Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:16:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-Exchange.info - Thank you for transactions over 5.200 USD!  (Read 655 times)
bitcoiner222 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The world is fantastic :D

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:58:08 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2013, 04:59:33 PM by bitcoiner222

Hello together,

Thank you for transactions of over 5.200 USD!
www.BTC-Exchange.info has got many happy costumers and over 70 exchanges with PaySafeCard and Ukash a day (statistic).
EDIT: Now we are accepting international bank transfer (only 3% fee) and Cash by Mail as payment methods too.
Also there is, as you can see, sth. happened with my trust rate. Well, as you can see too, there was ONE UNHAPPY costumer which told everybody in this forum that we are scammers, but HE IS HIMSELF ONE! More you can read when scrolling down in our statement.
Well, really thank you for exchanging so many prepaidvouchers like PaysafeCard and Ukash into BTC.
As we had posted in another thread, we would accept in the future mobile payments like SMS and maybe phone payments. Please do not post about that in this thread, that you can do in our other thread which has that topic. And we have got a new operator (year, we are working very hardly and long), HER -yes, it is a woman Wink- name is Katherine Tramor and she will start to work this evening.
We are always working on best support, quick exchanges and high payouts.
Next time there would be a seperate forum and a 24/7 livechat for posting support requests without mail communication. We hope that everybody who uses our service is happy with it, otherwise he easily could contact us or post it here (but not people like in our statement which writes that we are scammers, but themself they are those).

If the Bitcointalk community have anything, what we could change at our service or if we could do sth better, just post. We are there and answer every single review/feedback.

Cheers
Bitcoiner222

BECAUSE OF OUR FIRST NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM ONE PERSON
We never got a bad feedback before from our hundreds of users, but here is the first one.
But he was wrong, not we:
Do not trade with this poor person which is posting that we are "scam".
I was prepared to send him the BTC he had ordered, but a few minutes later,
the money from our PayPal account was away (he used the Chargebackfunction)
and so we of course did not send the BTC to him. If he can not wait just max. an
hour to get the BTC, he should not order anything. All last costumers of us was happy with our services (I can send you a few anonymized from the over 270 positive feedbacks, we had received) and he is the first costumer who is not happy and that because of nothing! He had lost nothing (of course the money is now again on his PayPal account), he has no problems now, but what is he doing?
He calls us "scammers" and "bastards" and rates my trust very bad. Very poor person...
He would have fun with the letters from our lawyer
bitcoiner222 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:35:55 PM

Up
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:39:59 PM

Hi. You might try starting with a presentation of your "business" (or a link to such a presentation). Though it's likely your best bet would be to start here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
bitcoiner222 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:52:17 PM

Hi. You might try starting with a presentation of your "business" (or a link to such a presentation). Though it's likely your best bet would be to start here.

Will read your thread this evening. Thank you!

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: