Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:01:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3610 times)
gulia

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

Very good proekt.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
z-LO-y

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:56:53 PM

It is a very creative application of blockchain technology! Sure it will be a great success very soon.
redhead_air

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:51:48 PM

I guess TYPERIUM™ very interesting project. Piracy is a huge problem not only for content creators, but for anything. In fact, sloving piracy problem for content creators is a large strp. Also decentralised content creation platform could slove much more problems.
There're many reasons why we need it:
-Trust and Transparency to make it more efficient and rewarding for makers and buyers to connect.
-The creative content application market is underdeveloped. So creators can make high-end content that can be used on any platform, linking makers to users and everyone to rewards.
-Traditional contracts and licensing are slow and expensive to make it easier to track intellectual property and piracy.
-Normal payment processing is complex, expensive and slow to remove big-marketplace overheads from transactions.
Inability to capitilise on the growing blockchain economy. Inability to capitilise on the growing blockchain economy.
All content on the Typerium eco-system is bought and sold with TYPE Tokens. These tokens use blockchain and smart contract technology to help facilitate transactions on the Typerium platform. They can be converted to a fiat currency at any time by sending them to an exchange.
Also a few words about team:
The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals.
We are constantly looking to expand our team, so please get it touch if you are interested in joining.
Here is a look at some of our core team members, advisors, and independent consultants.
Typerium is a new business, but business certainly isn’t new to our core team.
Here’s a breakdown of the key attributes we each bring to Typerium.
Roadmap dates are all anticipated and subject to change, given the
nature of software development.
At Q3 2019 Release BETA version of Typerium after initial ALPHA testing, improvements, and refinements have been made.
Token Sale Details
And in the end token Sale:
June 26, 2018 – July 23, 2018
Tokens to sell: 700,000,000 TYPE
Bonus program: Bonus for presale only
Soft cap: 300,000,000 TYPE
Blockchain: Ethereum, ERC20
Token Ticker: TYPE
Token Delivery Date: upto 30 days after token sale
fastes1907

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:20:37 PM

part of the global payment system and highly secure. this is absolutely necessary to protect the ideas of content writers.

İngilizce dilinden çevir
collinsjie

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:58:32 PM

Great ideal, great project. I have seen some similar project like this before, but yours is very unique and wonderful. I have started supporting you guys by paricipating in the bounty program and I will also do anything possible to support you in other ways.This project is going places.
Abdelhakemgh

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

Typerium
I see them as a group of creators who have excelled in presenting
A creative and effective currency for the benefit of all mankind
We see the decentralized system of creators
And also offering smart contracts to facilitate technology transactions
As well as design and creativity in the development of information structure and experiment maps
And their interactions with consumers through social interaction were strong
And I expect them to complete the system of success that they began and will walk on it. . .
 Good luck and success . . . Smiley Smiley
mathematical-project

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:34:49 PM

Very cool project, interesting project.

Yes, I agree with you. I also liked this project and it seems to me that it will be very successful. I am ready to invest in this project.

Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:42:49 PM

As i have done research with your project and team,it has catched my interes, theres a lot o ICO right there that just raising funds and not having a good project to deliver. I have seen that you project is interesting and for sure lot of people and company will benefit on it in the future. Keep updating guys im looking forward to participate to your project.
Bisiland

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:11:45 PM

This project  has proved to be a good project with strong and responsive development and PR team. Always available to support their enthusiasts and project supporters. A lot of work has been done and resources committed into the project which goes a long way to prove that the likelihood of it being a quick-cash grab project is minimal. Keep up the good work Dev
TopuZ

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

Good project for simple people useble for evrything, secury and good for next generation tokens and the aplication is crazy awesome Typerium can be huge and will be huge project evryone need just to take time and beilive in it and it like a project that will be simple and good for evryone to use. Can you imagine the Apple and the other companies when they start to imply to consumers that thing will be huge and we can all count on Typerium to be a good project for usage only hope and time will provide evrythin, the force may be with us let us CHANGE THE GAME !
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

this thread is very simple by displaying links of any information needed on this project including promotional programs using bounty campaign, what is the price of coins when presale?
wallum

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:08:36 AM

The team is very professional,  made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
dontheguided

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:45:46 AM

I reviewed this project on the internet and i found that this project is trusted and awesome because this project has a strong theme..this project will surely get success..the team should work hard and not to loose temperment and it will surely go forward..i wish this project best of luck,,Stay Blessed the team..
nguyentuananh

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:36:33 AM

There is a newbie account team comment ANN topic
Investment projects are thoughtful
 Grin Grin Grin

⚀        Google Play        ⚀ DiCEGAME ⚀        AppStore        ⚀
THE MOST OPEN AND TRANSPARENT P2P iGAMING PLATFORM ➤MVP
YouTubeGolosANNInstagramTelegramTwitterFacebookMedium
huuan86

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:59:59 AM

I think this project is very good and leads the trend and is likely to grow very well in 2018.
I joined and you should join, take advantage of time and idle money to invest big profits.
vnh8888

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:29:39 AM

THIS PROJECT IS fantastic i wait this that a lot of time. VERY UNBELIVEBAL APPROACH AND VERY SYSTEMATIC SYSTEM. .  There roadmap is well laid out and they have a great team with wealth of experience. THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THIS PROJECT WILL GROM IN NUMBER AS THE TIME GOES AND WHO SO EVER ENTERED INTO THE SYSTEM THAT PERSON WILL DEFINITELY GET BENEFITTED IMMENSELYThere is no doubt in mind that this project will be a great success!
THIS PROJECT IS fantastic i wait this that a lot of time. VERY UNBELIVEBAL APPROACH AND VERY SYSTEMATIC SYSTEM. .  There roadmap is well laid out and they have a great team with wealth of experience. THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THIS PROJECT WILL GROM IN NUMBER AS THE TIME GOES AND WHO SO EVER ENTERED INTO THE SYSTEM THAT PERSON WILL DEFINITELY GET BENEFITTED IMMENSELYThere is no doubt in mind that this project will be a great success! A platform to protect copyright and information for creators of intellectual property and content. Fresh and very interesting idea !!! Typerium has a strong team and should really be able to help with the content piracy problem! Excellent team, great company, great job!
 I am sure that the company will show excellent results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this area! I participate in ico, and I encourage everyone to participate. Good luck everyone! Blockchain are impressed me evertime when i see new ICO like that. Hope devs will make all what they released in roadmap. Very interesting and creative project! I'm waiting for this eager to start putting my content in a save way out there. Amazing project, thank you so much! A platform to protect copyright and information for creators of intellectual property and content. Fresh and very interesting idea !!! Typerium has a strong team and should really be able to help with the content piracy problem! Excellent team, great company, great job! I am sure that the company will show excellent results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this area! I participate in ico, and I encourage everyone to participate. Good luck everyone! Blockchain are impressed me evertime when i see new ICO like that. Hope devs will make all what they released in roadmap. Very interesting and creative project! I'm waiting for this eager to start putting my content in a save way out there. Amazing project, thank you so much!
masayan777

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:31:58 AM

Points that can be operated at low cost
The career of Alexander High CEO is wonderful
I carefully answered the questions
nhong93dn

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:49:35 AM

I read through the records of this project, in my opinion this is a good project, I will wait for a further time to be able to evaluate this project, time will be for you and team. Looking forward to the project become beautiful. Hello!
nambuituan

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:19:46 AM

Typerium is a decentralized content creation platform. The token will be listed on the NEXT exchange. They already have an established business called HypeForType. Which is well established and gives this project a launch pad to success. There roadmap is well laid out and they have a great team with wealth of experience. There is no doubt in mind that this project will be a great success!
tntdl

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:54:01 AM

I think the project is one of the most promising projects for today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: