Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:05:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will we have the first homicide/suicide caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 3637 times)
Blazey

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:21:24 PM

the question is which individual will be loose under the pressure of bitcoin. whether is that loosing in gambling, scamming, get hacked or something else. too long depression could lead into a suicide.

i could agree with the last post. but not everybody is so self-conscious than you are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:21:44 PM

Hopefully never!
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:25:29 PM

with things going crazy, some people are bound to get hurt.

who will be the first person in history to die from bitcoin?

You mean other than the alleged DPR hit?

Yes, other than that.

Who will be the first to get explosive diarrhea?

Had that since April 2011.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:32:31 PM

Who will be the first to get explosive diarrhea?

Had that since April 2011.

You're allergic to dairy products then, stop eating them.  Wink

bitcoinminer

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:55:11 PM

Or, get a good protein powder with Lactase in it :-)

Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.

-Warren Buffett
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:02:24 PM

With Russian Mob money investment in bitcoin following Cyprus, I expect one of our six figure scammers will end up with a cap in his ass.

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
FenixRD

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I am Citizenfive.

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:27:52 PM

With Russian Mob money investment in bitcoin following Cyprus, I expect one of our six figure scammers will end up with a cap in his ass.

Brings up an interesting thought about the relative civility of the Bitcoin community. I mean, it makes sense, given the personality types attracted to a phrase like "cryptocurrency" but, now that Shavers' whereabouts have been known for a while since his arrest... I mean, I guess we aren't exactly the MS-13, so we wouldn't have people "inside" but, the amount of money he took, in any other community, something would have happened to him already, or he'd have immediately insisted on high-security lodging, ya know? Not that I wish to encourage more thefts and scams, but as a community I do think that's fairly impressive. If only logical, since there's a lot of strict NAP adherents here.

Uberlurker. Been here since the Finney transaction. Please consider this before replying; there is a good chance I've heard it before.

-Citizenfive
bitcoinminer

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:31:58 PM

Let the GoXXXing continue.

Much like the actual gold rush, very few miners will strike it rich, most will gain nothing, and the people selling the shovels and gold pans will always profit.

-Warren Buffett
solomon

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:42:14 PM

Didn't that guy that lost 900k on just dice disappear? I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up as a floater.

bitcoin price ticker | bits.so
bitcoinminer

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:18:13 AM

Didn't that guy that lost 900k on just dice disappear? I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up as a floater.

LOL please elaborate, this sounds wonderful

-Warren Buffett
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 03:24:15 AM

with things going crazy, some people are bound to get hurt.

who will be the first person in history to die from bitcoin?

How about this thread? Bitcoin was involved. This should be on the Gabriella's Bitcoin Chart.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=334461.0
bitcoinminer

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 04:22:15 AM

Let this be a lesson kids.  When you're high on ecstasy, Skype can kill you.  Go to the club and dance.

-Warren Buffett
Branzig

Activity: 316

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 04:30:54 AM

Rumor has it they're still trying to reconstruct this guy's wallet.

Oh yeah!

I heard a few people said they were going to kill themselves over the Liberty Reserve fiasco... Why the F would you leave your money there, they got popped for money laundering... Der, der, der... Kill yourselves now, please. Save us the troub.. troub.. trouble, I dub, dub, double stepped that, Rat a tat tat, oh yeah!

Their dead now,

Branzig.

gaston909

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:56:08 PM

Why would someone kill themselves over money?

Get a fucking job at Mc Donalds, move in with your parents for awhile, put out resumes, and join the rest of the world in cubicles.

You're nobody special.  If you haven't been there yet, it'll make you a better person to see what that lifestyle is like. 

Such individuals are dumb and for the purposes of natural selection, probably should commit suicide.

Some people are unable to work, and have big health care bills. Money can be life or death for some people. Try to put yourself in the shoes of people less fortunate than you before you speak.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: