Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) on the rise  (Read 978 times)
TheMeritedOne

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:35:51 AM

Just the ususal mainnet launch pump
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

Congrats to TRON! Number 9 at Coinmarketcap! It outpaces IOTA! Grin

TRON is cool and great. I am glad that I managed to buy many of these altcoins a year ago, and now, I am waiting for the best profit that I can get in several months.
I agree with you, TRON is really a great project and I am sure that it will succeed more in the future, the 9th place in the market is very good for this crypto, the most important thing in this coin that have a very good team and a nice project, I already have some of TRON in my wallet, and I just keep holding these coins because I am sure that Tron will increase in value soon.

Yes that is right Tron is really a good coin have a lot of great projects ahead and very active teams, that's why there are a lot of haters of Tron and Justin Sun always making a FUD about this coin but for me I am really bullish with this coin especially for a long term hold like a year or two.

fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

Congrats to TRON! Number 9 at Coinmarketcap! It outpaces IOTA! Grin

TRON is cool and great. I am glad that I managed to buy many of these altcoins a year ago, and now, I am waiting for the best profit that I can get in several months.
I agree with you, TRON is really a great project and I am sure that it will succeed more in the future, the 9th place in the market is very good for this crypto, the most important thing in this coin that have a very good team and a nice project, I already have some of TRON in my wallet, and I just keep holding these coins because I am sure that Tron will increase in value soon.

Yes that is right Tron is really a good coin have a lot of great projects ahead and very active teams, that's why there are a lot of haters of Tron and Justin Sun always making a FUD about this coin but for me I am really bullish with this coin especially for a long term hold like a year or two.
surely tron ​​is a long term coin ,because the tron ​​has a very large total of suply as much 100.000.000.000 tron, and I see tron ​​already a lot of lists on the big market like binance,so it's better to buy tron ​​now for the long term
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

I think Tron is one of good altcoin because i see the price is always increase and now Tron has into the indonesian exchange (INDODAX).  Other than that because Tron ​​also entered in a good market anf have a good team and system so they can survive.

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

Up 30% the past couple of days, of course it could probably just be a pump and dump on the run up to the main net launch (end of may) anyone wanna give their speculations on this? The auth was 0.30 so it'll be interesting to see where it gets to.

Tron is a good coin but it is also down because the whole market is on the down trend.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

Honestly, I think that Tron (TRX) is a profitable cryptocurrency but in  a long term because their price is pretty low ( less than  $ 0.045 )  compared to other cryptocurrencies  and in this period, it is ranked ninth on the market as one of  the  best cryptocurrencies. In fact,  I guess that the best characteristic of this currency is the acceptable value of Market cap ( More than 2.8 Billion Dollars ). So if you are patient, then I advise you to invest a large proportion of money in currency, and trust me, it is certain that you will gain a huge value of money in a long term ( more than 6 month or year).
As a matter of fact, I expect that the price of TRX will rise with a good value after this crisis, and maybe after few months (1-3), it will become more than $ 0.1, and it is expected that in the last months of this year, there will be a huge pump especially when Bitcoin will increase.
yea. Tron is short term target. But i bought once and don’t buy it anymore. id rather put money on verge than tron at this point, at least they got wraith working out.
I chose Tron for long term target, you have experienced like this because cryptocurrency is in downtrend position. You can see now, almost all altcoins are experiencing the same thing, a drastic price reduction.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:20:28 PM

Guys, when you will send your TRON coins from exchanges to TRON mainnet wallet? Mainnet is launching soon (these days) but I dont want to hold my TRONs on Binance exchange too long.
So when you expect that it will be safe to withdraw TRON from exchanges?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

I currently prefer to keep my TRX wallet, though the TRX price is rising,
this is the beginning of TRON increase because it is Trending in altcoin,
and I am sure for long term tron will increase,
and that's when I will swap and will get more profit. Smiley
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

I currently prefer to keep my TRX wallet, though the TRX price is rising,
this is the beginning of TRON increase because it is Trending in altcoin,
and I am sure for long term tron will increase,
and that's when I will swap and will get more profit. Smiley
What? I do not understand what you want to say. If you keep your TRX tokens in your wallet it will be automatically swaped to new TRX coins?
I think that they recommend to hold TRX tokens these days on exhcnages...

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:57:55 PM

TRX has a very high coin supply. However, given that TRX is doing coin burns, its supply will reduce over time. With the kind of demand that Tron has at the moment, a continuous decline in supply over time could see its value get to $3 and above. Besides, the 2017 crypto rally showed us that in the crypto market, the coin supply has nothing to do with how high a coin can go. If the demand for Tron (TRX) goes high enough, it could rise significantly, even at its current coin supply.

The coin supply is also a major bummer for me, it's the first time I hear they are doing a coin burn, I wonder how much that will have an effect and in what time periode. If it is significant then it could be an interesting long term investment but otherwise the downside of the high supply are to big.

also Mainnet Switch on TRX
i wonder did effect will feel instantly
the price constantly going fall since last month.
ok i now , all of cryptocurrency have a same problem too.

Yes many projects are affected the same way during a downturn but you can notice that projects with a high token supply get smashed much more than others where the supply is moderate. If I just compare Tron with Ethereum I am getting perplexed as why on earth would you need so many more token
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

TRX has a very high coin supply. However, given that TRX is doing coin burns, its supply will reduce over time. With the kind of demand that Tron has at the moment, a continuous decline in supply over time could see its value get to $3 and above. Besides, the 2017 crypto rally showed us that in the crypto market, the coin supply has nothing to do with how high a coin can go. If the demand for Tron (TRX) goes high enough, it could rise significantly, even at its current coin supply.

The coin supply is also a major bummer for me, it's the first time I hear they are doing a coin burn, I wonder how much that will have an effect and in what time periode. If it is significant then it could be an interesting long term investment but otherwise the downside of the high supply are to big.

Yes many projects are affected the same way during a downturn but you can notice that projects with a high token supply get smashed much more than others where the supply is moderate. If I just compare Tron with Ethereum I am getting perplexed as why on earth would you need so many more token

Well their team realized that of course hence the coin burn and i think more than the price, which is pretty disappointing after all the hype for mainnet launch, it's the project itself that needs to have a good look. Tron team is obvioualy working acquiring partnerships and key team members to boost it's project and it may not be this year, but i think it'll be among the top alts in a yesr or two

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Billy550

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:54:19 PM

I love tron
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:55:41 PM

The TRX has been extremely successful over the past few months despite the declining cryptourrency market. It is a miraculous development showing the great potential of this coin, I believe that the proper strategies of the management team have helped the TRX create trust with investors to result in the same day. today.
Skyizz

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

Tron will grow in their strong marketing. There is a possibility that tron ​​will be added as a means of payment to the Chinese application, so there is a chance of a token growth.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

Almost all coins will increase when Bitcoin prices rise and Tron (TRX) is the same unless the coins are listed on the floor to attract investors and investors. TRX is very potential as predicted by the investors TRON and XLM will have the next wave of price increases.

Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

Just the ususal mainnet launch pump
Yes, It was a pump. But I think in the future TRX will really rise up in price with others altcoins. Also, Tron is very promising and good coin, so it cost to invest in.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:06:42 PM

Tron captured a value that is based on hype and its most trading activity is about speculation. It is not a coin I can hold.

Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:05:51 PM

Almost all coins will increase when Bitcoin prices rise and Tron (TRX) is the same unless the coins are listed on the floor to attract investors and investors. TRX is very potential as predicted by the investors TRON and XLM will have the next wave of price increases.
When we look into Tron historical records, we definitely find out a huge rising percentage in previous months since everything is fine and our market is still healthy on that time.  Even it is newly created coin but it already shows great and potentially profitable for investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:44:08 AM

On the basis of free content including characters, images, audio and video can be unloaded, stored and promoted. There are some characteristics of TRON, TRON listed on some exchanges such as binance or, YoBit, Mercatox
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:38:10 AM

I invested in the TRX since $ 0.03 and are currently losing money. However, in the long term, I believe it will increase strongly when competing with EOS or ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: