Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:42:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: While Bitcoin is back to pushing $9,000, some altcoins are doing even better  (Read 160 times)
CyberMiles (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

Having scaled a long-term bearish trendline, the world's largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization rose to $9,021 at 07:30 UTC - the highest level since March 22, according to CoinDesk's Bitcoin Price Index (BPI). The market capitalization hit a one-month high of $152 billion earlier today and was last seen at $148 billion, according to CoinMarketCap.

But BTC's rally, though impressive, looks flat when compared to the performance of the top 25 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.

https://www.coindesk.com/testing-10k-bitcoin-price-hits-4-week-high-altcoins-shine
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

Altcoins always perform better than the top 5 when fresh money are coming into the market.
Most money are kept in top 5. When they surge, people are profit taking and going either in fiat or alts. The hardcore crypto hodlers will never go in fiat, so they go into the alts.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:05:47 PM

Having scaled a long-term bearish trendline, the world's largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization rose to $9,021 at 07:30 UTC - the highest level since March 22, according to CoinDesk's Bitcoin Price Index (BPI). The market capitalization hit a one-month high of $152 billion earlier today and was last seen at $148 billion, according to CoinMarketCap.

But BTC's rally, though impressive, looks flat when compared to the performance of the top 25 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.

https://www.coindesk.com/testing-10k-bitcoin-price-hits-4-week-high-altcoins-shine

Yes it looks like however volume is low

Lets see will btc pass 9200$
9500$ is max i think

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:12:53 PM

All the top coins have done well for about a week which confirms to be that investor confidence is up an this isn’t just a pump by a few whales.

The market as a whole seems to be in recovery. There will be days during the recovery that people take profits but I think we will see prices overall rise gradually, at least for the top coins and tokens.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:20:19 PM

I guess this is another moon for both bitcoin and altcoins. This is a good sign since we had a bad market situation on the first quarter of the year. A lot of people lost a lot of money, especially those who bought on the peak last year and sold to cut loss during the dip. This is a good chance to recover some losses and gain some profit.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

This is just natural bitcoin needs a lot more capital in order to grow in price while altcoins even the big ones need less money but we still need to be very cautious because even if we are seeing very good signs and it seems that the price is finally recovering at the same time we cannot get overconfident, it is still possible that the price goes down again and that this is just a bull trap, so the best advice that we can give is to be very careful with how we invest our money right now since the market is not very stable and could change direction anytime.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

Now Bitcoin feels well and demonstrates the strongest two-week growth in the last four months. So the theory of the negative impact of the tax period on the quotes can be considered to be confirmed.
Somewhere I saw information that at the beginning of the year crypto traders suddenly realized that they owe the tax service about $ 25 billion, for the payment of which they had to sell the crypto currency.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:26:08 PM

The performance of altcoins shows that this is actually the year for altcoins explosion. We are going to see more surprising moves. For instance, bitcoin diamond is breathing very well.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

I have been paying close attention to the market and especially at the bitcoin dominance indicator. I have noticed that it's decreasing and that the 'other' altcoins are doing better, what I take from this is that this is "the alt season" of the the rally and usually after the alt season it'll be a bitcoin rally.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:11:26 PM

The overall altcoin market should continue to perform well as long as Bitcoin stays steady or continues moving up. Many of them lost upwards of 70% in value since the beginning of the year, although there are positive signs starting to creep back in. Unfortunately their performance will ultimately still be tied to Bitcoin, if it experiences another drop, it is inevitable that the market as a whole will too. Much of the current news seems positive, so I am hoping we are looking towards a nice bull run throughout the rest of 2018. Saying that, I'm definitely more wary of upward movements now, and will be more inclined to take earlier profits than I was a few months ago.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
iimin

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

While Bitcoin jump up to $9k,  NEO & Ethereum almost 1.5 Times better than Bitcoin

Now I really wonder what will be happen to other Altcoin , while Bitcoin reached to $10K
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:57:49 PM

because when the bearish market, there is no crypto that is able to maintain of the value, so only a few percent increases, even I see all cryptographs all down when bearish.

crypto market becomes unstable and also looks higher sales, this is influenced by external factors and panic of some crypto users.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:26:16 AM

I see only a few alt that have increased, especially his old alt and other alt has not had a significant movement.
When there are many altcoins that update the project, but it seems a product has no effect on its growth.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:38:51 AM

Yes it looks like however volume is low

Lets see will btc pass 9200$
9500$ is max i think

It looks like bitcoin has passed your prediction. It's worth $9650 right now. It's almost 10k again and just the matter of time until it will break 10k again as fast as possible.
if bitcoin will be very close to the 10k rate and i guess there will be a little correction.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:42:00 AM

Most investors preferred to do their trading on altcoins than bitcoin when the market is stable because it has lower value and can multiply your investment up to 20% in just a day. I do small trades and scalping is very effective to altcoins. I saved a lot in trading fees and you might get eaten by those big whales in the market if you choose Bitcoin.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:18:24 AM

Can be the market just like last year, some altcoins will going up and bull run first and then after that many trader sell that altcoin to the BTC and the price of BTC will bull run. As trader we should understanding the price action of altcoin and Bitcoin to maximum profit in this bullish trend of crypto, we have to know when should buy altcoins with BTC and when shoud sell it to BTC, and then sell BTC to the fiat.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:32:28 AM

Because Consensus 2018 is near approaching which will be in May. This event will have a great positive impact on altcoins or the crypto market as a whole. History will show that there was a huge increase in price for many alts during and after the Consensus. So this event is really something to look forward to. Now this being said, I believe this is the best time to buy some good coins prior to the event.

Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

Altcoins seem to have grown exponentially these past couple of weeks as we experience an increase in the price of bitcoin. This is the reason why everyone should invest in altcoins, the potential for growth when it comes to altcoin is massive which means that you stand to make a lot of money and a lot of profit from your investments
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

Then a day later it all starts to go down again.  Lmao.  Better choose the right alts folks...  I think everybody must have started learning a thing or two about crypto by now.  I don't think the more blatant scams will be pumping as much as before.

At least choose the scam that looks like it's really working on the code.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:01:03 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 07:26:30 PM by BartS

Then a day later it all starts to go down again.  Lmao.  Better choose the right alts folks...  I think everybody must have started learning a thing or two about crypto by now.  I don't think the more blatant scams will be pumping as much as before.

At least choose the scam that looks like it's really working on the code.
This is something that many are not taking into account but that it is key, people are learning and are no longer as naive as they where in the past, there was a time where people believed that you could invest in cloudmining and make money that way, but that time has passed and now everyone has realized that cloudmining is just nothing but a scam, now people are realizing that many new coins are nothing but scams as well and that is why the market is getting slower, if this is correct then this means that good projects will grow even more in the next years.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: