Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Correction incoming?  (Read 1042 times)
josebcn (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:37:31 AM

I do not think the moment of the correction, why do you expect so? The market is still very excited to rise and demand continues to grow to meet the market.

Because here comes the dump.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:38:53 AM

There seems no nearby catalyst for a correction. We already had a big long correction so next one should be some months away and after a big rally.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:44:34 AM

Full bullish momentum across all cryptos in this point
https://www.coingecko.com/en

luckyindia

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:19:33 AM

I don't happen Smiley

It seems that the values ​​may drop because lately they have recently increased, since the next insurance
It should happen in a few months after his great recovery. The market still has a lot of demand and we would have to
be attentive because nobody can come to know in the future.
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:06:16 AM

corrections will always come when the price was overbought,,
but, i think not now, maybe few days or weeks again
so, don't worry

Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:52:38 AM

Going up for many days.

Is the market due for a correction?

It is highly probable that a correction may occur after this consistent growth that has happened throughout the month, because after a 50% increase some correction would be normal in coming days.

However I do not think it can a significant correction, because there seem to be signs that the bulls are waking up and there is still a lot of room for the price of bitcoin to grow much more, taking into account that the bitcoin price started over $13,000 this year and it is still 25% below that price.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:23:02 AM

Going up for many days.

No one can really tell or predict what will happen to crypto market but whats happening right now is a very good thing after the previous bloodbaths that we experienced during Q1. This is really the trend from the past few years hoping that by the end of the year all the cryptos will increase its value or some alts will even skyrocket for us to get more profit. We just have to enjoy the ride until it lasts and the more greens will come the more new investors that will be delighted to join the ride.

The value of crypto depends on the adoption of the people so the more new hodlers, investors and traders that will join the cryptoworld the higher the crypto values.

Going up for many days.

It is highly probable that a correction may occur after this consistent growth that has happened throughout the month, because after a 50% increase some correction would be normal in coming days.

However I do not think it can a significant correction, because there seem to be signs that the bulls are waking up and there is still a lot of room for the price of bitcoin to grow much more, taking into account that the bitcoin price started over $13,000 this year and it is still 25% below that price.

I agree with you on this but we cant really tell when and where it will stop. All we need to do is just monitor and be cautious that anytime this could go into a huge dip or even skyrocket. This volatility of the crypto market is really exciting and fun as well as frustrating to some of the altcoins that didn't perform well during this uptrend.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:52:11 AM

the correction will always be there and definitely going on in the market and no one knows when that happens. inevitably the market will experience a ride down always and this should be felt.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:53:23 AM

Correction was already done. Almost 4 months of correction after BTC hit $20k level and I think were stable now and slowly geting some momentum to bull trend.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:23:16 AM

The correction started today. It is strange, because many analysts predicted that if the price of bitcoin reaches 9500 dollars, it will begin a stable growth to 12 000. However, this did not happen.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:32:43 AM

I do not think the moment of the correction, why do you expect so? The market is still very excited to rise and demand continues to grow to meet the market.

Because here comes the dump.

It is expected, once the price goes up and hit holders targer price, they will definitely sell.  Others called it dump but for the holders it is simply reaping the reward or a profitable exit if the holders wanted to invest to someone else.  So the up and down of altcoin price is just an ordinary scene.  Even stock market and forex exchange is the same, it's that, cryptocurrency market is way more volatile.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:20:58 AM

The correction started today. It is strange, because many analysts predicted that if the price of bitcoin reaches 9500 dollars, it will begin a stable growth to 12 000. However, this did not happen.

I wouldn't call this a correction when we're over 9400 again just after a short dip.
The rise to 9700 was too quick from 9300 yesterday
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:28:07 AM

The coins rise quickly and for this reason we can see the correction. Even a few hours ago, when we had a small price drop, some investors sold their profitable coins and the cash turned to money Smiley
maybe correction incoming

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:03:40 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 12:02:21 PM by Marcsymon

I think it is already due for correction because it is moving the market a little bit.We might not see or feel the large price recovery  but very soon it will happen.

That is possible. Because recently the price of bitcoin and some altcoins were starting rising up a little as what I observed in the market place. We, investors will be very fortunate nowadays if this will continue stands up in such a good correction.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:13:20 AM

10k is a strong resistance level. And we need correction for further growth. Never happen unstoppable growth. But after correction, we go to 11-12k. This is my vision
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

Looks like the correction is happening right now, do you think it will be a small correction or maybe we will go down more and find a new low ?
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

if you want to get a good market at a solid level, you should definitely go with slower steps, and the slower you increase the faster the faster you increase the faster you will guess.

patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

... i dont think we dont need new threads for every little correction..
this is the market.. there are trend movements and corrections as well as sideways phases...
that there are corrections is as sure as that you have to go to the toilet every day

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:33:09 AM

... i dont think we dont need new threads for every little correction..
this is the market.. there are trend movements and corrections as well as sideways phases...
that there are corrections is as sure as that you have to go to the toilet every day
hehe. i think the correction will occur when the market reaches $ 13000, because there is resistance, resulting in price correction before continuing uptrend, as it is according to my analysis
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:33:28 AM

Going up for many days.

Yes there is always a correction after the dip or even after the price of Bitcoin surge right now we are having a correction and this is normal and will eventually settle down, we'll now have to wait for the next round hopefully it will happen next month.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: