Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:41:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just been released from prison to find out my stash is worth $$$$$$$$$  (Read 2970 times)
CarloPonzi (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:04:26 AM

Somebody re post this in another popular section of the forum so it gets attention from non-newbies as I won't be....

So in 2011 shortly after I was introduced to Silk Road I started conducting research into Bitcoin. It was immediately evident to me that this CC is wonderfully suited to be part of a huge pump and dump scheme. My plan was to corner the market, buy as much possible (ideally I wanted to hold 2-3 million coins MINIMUM before generating the (global) hype and then to start hyping it in the same manner it has been. Not just in the West but particularly China. Their politicians have many times given the nod to many ponzi and fraudulent schemes as long as they also had a stake in those said schemes and their population eats it up every single time. To the uninformed, Bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme but a pump and dump play. It's underlying technology is for the most part sound and WILL be used for many financial platforms in the future but the currency itself will not survive in the long term.

I needed fiat to purchase BTC and to setup mining rigs so I went about generating it. I became involved in a criminal enterprise, generated fiat and carried out the aforementioned objectives. I was caught. It wasn't due to hubris but to a miscalculation of a certain risk and I was duly punished for that oversight.

The day I went to prison I held 670,000 BTC. I was released 2-8 weeks ago. I am being vague about this date for obvious reasons. 

I want to thank 'The Syndicate' who has engineered this price rise and ensured my efforts were not in vain. You have done a lot of the hard work while I've been sitting on my ass but you have also profited handsomely. I won't make the billions you will but I am happy with my lot for now. The Syndicate are the group who have since 2012 been implementing my very same idea.

I have now plenty of capital to invest in the schemes I've been cooking up in confinement but this time they will benefit mankind than take advantage of them.

The best of luck to you all!

Goodbye!

P.S. I am wasted right now and am sure I will regret this post when I wake up but this is an itch that I just couldn't help but scratch.
RW02

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:11:33 AM

to most newbies this is what you call and ASSHOLE.. probably not true and all a figment of some stupid attention seeking asshole..

also filed the post for deletion Smiley your welcome
Greg0s

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:15:30 AM

Haha, wow and here i was thinking i was lucky to have mined 6 of them 2 years ago Tongue
smith2btc

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:17:33 AM

You are a hero. I really like your story, I'm sure you had emotions which none of us ever had or could possibly imagine.

Send me some BTC: 14e6H9DU6cMVH7tvmNT95B7MQTeRxR9ogp
Preferably more than 10, since you have 670,000 BTC. Smiley
Misesian

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:19:51 AM

Spare some bitcoins?
scutzi128

Activity: 476
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:25:50 AM

Good luck trying to convert even half of that 670000 btc into actual currency. But if you want to give some away I'm always open to accepting gifts Wink
nefron

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:26:16 AM

Smiley i will believe u, if u send me measly 25btc to 1MCXR9ZxCDW3F2aLpkUFUfbiJ41T2SfoHV
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:43:13 AM

Hey how about you prove it by sending a tiny amount of 25btc (for you its tiny) to 12hYBWiPqfwdveGzpbRdGxeqnoMcNvGNSq
Prove it or be called a liar Tongue
gracesfall

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 11:48:26 AM

Must be nice to be rolling in BTC. If you've got one or two to spare, toss 'em over to 1QBDPN335aP9Aq4m9V8vF5uARgatjg9yK9 Smiley
mardil

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:48:58 AM

15DfqBT1dbPXdpH1emmYmQ6WaQuyWezKt6
I'm new to the bitcoin world, a little donation to get started would be nice!
demonmaestro

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:50:49 AM

Donations are nice  Grin  1BGvygMoS6ZvBmdb7dc8f1za4cfgjiUKhT

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 1301

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:00:05 PM

Exactly. To get that reward he would have had to get every block reward for nearly 100 days straight (about 13400 x 50 btc block rewards). 100% of the network hashing power. There were no sudden 100% drops when he 'went to prison'. At 10% it would take nearly 3 years - meaning 2011 + 3 equals next year.

QED: don't listen to this guy for a second newbies (or anyone else).

to most newbies this is what you call and ASSHOLE.. probably not true and all a figment of some stupid attention seeking asshole..

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:07:10 PM

Lol, troll harder, post a blockchain link to your 670k bitcoins or stfu and delete your account you child

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
zuerdemon

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:14:25 PM

To OP, sign a message with some high stack BTC address to prove you are not trolling  Wink
bluemystic

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:29:31 PM

what a waste of a human being.. go back to jail
CarloPonzi (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:43:45 PM

I'm too rich to be mad or even care about how idiotic some people and specifically YOU are. Did I say or even imply I accumulated any significant portion of my assets through mining?

And to the poor fellows seeking handouts, many have asked for a donation yet not one person has even bothered to re-post my thread as I requested elsewhere...you are all deserving of NOTHING!

I will however invite any enterprising folk to submit business plans to me via PM. I am not concerned with the ethics of your plan. If they are entertaining enough and effective at increasing the use and adoption of BTC (think Cryptolocker, SR) I just might invest. More of a grant than an investment, I do NOT want any equity - my return will be increase in market price and liquidity so I can offload more of my coins without the fluctuations I've experienced so far.

Let's get that market cap to $10 billion!!!!

Exactly. To get that reward he would have had to get every block reward for nearly 100 days straight (about 13400 x 50 btc block rewards). 100% of the network hashing power. There were no sudden 100% drops when he 'went to prison'. At 10% it would take nearly 3 years - meaning 2011 + 3 equals next year.

QED: don't listen to this guy for a second newbies (or anyone else).

sana8410

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:10:44 PM

Wow congrats, can you send some?

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
StefanThePro

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:23:16 PM

as a fellow darkweb user, congrats,
spare a coin?
dreamspark

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:33:59 PM

This made my day  Grin
Arksun

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:41:29 PM

lol, cool story bro

I'm off to fly in my spaceship to mars now that I bought with BoingCoins....

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: