Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Members in this forum are abusing the merit system  (Read 417 times)
Anti-Cen (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:40:37 AM

I don't care. Whatever you want. This really doesn't matter to me.

You deleting my post without warrant matters to me so you decide which way you want it and I will run with it.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:52:05 AM

You deleting my post without warrant matters to me so you decide which way you want it and I will run with it.
Then let's do this publicly here or in the other thread.

Anti-Cen (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:58:01 AM

Then let's do this publicly here or in the other thread.

Here is fine, kind of like it that way so credit to you on that so can we meet back here in say 12 hours please because its getting late
in the day this end.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:24:56 AM

everyone is a shill or troll here, if they say things you don't like listening

They are all here for their own benefits. merit is proving that.

i expect a level playing field and not a big fix which is whats become of the development forum

Admins would also like to provide that level playing field, and as a random and small member of this community I think moderators have to be neutral all the time. also if the majority say that you are a shill and a troll, you are. I believe you are a shill for something other than Bitcoin, you should also have freedom of speech while you are trying your best to prove that you are right in everything.  

Look at the merits, now are you telling me that none party faithful members like me here are getting the numbers of merits like you have ?

I even applied to become a source and used one of your posts as a good quality without judging what you were saying, I was going to merit you more but alia's boyfriend posted about you evading ban. that made me to stay away from meriting you, yet I said that forum shouldn't take sides and ban the shills, because without you guys, there would be no discussions and everybody would be in agreement on everything.

Would you like to pop over to the main forum to calculate the average number of merits for people running adverts, those that are pro-bitcoin and then
those like me that are not singing it's praises ?

I know that really sucks, now if you are not receiving enough merits it would feel like the *forum doesn't like you to be here. merit sources are also misusing their source merits by meriting their own friends and followers. these people are elitists, and are biased towards you if you don't share the same interest on their ideas.

*Community.

🖤😏
Anti-Cen (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:27:55 AM

I was going to merit you more but alia's boyfriend posted about you evading ban

Given the ban was due to bias moderation I would do it a million times over, is my duty to fight censorship whenever and wherever I find it
and I was not so much caught but deliberately gave the game away and even gave a merit to the guy that pointed the finger unlike those
here that have been using duel accounts here just to pump up their own merits.

Do you think Germans that didn't want a war in 1937 were also called "Trolls and Shils" back in the days, the argument is null and void and
is not washing with me.

Anti-Cen (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

OK i will let you go first

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

OK i will let you go first
Huh I thought the plan was for you to post the posts I deleted and have me explain them. Or did I get my threads mixed up?

Anti-Cen (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:09:18 PM

Huh I thought the plan was for you to post the posts I deleted and have me explain them. Or did I get my threads mixed up?

OK number one from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3371680.new#new

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Are you talking about this "G"

public static readonly BigInteger P = "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEFFFFFC2F".HexToBigInteger();
public static readonly ECPoint G = ECPoint.DecodePoint("0479BE667EF9DCBBAC5......FFB10D4B8".HexToBytes());
public static readonly BigInteger N = "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEBAAEDCE6AF48A03BBFD25E8CD0364141".HexToBigInteger();

I don't get all the maths behind the curve and use some cheesy function to encrypt the keys during key exchange which is all but useless
since the project is open source (Will keep ISP's out) so maybe I should look more into what your saying here.

What i am desperate for is encryption that will work on 5k -2mb blocks that is fast and is not bloated to death or uses calls into windows
black box code like happens with DES/AES because it seems to be missing from the internet.

Byte shift is fast Date[f]=Crypto[Date[f]];
but using Maths.Mod is too slow for what i need.
Currently I have got something that looks like
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ABC>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<XYZ<<<<<<<<<<<
I could throw in some byte swap in the vertical axis but even then I don't think it
would be fantastic so it looks like I am stuck for now.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:17:56 PM

OK number one from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3371680.new#new

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Are you talking about this "G"

public static readonly BigInteger P = "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEFFFFFC2F".HexToBigInteger();
public static readonly ECPoint G = ECPoint.DecodePoint("0479BE667EF9DCBBAC5......FFB10D4B8".HexToBytes());
public static readonly BigInteger N = "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEBAAEDCE6AF48A03BBFD25E8CD0364141".HexToBigInteger();

I don't get all the maths behind the curve and use some cheesy function to encrypt the keys during key exchange which is all but useless
since the project is open source (Will keep ISP's out) so maybe I should look more into what your saying here.

What i am desperate for is encryption that will work on 5k -2mb blocks that is fast and is not bloated to death or uses calls into windows
black box code like happens with DES/AES because it seems to be missing from the internet.

Byte shift is fast Date[f]=Crypto[Date[f]];
but using Maths.Mod is too slow for what i need.
Currently I have got something that looks like
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ABC>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<XYZ<<<<<<<<<<<
I could throw in some byte swap in the vertical axis but even then I don't think it
would be fantastic so it looks like I am stuck for now.

The post was off topic. In that thread, the OP is asking about secp256k1 and its security properties in regards to ECDH. Yet in your post, you do not talk about secp256k1 and its security properties. Instead you have decided to say that you don't understand the math (which is entirely unhelpful to the OP) and then go on to talk about things that you want and projects that you are doing. This is completely off topic for that thread, therefore it was deleted.

Anti-Cen (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

The post was off topic. In that thread, the OP is asking about secp256k1 and its security properties in regards to ECDH. Yet in your post, you do not talk about secp256k1 and its security properties. Instead you have decided to say that you don't understand the math (which is entirely unhelpful to the OP) and then go on to talk about things that you want and projects that you are doing. This is completely off topic for that thread, therefore it was deleted.

You are talking stupid.

The code as you know comes from secp256k1 and you need to go back and delete half the forum if you are insisting that
comments only relate to strictly answering anything the OP has said or in this case is trying to explain.

Conversation wonder you know so you better come up with better shit than this because I am not taking it.

Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1065

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:42:23 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 10:02:42 PM by 2112

the schoolyard from some school in the slums.
Ha, ha! I'm stealing this. This forum is not only "schoolyard from some school in the slums". It also has an underground tunnel to the recreation yard in some low-to-medium security prison and an overhead bridge connecting with a backyard of some mental institution.

And I'm not even joking. All those types of personalities were seen here.

Edit: I'm going to preserve the entire message, just in case. It is such a beautiful example of clutching one's pearls.
I am not a betting man so I will not take you up on that offer. However, I would be interesting to see what someone thinks about that.
I don`t know how I got here, but, to be honest, I just don`t get why are you guys arguing with such a troll-child. I can`t understand why are you paying any attention. Just erase his troll-posts, always feeling like a victim, always attacking others... this is a child, as much a teenager. He doesn`t play well with frustration. He should go to a psychologist, ask for help, do something to help himself!!

You asked for users opinion, so that`s mine. Sorry, guys, I just can`t understand what is happening here and how it is related to this forum tools and uses, improves or tech advances. This is the meta section of a Blockchain-related forum, not the schoolyard from some school in the slums.

Please comment, critique, criticize or ridicule BIP 2112: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=54382.0
Long-term mining prognosis: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=91101.0
Anti-Cen (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

I'm not ..............

I am not too interested in you being sent in to protect your master and earn some brown nose merit points and given the
timing, well it's all a bit too obvious.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:33:52 PM

I don't like paid trolls spamming FUD and make no secret about it or miners for screwing us over for $55 in fees
not so long ago but I am a developer and tend to post in that forum and this moderator has made it that no one
can get a word in without being part of the team and sucking up to each other so most people get chased away by him
and I  intend on doing something about it.
Most *intelligent* people don't like FUDs. You want to help the community,sure go ahead. But taking a dig at a mod is not going to help you nor the community. Why don't you sort things out with achow101,I am sure he has something to say on the issue.
Not sure where you read that but I confess, oh yes, after the 3rd ban by the nazi with me returning to carry on using another name and letting people know they got the message that I won't put up with the censorship here, i made no secret about it so I kind of guess they stopped banning me now after noticing my other comments on other
forums on the web about the censorship going on here.

By the way Anti-Cen = Anti-Censorship, you know standing up for your freedom of speech and privacy that they say around here is so
important to Bitcoin and the spin-offs but that's not what I am seeing or reporting.
If you're banned 3 times,you're clearly ban evading which again is against the rules.. You might want to go to r/btc to help the community because once you're perma banned here,there is no coming-back.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: