the banning of bitcoin in some other countries  that brings  nega for those who are planning to invest bitcoin.  Disappointment when there are bad news regarding  bitcoin.  One more thing more is that  the bitcoin users will not enjoy anymore the advantages of having bitcoin beacause of its transparency  and  taxation in the near future by the bitcoin excahanges.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
oloveloveo

Activity: 158

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

For me bitcoin is realy good especially if you are finding something to invest your money.
I cant find any reasons on why i or others should not invest in it.
Yeah theres a risk in it but also theres also benefits.
I think that it has lacking on something thats why theres a lot of ICO out there trying to fill what bitcoin cant do.
Because I believe that theres no such thing as perfect cryptocurrencies which superior in all aspects to other cryptocurrencies.
Well for me one of i encounter is that I have a relative which living in a remote place which theres only local banks.
Unfortunately, as of now this banks does not exchange bitcoins for flat. So even i transfer them some bitcoin they cant use it there.
Also the transcaction fees is a little bit expensive.
But all of it is minor problem so i cant really find a good reason for totally leaving and not investing in it.

charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

One of the flaws is that you have to pay transaction fees even for small transactions. This makes it impractical to use for offline transactions as cash comes with no such fees.
Yes, that's one of the reasons why some people don't invest in Bitcoin; also, the price of Bitcoin is not stable so people are having trust issues regarding to their investment.

assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

For me, the there are 2 reasons why you may not invest in bitcoin, first, it is because of its unstable price, second, if you have lack of knowledge about bitcoin then probably not to try it. Because of the unstable price and lack of knowledge about bitcoin you cant have a future to bitcoin and your money that you invest can all be gone.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

Are you sure that physical cash doesn't comes with a transaction fee? In my country, you need to pay the bank a small amount as fee, to withdraw cash through the ATM machines. Also, there is the constant threat of some pickpocket stealing your money.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

Well there are tons of them besides the one you mentioned, illegal use and high volatility which brings huge risks to your investment (but hey, you can bring this price fluctuations to your own advantage). One of the main reason is that we have no clue whats written on the faith on bitcoin on the future. Any huge step taken by the government or the bank can actually destroy bitcoin. By destroying it i mean the price, they can make it valueless. Another reason is if you don't know what you are handling, then don't invest. You might end up losing all you have.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:42:34 PM

Well there are tons of them besides the one you mentioned, illegal use and high volatility which brings huge risks to your investment (but hey, you can bring this price fluctuations to your own advantage). One of the main reason is that we have no clue whats written on the faith on bitcoin on the future. Any huge step taken by the government or the bank can actually destroy bitcoin. By destroying it i mean the price, they can make it valueless. Another reason is if you don't know what you are handling, then don't invest. You might end up losing all you have.
There is no reason for us not to invest in bitcoin, no need to argue about this thing, we all have different scenarios in life but I know that in investing in bitcoin we do have same idea. I understand some people still in doubt but one day they will understand this.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:56:22 PM

The most important drawback, which hinders investment in it and its development in General, is the negative attitude of the majority of rulers. This is indeed a very serious problem that can ruin it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:18:48 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of small flaws, but I am sure that over time they will be eliminated. Bitcoin is a young currency and shortcomings in its technology are a normal thing.

cryptocollecter55

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:21:56 PM

bitcoin is created for the purpose of making a payment gateway for the deigital world.its main moto is to give people a very secure and fast and cost free digital currency.But i think now a day bitcoin is far from it Smiley i think thats the main reason not to invest in bitcoin
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:26:11 PM

There are many benefits when you invest into bitcoin and this is to help you cope up with your financial needs and boost your net worth as an individual. The flaws though is that you cannot guarantee a win tomorrow, what I mean is that the price is never stable and you might lose profit every time. You have to be patient to bitcoin because it is the key to success, not just in bitcoin but in every investment you are a part in.

jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:47:18 PM

So for me i have no reason to not investing bitcoin ,so what we are here? Specifically to know what is bitcoin how to earn in bitcoin,so if you are here to manipulate bitcoin dont you ever think to go away.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:58:09 PM

1 bitcoin is perfect for me. I don't have any specific reasons why people should not invest on bitcoin. I think the final decisions are just only on the call of the person. Bitcoin is a very helpful innovation that is here and can help you out from your problems and struggles. Bitcoin will change your life to be better.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:59:42 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 12:22:37 AM by Baby Dragon

Bitcoin has no flaws in the system's security or managing the bitcoin itself. May be the only thing that bitcoin is not good with is the destructive criticisms is receives from people who don't understand fully what bitcoin is. But it shouldn't be a reason why you will not invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has nothing to do with those false rumors they spread.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄