Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Correction incoming?  (Read 1026 times)
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

I'm almost sure that the market correction will begin soon. We saw very good growth which lasted more than two weeks. I think it is quite logical to see the market correction soon. But I'm glad that I can buy coins at a low price before the next wave of growth.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

Yes, it seems that correction has already started. It is difficult for Bitcoin to grow higher. It was a nice pump of Ethereum.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:15:09 AM

It seems to me that in the coming days there will be a correction of the market. I hope that the market will quickly recover after this.
I agree as the growth increases a correction is necessary to remove those uncertainty and make it a solid foundation into a more suitable higher level. I hope that this correction is not as bad as we had encountered early in this year and hope we can recover right away to stop the bleeding.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:33:24 AM

I'm almost sure that the market correction will begin soon. We saw very good growth which lasted more than two weeks. I think it is quite logical to see the market correction soon. But I'm glad that I can buy coins at a low price before the next wave of growth.
Yeah in recent days we see price changes that tend to be positive/ rise, we know that this uptrend will not happen any time there are times when price changes will reverse and correction occurs but I don't think the correction that happened make the price go down very deep? I see a new bottom line at a price of $9k, even higher than that, we will not see the price below that price again #imo
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

Today again came the correction of the cryptocurrency market. This is an integral part of our business. I hope it won't be long.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:42:13 AM

Yes, it seems that correction has already started. It is difficult for Bitcoin to grow higher. It was a nice pump of Ethereum.

Yeah the correction is happening right now as we speak
We will probably see 9200$ again, and maybe after that we will moon hard and go to 12k or 13k

daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

Going up for many days.

Is the market due for a correction?

It was a rise after a huge drought. The crypto market took a huge correction after breaking all records in dec 2017. Its a good green for all crypto investors but no one can predict how long it will last. Enjoy as long as its green.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:54:40 AM

Yeah the correction is happening right now as we speak
We will probably see 9200$ again, and maybe after that we will moon hard and go to 12k or 13k
Yeah ... it's time to say hip hip hooray !!!
Hopefully, your predictions are correct and at the end of 2018 will be a happiness for all of us !!
Buy .. hold .. and go holiday ... Wink
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:58:45 AM

No one knows. IMO there are these two important resistance levels in front of the market - BTC 10KUSD and 500bnUSD TotalMarketCap. I think when these numbers will turn into proper support level, a new microcycle will begin.
stefan2208

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

Maybe there will not be correction yet because everybody is expecting it now. Maybe there will be a bulltrap made and we all get caught.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:50:30 PM

Maybe there will not be correction yet because everybody is expecting it now. Maybe there will be a bulltrap made and we all get caught.
Get fiat organized for the incoming low's.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

There will be a correction that is for sure that is why we need to be on the look out for it specilally  when all of the prices of cryptos are pumping then expect the worse case scenario of a big correction.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:20:48 PM

There will be a correction that is for sure that is why we need to be on the look out for it specilally  when all of the prices of cryptos are pumping then expect the worse case scenario of a big correction.
The fact is that the market has always been manipulated and will be manipulated by large holders of crypto currency. And also very strongly affects all users of these provocations, which begin to develop alarmist and on the forums in their messages. If you because of this correction will always be, as it were not treated.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:59:21 PM

It has been almost ten years now that we have bitcoin with us. Let’s just look at the reason behind its creation. When millionaires were supposed to make transaction across the world, they would have to pay high charges and wait for days. This caused delay in their progress so bitcoin was created to solve this problem. But with time it became an investment. If ever it was a trap, we would have already been scammed.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:15:57 PM

I am tired of always seeing the same kind of people in here always complaining about this shit. It is stupid to think that there is gonna be another correction when we are 5% from yesterday. Just wait guys, there is not gonna be another bearish trend.
hroub

Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:01:43 PM

Correction in the market is inevitable. We should be always ready with our decision whatever situation happens. Never let your emotions affect your strategy in achieving your goals. Diversify your portfolio so that you may be able to manage the risks involved.

You are still using this stolen Bitcointalk account.

Stop your BS posts and return it to it's rightful owner immediately!!!

Bitcointalk accounts are free and there is no reason to steal or buy a stolen one!

Go get your own!!!

aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

fixes are always good. in fact, trading can be profitable. but you have to remember the risks. I want to collect my Bounty and invest in this period. we have to be brave now.
cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

I donot think there will be a correction in the near future. It is hard to predict an exact time however.
JMD07

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

corrections is normal as this will be necessary in this technology to make it stronger. It is also the best time that the developer will find how they are doing and fix the necessary problems for a better system. Nothing to worry as it will bounce back and return to normal.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

Going up for many days.

Is the market due for a correction?
The big crypto market correction is over imho.

Maybe we will see a temporary technical test of the last lows and then more upside. But let's see. Nobody knows what will happen in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: