Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:54:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinCrystalballTrader - Bitcoin Trading Predictive Analytics  (Read 8750 times)
derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:13:53 PM

Okay, I volunteered myself as the guinea pig. I got a 6 month subscription to the daytrading signals.
I'll post back here with results. So far they have answered my support ticket with 17 minutes of my
first message.

Edit: I won't be giving away signals as that would likely breach the licensing agreement, but I will tell
you whether they are legit or not.

Just got second support ticket to set up account in 5 minutes after my last response. Mind you, I've
already paid my money.

Am getting set up on trading signals now. I have not found out about the type, scope, or nature of
these trading signals. All I've been asked thus far is my email address. It is unknown whether they
will be automating the trading against a specific exchange or just having me do it manually.

One concern is that they remain personally unidentified. Thus, they can hide behind their anonymity
with little recourse. Even their support tickets do not use names, only "Customer Support Team". In
my opinion, any company that uses the word "team" really means "me and the wife"... Wink

Damn, you paid at least $285 or up to $450? Good luck man..

One victim is all they need.
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:15:35 PM

I don't understand the point of this. Here are posted advices how to earn money by trading but it is public info. Now imagine if everyone would start to use this strategy. Total mess and ultra volatile market. My advice is don't buy this crap, especially if you are supporting bitcoin and know that volatility maybe can make you profit sometimes but is bad in the long run for bitcoin and all of us.

But it`s a crystal ball, so it`s gotta be right.

Why not offer a free trial? Seems with the subscription prices, it might be difficult to get a ROI unless you`re trading heavy volume. Bitcoin is still so thinly traded that it must be harder than normal to call a market movement, and a healthy dose of skepticism is good here.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
rustyh17

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 10:19:17 PM

Okay, I volunteered myself as the guinea pig. I got a 6 month subscription to the daytrading signals.
I'll post back here with results. So far they have answered my support ticket with 17 minutes of my
first message.

Edit: I won't be giving away signals as that would likely breach the licensing agreement, but I will tell
you whether they are legit or not.

Just got second support ticket to set up account in 5 minutes after my last response. Mind you, I've
already paid my money.

Am getting set up on trading signals now. I have not found out about the type, scope, or nature of
these trading signals. All I've been asked thus far is my email address. It is unknown whether they
will be automating the trading against a specific exchange or just having me do it manually.

One concern is that they remain personally unidentified. Thus, they can hide behind their anonymity
with little recourse. Even their support tickets do not use names, only "Customer Support Team". In
my opinion, any company that uses the word "team" really means "me and the wife"... Wink

Damn, you paid at least $285 or up to $450? Good luck man..

One victim is all they need.

Thanks, the information I am getting thus far does not smell of bs. Now, their trading system may
not perform well, but I don't think it is just fluff. The price above will be insignificant if this system
turns out to perform even marginally well. I am using it to simply increase BTC holdings. I'll be using
10 BTC to begin working the system with. If it yields better than 7% gain in 6 months, it will break
even.
rustyh17

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 10:43:02 PM

I just got the first trading signal email at 05:21PM EST. It is a full page of information
complete with charts, quantitative insight analysis, and technical trading information.
It might not work in actual trading, but it is a real system.
rustyh17

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 11:21:59 PM

I just got the first trading signal email at 05:21PM EST. It is a full page of information
complete with charts, quantitative insight analysis, and technical trading information.
It might not work in actual trading, but it is a real system.

I got another trading signal at 05:41PM EST. The first signal was the 30 minute chart. This
one was the 1 hour chart. Same trade signal, summary analysis, charts, quant analysis, and
top news stories. They are also possibly going to add social sentiment and news sentiment.
(That last sentence was a statement they made during a customer support ticket conversation.)

I have asked for trading signals over the last 2 weeks to do some back testing. We shall see if
they produce such information.

FYI, had I traded on the 30 minute signal, I'd be up 3.58% as of this minute.

They use MTGOX market data for their signal timing because (in their words) "...it has the most
volume and the least intrabar volatility..." That works good for me because I trade there.

I'm done for now. I'll let you know over the next few days how the trading signals are going.
At the very least, you should know that these guys are not scammers. Again, I say that their
system may not work, but that is an entirely different issue. Good luck folks! Build your BTC
holdings!
rustyh17

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 04:23:44 PM

Well, after 2 days of trading signals, I can say that I am very happy with the purchase. So far it has
kept me out of at least one bad trading decision. I can tell you that these guys are for real. This is what
they do for a living. Their CS has been exemplary thus far. By the way, avoiding that one bad trading
decision paid for the 6 month subscription.

I guess we'll see how it continues to perform over these next 6 months. If anyone has questions on
performance, please PM me. These posts are starting to sound a bit fan boyish. Not generally my style.

Best of luck to all of you!
Bitbuy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:39:05 PM

This has SCAM written all over it  Roll Eyes
kireinaha

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:03:20 PM

Agreed. High upfront cost and no trial offer of any kind. Combined with all the `hurry up, this offer is limited to 25 users` BS, it looks very shady.

oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:18:06 PM

Agreed. High upfront cost and no trial offer of any kind. Combined with all the `hurry up, this offer is limited to 25 users` BS, it looks very shady.

guess they're doing better than expected.... says *250* users now Cheesy

Not sure if it's a scam though. From the looks of it they deliver reports. The quality of those reports could be another matter of course.

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
kireinaha

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:24:43 PM

Not sure if it's a scam though. From the looks of it they deliver reports. The quality of those reports could be another matter of course.

lol maybe it was 250 to begin with, I gave the site a cursory glance a couple days ago. Just features like that and `Yes! You can make a million dollars with this service!` statements kind of stand out as red flags to me.

oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:32:38 PM

lol maybe it was 250 to begin with, I gave the site a cursory glance a couple days ago. Just features like that and `Yes! You can make a million dollars with this service!` statements kind of stand out as red flags to me.

But I thought I also read 25 when I looked it up a few days ago.

OP isn't updating in here, but if you look up his posts on the economics board you'll see (some of) the actual reports they do... they're not completely incompetent from a quick glance (mentioning for example Fibonacci Retracements), but I'm not sure at all those reports are worth  ~300USD. Looks too vague to be really useful IMO.

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 01:04:56 AM

Hi All,

Sorry to have been away. Two conferences, a slew of meetings over the weekend, exhaustion still wearing off, but here's the update.

It was 250 subscribers maximum (not 25). Irrelevant at this point, because we maxed out over the weekend. Something must have been posted or mentioned somewhere in China, because a whole bunch piled in. I mean a whole bunch. This I know because more than half of the emails, I can't understand.

We will continue to post charts and analytics to the forum as we have time.

Wishing everyone a great holiday!

www.QuantTech.us -- Artificially Intelligent Adaptive Algorithmic Trading Systems
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:27:08 AM

If you would like to split your subscription with me, to reduce cost, PM me.  The more trading the same direction, the better the results will be, after all.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 11:53:50 PM

==================
  Bitcoin Black Friday
==================

We Are Currently SOLD OUT. We have filled our quota of subscribers. But in the spirit of Bitcoin Black Friday, and to support our favorite new currency, we will be offering 10 more subscriptions on Bitcoin Black Friday.

If you don't subscribe to us, it's no problem, but we strongly encourage you to support other vendors on Bitcoin Black Friday. Prove to them it was a good decision to start accepting bitcoin! We want them to spread the news everywhere how great a decision it was to start accepting bitcoin.

Have a great holiday everyone, and support our favorite new currency!

: )

cj

www.QuantTech.us -- Artificially Intelligent Adaptive Algorithmic Trading Systems
passo

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 02:21:38 AM

yeah right..
kireinaha

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 02:33:11 AM

lol why would you not want as many people as possible to join your service? *Limited Time Only* You`re allowing more people to give you money? Come on...

BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 06:02:23 AM

Actually, this is not our main business.

We aren't really set up to handle very many retail clients, and don't really want to. The current batch of subscribers we have pay for the servers and keep the software running. And fortunately, I kinda like the group of bitcoin traders we have. A few new traders, some seasoned traders, and some insane traders.

I personally like bitcoin, I'm a currency trader from way back. Not far enough back for the emergence of the euro, so for me, this is pretty cool. We are committed to continuing support of bitcoin, and as trading goes, you all have no idea what kind of opportunity you have.

But hundreds more traders? Um, no.

This is definitely not for everyone, the information is probably over most people's head, as it's not really designed for the average person.

Plus I notice that (not all, but) many bitcoin people are of the thinking "buy and hold till forever."  This really isn't for them either. This is for people who want to buy and sell to optimize.

It does (as it seems) to be for quite a few chinese speaking folk as well.

If you have any questions about this whole thing -- if you ask any of our clients they will tell you that I can always be contacted. My phone sleeps with me (I'm monitoring so many systems and servers). So instead of a random comment in a forum post, please contact me, I'm happy to answer questions.

But I rarely check this forum, aside from posting an analytics report here and there. So contact me directly,

https://quantitativetechnologies.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

Ask for a relay to cj, and it'll come to me directly -- it will then ping my phone (which don't forget, sleeps with me). I'm happy to talk about anything bitcoin or market related at all.

Mornings are tough, monitoring and adjusting systems. Most of our clients trade the New York markets. So by new york lunch (1pm EST) I'm freed up. So that's a good time to contact me.

So once again, have a happy turkey day, hope I didn't offend anyone (words are hard to convey sentiment), but I'm always around, and do wish the best of luck to you all, and bitcoin!

: )

cj

BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

==============================
           Interest In Scalping?
==============================

I want to put a feeler out, if there is any interest in scalping. By that I mean quick 30 second trades for $10-$50.
You would do this 10-20 times, but the catch is that it requires you to sit tight in front of your computer while you are doing it?
I have been doing it for fun every once in a while, and was wondering if I should release an indicator for it?

Is there any interest?

GameKyuubi

Activity: 253
Merit: 1413

DTCxNMC

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:23:43 PM

How would you send it out?  Email has latency and when you're dealing with trades in that timeframe there are bound to be issues.

BTC: 15SLrNo6PKVfsH5JLtatJcVkSQXCk1LXyq
full stack Node
redsoxfan027

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:40:34 AM

Just signed up - I will let you guys know how it goes.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: