Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:45:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinCrystalballTrader - Bitcoin Trading Predictive Analytics  (Read 8750 times)
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 06:06:03 AM

A couple of us caught the Bitcoin bug. So we converted some of our trading analysis tools so they can monitor Bitcoin, and we decided to go ahead and offer it to the general public.

We tried to simplify it down as much as possible to make it as useful as possible for non-traders. We understand that most bitcoin users are not trained as traders (and even seasoned traders will find it a little complex).

Our specialty is algorithmic black-box development, but bitcoin hasn't hit enough liquidity yet for automated trading systems to make sense. So for now we are daytrading it right along with you!

So please ask as many questions as you like. Even if you don't subscribe, please feel to ask any questions you like -- we don't mind.

We prefer if you use our Zendesk Ticket system to ask questions since we must make sure we comply with SEC (Securities Exchange) and CFTC regulations since we service clients who are in those industries. So there are just some things we need to be careful about what we say in a public forum.

We will also be posting charts to this forum with the hopes it helps other bitcoin users.

Ok so here are some of the basic concepts of what it does:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More details can be found on the website at: http://www.BitcoinCrystalballTrader.com/

Again, please feel free to ask any questions to our (preferred) Zendesk Platform:
https://quantitativetechnologies.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

www.QuantTech.us -- Artificially Intelligent Adaptive Algorithmic Trading Systems
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 06:40:23 PM

This signal to BUY bitcoin went out last night on the 4 hour chart.
I mentioned to consider it a scalp off the 4 hour chart.
Reversals should be considered "scalp" trades. So by "scalp" I mean a bar or two. So off a 4 hour chart, you are looking to spot 1-2 bars going your way. So for a 4 hour chart, that means for the next 4-8 hours (or 1-2 4 hour bars going your way.)

Here is the original signal when it was pushed. If you had taken it, you would be entering around the $475 range.

www.QuantTech.us -- Artificially Intelligent Adaptive Algorithmic Trading Systems
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 06:51:09 PM

lol bitscalper 2.0

every scam comes back after a while Grin
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 06:54:41 PM

Wasn't Bitscalper some site where you deposited BTC?
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 06:56:25 PM

Wasn't Bitscalper some site where you deposited BTC?

Isn't that site one that expects you to? IDK, is it?
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 07:07:41 PM

Anatomy Of A Scalp Trade (Think Bars, Not Time)
(Don't fall in love with your trade, or become infatuated with your profits -- Think Protect!)

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 07:12:13 PM

What bank and/or hedgefund do you guys work for? I know a lot of the programmers in many hedgefunds and banks and none of them told me they were working on a project like this, when they have disclosed other secret bitcoin projects they are working on.... So this is looking like a scam.
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 07:15:08 PM

It is a copy of this site exactly http://forexcrystalballtrader.com/
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 07:18:05 PM

Sorry for the confusion. This isn't bitscalper (not even sure what that means.)

This is explaining one classification of trade. ie. Trend Trade, Position Trade, Counter-Trend Trade.

No matter what chart you are looking at (1 Bar = 1 Hour / 1 Bar = 1 Day / 1 Bar = 4 Hours) think bars.

Normally a "move" exhausts in 3-5 bars. So after 3-5 bars there is going to be a retracement (loss of profits), or a pull back. So in a traditional trade, you would look for 3-5 bars then start moving stop losses or taking profit expecting the move to be exhausted.

A "Scalp Trade" is when markets are unsure, or you are trading against a break of the market (in Bitcoin last night the market broke DOWN). So this is a long trade, going against that DOWN BREAK.

When you are trading AGAINST then you should be cautious. So instead of a 3-5 bar expectation, you should only be looking for 1-2 bars at most, then you need to switch to protection mode. Protect your position, protect your profits, be extra sensitive to movements against you, etc.

BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 07:32:31 PM

@gweedo - Yes. This technology was ported to currencies, metals and energies at the same time as bitcoin. (although some of us are addicted to bitcoin, new currencies don't appear everyday)

That is why we are offering our bitcoin users the ability to trade, and learn from additional markets (for those that wish to learn how to trade) and not just bitcoin.

Our specialty is in algo development with an emphasis on Quantitative Portfolio Management -- google: online portfolio switching algorithms. If you have specific questions or needs, feel free to contact me directly and I'll answer them directly. I don't want to clutter the forum.

oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 07:35:35 PM

/subscribe

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 07:42:51 PM

It is a copy of this site exactly http://forexcrystalballtrader.com/

lol
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 07:59:34 PM

So I have concluded that this is a scam, because I can't find any information about this or the other site I found, on any of the sites.

ALSO the biggest clue is when you google maps the address you get this https://maps.google.com/maps?q=2831+St.+Rose+Parkway+Henderson,+Nevada+89052&hl=en&ll=36.008397,-115.111153&spn=0.000494,0.000603&sll=42.746632,-75.770041&sspn=5.195465,9.876709&t=h&hnear=2831+St+Rose+Pkwy,+Henderson,+Nevada+89052&z=21

Which doesn't have any of the companies name listed their but had this http://www.davincivirtual.com/loc/us/nevada/henderson-virtual-offices/facility-1339

Yes a virtual office, meaning anyone can register a fake company and have it seem legit. Case Closed.
oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:07:00 PM

I like their colorful pictures Cheesy There's one with rabbits on the site itself.

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
rustyh17

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:24:45 PM

Okay, I volunteered myself as the guinea pig. I got a 6 month subscription to the daytrading signals.
I'll post back here with results. So far they have answered my support ticket with 17 minutes of my
first message.

Edit: I won't be giving away signals as that would likely breach the licensing agreement, but I will tell
you whether they are legit or not.
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:25:47 PM

Okay, I volunteered myself as the guinea pig. I got a 6 month subscription to the daytrading signals.
I'll post back here with results. So far they have answered my support ticket with 17 minutes of my
first message.

You have too low of trust, you could be a shill for them.
rustyh17

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:27:13 PM

first message.

You have too low of trust, you could be a shill for them.

Gweedo, you are absolutely right. You have no idea who I am. Therefore, read my reports for
fun or don't. Your call.
rustyh17

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 08:29:44 PM

first message.

Edit: I won't be giving away signals as that would likely breach the licensing agreement, but I will tell

Just got second support ticket to set up account in 5 minutes after my last response. Mind you, I've
already paid my money.
rustyh17

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 09:32:15 PM

first message.

Just got second support ticket to set up account in 5 minutes after my last response. Mind you, I've
already paid my money.

Am getting set up on trading signals now. I have not found out about the type, scope, or nature of
these trading signals. All I've been asked thus far is my email address. It is unknown whether they
will be automating the trading against a specific exchange or just having me do it manually.

One concern is that they remain personally unidentified. Thus, they can hide behind their anonymity
with little recourse. Even their support tickets do not use names, only "Customer Support Team". In
my opinion, any company that uses the word "team" really means "me and the wife"... Wink
tutkarz

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:05:39 PM

I don't understand the point of this. Here are posted advices how to earn money by trading but it is public info. Now imagine if everyone would start to use this strategy. Total mess and ultra volatile market. My advice is don't buy this crap, especially if you are supporting bitcoin and know that volatility maybe can make you profit sometimes but is bad in the long run for bitcoin and all of us.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: