Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:02:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3610 times)
daianapotter

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

Tell me if you need spanish translation ^^

Would you like to invest in cryptocurrencies or other sites ... but you don't have money? Would you like to be able to do it? You can start for free! With potential from 0.30 to 1 dollar. And you can get many =) I guided you all the way =)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
free456789

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.Team Typerium could make dreams come true. I was able to change the rules of the game forever. Now there is no game without rules. Piracy was a big problem for content creators. But now - everything has changed. Good deeds conquer evil. And besides this, the project Typerium, a good financial idea to attract capital in the development of newest advanced technologies.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

Change is coming soon TYPERIUM Decentralized platform for 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide is about to launch in early this month of May, TYPERIUM will disrupt the content network industry. Win Win solution to the user more secured. No worries over confidentiality issues.
Bloomabanter

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:20:03 AM

Piracy has been and currently is a huge problem for all media content creators.  It’s always been a problem since we humans were able to record.  First it was print, then sound, video, music, pictures etc. You name it we’ve found a way to pirate it!  We’ve all heard of torrent sites such as the Pirate Bay which share content and although it’s claimed it is for legitimate file sharing, the underlying cause often and always get abused.  As a kid in the 80’s we all did tape to tape recording of music, had two video recorders to tape movies etc.  Times have changed but the underlying goal is still the same – take someone’s work, copy it and reuse, sell or share.  The result being the content creator loses control and income.  Some have tried to solve this by giving away content for free and asking for donations – didn’t work!  That’s where Typerium is different…

Typerium aims to change that by bringing the Blockchain to content or more succinctly content to the Blockchain.  The idea of a centralized ledger being unique and to all practical intents can bring an end to piracy by making content impossible to duplicate and thus copy, share and or sell.  This is until someone figures out a way to prate it by which time we’ll be living a Star Trek existence and not need to pirate!  As such this project holds major potential to solve this problem and return content control and thus income back to the rightful owner. In the end we’ll all benefit from this by allowing investment to go back to creators allowing them to take risks and in turn provide us with better entertainment that we all deserve. So in a nutshell we’ll all benefit from being forced to do the right thing.  Good luck!
anhtri090

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:21:08 AM

This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
belavistamaio

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:22:36 AM

We are at the beginning of a change that will replace payments with fiat money, by tokens. The first companies that start, like Typerium will be in the top positions in the future and will be among the most important companies in the world. The companies that are being constituted, specialize in a specific field. Some in  cryptocurrency exchange, others in health, others in finance, insurance, and in the case of Typerium, in digital content, with a potential market of 2.4 billion consumers. Tyberium is a solid and serious project.
Alexander Haigh is the Chief Executive Officer
Alex is the founder of the UK’s leading online font technology development and licensing business, HypeForType. Alex has single-handedly built a business that has provided more than 35,000 fonts to 13.8 million users in 165 countries. HypeForType has developed technologies that bring type to screen, consumer products, user interfaces and provide substantial commercial value for the world’s leading brands including Adidas, Apple, Disney, Google, Loreal, Nestle, Nickelodeon, Nike, Selfridges, Sky TV, Starbucks, Sony and Vogue.
The company already has a base of 176,000 email subscribers, 126.000 Facebook fans, 35.000 Digital Assets fully licensed and in place ready for the development stages of our decentralized application, and a substantial existing relationships with 357 worldwide digital content  suppliers.
So, this is a step forward, approaching the new born opportunity of the blockchain, to expand globally their business and offer their suppliers a market of 2.4 billion consumers in a renewed company called Typerius.
Now, you have the opportunity to join this company like a shareholder, by owning their tokens at a beginning price that will be far below the price that will have in the future, when the company is fully operational.
Presale:
May 21, 2018 – June 25, 2018
Tokens to sell: 300,000,000 TYPE
Bonus program: Round 1 (5%), Round 2 (10%), Round 3 (15%), Round 4 (20%), Round 5 (50%), based on ascending order.
Initial Price: 1000 TYPE = 0.0195 ETH
Token Delivery Date: upto 30 days after token sale
Token Sale Details
Token Sale:
June 26, 2018 – July 23, 2018
Tokens to sell: 700,000,000 TYPE
Bonus program: Bonus for presale only
Soft cap: 300,000,000 TYPE
Blockchain: Ethereum, ERC20
Token Ticker: TYPE
Token Delivery Date: upto 30 days after token sale
https://www.typerium.io
CorePatience

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:46:18 AM

With a team of highly skillful individuals and a project which has already come a long way since their start. Researching the different backgrounds for those who are a part of this, you will find some quite interesting people. But do your own research as with everything in this world. But for sure Typerium are having a strong potential to be a name or a brand, which we will come to see and hear more about in the future. With a growing community and their plan on how to fight piracy and protect the property rights of the content creators, I’m predicting that that they are heading the right way and with a roadmap stretching into middle of 2020, then I am a strong believer that they will do everything to pursue and reach their goals! Visit their site https://www.typerium.io  Take a look at the 37 pages long white paper and judge for yourself.
kunlekazeem53
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:09:27 AM

ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
klexcs

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:10:52 AM

It really is a great idea, since piracy will be avoided so much nowadays, this is a financial revolution and it will be a total success because many developers have looked for this idea for years, having everything within reach of a click a lot to humanity and its development.
huyp10

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:35:18 AM

They will eradicate the piracy problem. Content creators should be hyped! I'm very bullish on this project.  I also like the fact that team and advisors get only 16% of the tokens, many projects keep more tokens to themselves.Great team with good products, knows the business! It is with great pleasure want to present this company I am confident that this project will take a leading place among the market
hoangvandung73

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:46:12 AM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
popping

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:08:00 AM

we in the world right now where cryptocurrency is the new method of payment, which is more convenient for us. since many  ICO'S are created by using ethereum technology. TYPERIUM MUST ONE OF THE BEST ICO'S THAT IVE BEEN RESEARCHED SO FAR. THE DEVS ARE VERY PROMISING, I CAN HANDLE THIS THROUGH THE ENTIRE PROJECT, I CAN SEE A GOOD FUTURE AT THIS AND I BELIVED THAT IT WILL SURPASS OTHER CRYPTOS SOONER.
moneyafric

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:20:45 AM

The most amazing and Game changing project is Typerium. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.

They have wonderfulful team of profesionals;Alexander Haigh is the Chief Executive Officer
Alex is the founder of the UK’s leading online font technology development and licensing business, HypeForType. Alex has single-handedly built a business that has provided more than 35,000 fonts to 13.8 million users in 165 countries. HypeForType has developed technologies that bring type to screen, consumer products, user interfaces and provide substantial commercial value for the world’s leading brands including Adidas, Apple, Disney, Google, Loreal, Nestle, Nickelodeon, Nike, Selfridges, Sky TV, Starbucks, Sony and Vogue.
The company already has a base of 176,000 email subscribers, 126.000 Facebook fans, 35.000 Digital Assets fully licensed and in place ready for the development stages of our decentralized application, and a substantial existing relationships with 357 worldwide digital content  suppliers.
So, this is a step forward, approaching the new born opportunity of the blockchain, to expand globally their business and offer their suppliers a market of 2.4 billion consumers in a renewed company called Typerius.
etsonarrantes

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:29:05 AM

One of the best and interesting project in 2018. Typerium will teach us how to use electronic tokens. They will protect the intellectual property of content creators, which is perfect idea. They also have great software system and a stunning visual design. I can easly say this is the best ICO online.

Typerium to the moon 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
htmghost

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:38:04 AM

It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. Cool project! I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
iracy has been and currently is a huge problem for all media content creators.  It’s always been a problem since we humans were able to record.  First it was print, then sound, video, music, pictures etc. You name it we’ve found a way to pirate it!  We’ve all heard of torrent sites such as the Pirate Bay which share content and although it’s claimed it is for legitimate file sharing, the underlying cause often and always get abused.  As a kid in the 80’s we all did tape to tape recording of music, had two video recorders to tape movies etc.  Times have changed but the underlying goal is still the same – take someone’s work, copy it and reuse, sell or share.  The result being the content creator loses control and income.  Some have tried to solve this by giving away content for free and asking for donations – didn’t work!  That’s where Typerium is different…
Hong1994

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:57:55 AM

WAO ilike it event and ico your  This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment
Xtocdo

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:59:22 AM

Typerium is designed to bring content creators and consumers together. Creators earn tokens by creating content, and when consumers license that content, everyone earns a share of the value through reward system.
Great! That will be a big step in blockchain technology in the coming time. As soon as I read the above information, I prepared everything to be able to participate as soon as possible in this potential project.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:33:53 AM

Typerium plans to change everything. Specially about the decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace. I Am Eager to catch it. They are heading the right way and with a roadmap stretching into middle of 2020. All i can say it's game changing project. Everyone should join them, i will be an active member of the Bounty Reward program. Good luck and God bless.
Strax0504

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

great project!!!
Kazimiera

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:13:19 AM

Typerium is a great decentralized platform, it is a great project and it has a nice team behind. The team has nice and huge marketing plans. Typerium will soon raise to the moon, our wishing and support will be with you. Thank you for this nice project, wish you best of luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: