Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3610 times)
jotjagjot028

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:22:00 AM

im very happy for this project its a big hit 2018 It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours.Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. Cool project! I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true! Best wishesh from me Thanku so much For wonderfull opertunity
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivera

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change this forever.
Typerium creates a decentralized platform for creating content, a social network and a market,
oriented to more than 2.4 billion consumers of content around the world.
Typerium is necessary to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a profitable and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralized market for the purchase and sale of digital content.
Building trust in online trading is difficult. Creators of creative content can not easily reach their audience, and large markets do not provide information for producers and buyers. Typerium brings them transparency and makes it more efficient and useful for manufacturers and buyers to connect.
Applications that connect content for creativity and users are one of the fastest growing markets. However, there is no easy way to link creators with users. The protocol type is an application that finally unites them. Using the application, creators can create high-quality content that can be used on any platform, linking creators with users and all with rewards.
Excellent team, great company, great job! I am sure that the company will show excellent results! Fresh and very interesting idea !!!
burda123

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:36:00 AM

This is the most original project that I have ever seen. A large number of original and unusual tasks, which are interesting and pleasant to perform. In addition, the company is promising and tokens will grow. Creators try hard, and efforts are always rewarded. I advise everyone to pay attention to their company. Good luck to you and your project!
imzee69

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:00:30 AM

I think the typerium project will be successful with the support team of experts and iconya will be very promising This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
TAPAN009

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:01:32 AM

This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange .
thienson1178

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

I think, A Decentralised Content Creation Platform is therefore a very good idea.i realy like so much a strong team behind that project. I totally support the idea of fighting piracy by launching content-creating platform. Typerium brings them transparency and makes it more efficient and rewarding for makers and buyers to connect. I will recommend it to all of you. So wait happy.
naimmd984

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

awesome
nguyenthithuken

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

I read your whitelist. Your project has some interesting idea but I didn't see your roadmap. You should update more informations in your subject to everyone know more about you
doquangtuan

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

Typerium is a good project for the protection, exchange and purchase of digital content. It will help the content providers easier than the present. The goal of the project is very good. However, to do the job requires hard work and intelligence. And it is very happy that the development team of the project is well known and successful. I believe the project will be successful.
Tancolor84

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:11:57 AM

I think the project is one of the most promising projects for today. I will invest in this project. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, become a creative and cost-effective currency and create a thriving market for buying and selling content. digit number. I think the typerium project will succeed. I saw the thriving team behind the project,
Gurbaz1995

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

Typerium is a decentralised content-creation platform promising a marketplace, social media network and new creative design software to boot. Typerium is designed to protect the intellectual property rights of content creators,and it promises an 85 per cent commission on all sales, and dramatically faster payment times.
Typerium is developing its own integrated design software that “allows creators to produce high-quality visual content for any platform” and publish content with a single click. And also developing a social media network – which claims it will reward users “so you don’t have to rely on just your sales”.
ledortorba

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

Another wonderful and awesome project concept in gaming including exchange and purchase of digital content. It will help the content providers easier than the present. Very hardworking team and dedicated to reach their goals. I think this project will succeed. Keep it up team! more power! and good luck!
Akhilsharma037

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

Hey Alex, shark here, so i like Typerium is because it will be a Decentralized platform but still centralize, i won't have to pay license fees to any adobe or anything, i can just create account at one place and make my design and just sell it there, no need to do something other, no need to go anywhere and then get paid in crypto, this is a very big market and i think alex has a vision which is coming into reality and i think this is awesome, i am happy to be part of something bigger, something which would take over the content platform building history.
duc223

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

Typerium is a good idea project. The Typerium team has talented individuals. Typerium is essential for the protection of intellectual property, facilitating the creation of innovative and effective currencies, creating a large market for the digital divide. Piracy is a major issue of the present world, Typerium will change this in the future.
Bandit111

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:38:00 AM

The project is moving smoothly and very confidently, the main task of the project has a lot of interesting and promising.I have high hopes for this company and wish the guys to achieve their desires.Moreover, they have already attracted large investments, which means that people trust them.So join one big team.Plus they have a very user-friendly interface, and the system of buying coins,as well as responsive and competent team.
chuluongdung

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:38:51 AM

I see good
With the airdrops of my friends I believe will be a very strong community
What I expect most is the day you exchange
I will introduce my friends about you
Maxvold

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:21:33 AM

This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
jamonyork

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

THIS PROJECT IS fantastic i wait this that a lot of time. VERY UNBELIVEBAL APPROACH AND VERY SYSTEMATIC SYSTEM. .  There roadmap is well laid out and they have a great team with wealth of experience. THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THIS PROJECT WILL GROM IN NUMBER AS THE TIME GOES AND WHO SO EVER ENTERED INTO THE SYSTEM THAT PERSON WILL DEFINITELY GET BENEFITTED IMMENSELYThere is no doubt in mind that this project will be a great success! A platform to protect copyright and information for creators of intellectual property and content. Fresh and very interesting idea !!! Typerium has a strong team and should really be able to help with the content piracy problem! Excellent team, great company, great job! I am sure that the company will show excellent results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this area! I participate in ico, and I encourage everyone to participate. Good luck everyone! Blockchain are impressed me evertime when i see new ICO like that. Hope devs will make all what they released in roadmap. Very interesting and creative project! I'm waiting for this eager to start putting my content in a save way out there. Amazing project, thank you so much!
Rusupaulmihai91

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:03:45 AM

Typerium is a big cryptocurrency and i am very happy to see that this cryptocurrency will launch to change future of cryptocurrencyes!
wertyalka

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: