Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Trust.  (Read 197 times)
Sasuke102001 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:34:43 AM

I was marked on the evidence  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg34957170#msg34957170.

https://imgur.com/a/AFGuwKV
The above link has screenshots showing that all of 3 of us have applied to campaigns with our own social media accounts. And all the accounts are pretty old. I think no one would plan 5-6 years prior to use the social media accounts to apply and "Cheat" bounties.

I don't know wether this would be enough to show that we are 3 different beings. I would like to hear from you members that would this be enough or something more would be required.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:03:00 AM

The above link has screenshots showing that all of 3 of us have applied to campaigns with our own social media accounts. And all the accounts are pretty old. I think no one would plan 5-6 years prior to use the social media accounts to apply and "Cheat" bounties.
You do know right the tag you got has nothing to do with the social media accounts you used but the addresses which showed you were connected with the other accounts on the forum ? You got tagged for cheating the bounties with multiple accounts.Cut it.

I don't know wether this would be enough to show that we are 3 different beings. I would like to hear from you members that would this be enough or something more would be required.
So what's the relation between you and other two accounts ? You have had transactions with them.Mind explaining why ?
Sasuke102001 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

You do know right the tag you got has nothing to do with the social media accounts you used but the addresses which showed you were connected with the other accounts on the forum ? You got tagged for cheating the bounties with multiple accounts.Cut it.

So what's the relation between you and other two accounts? You have had transactions with them.Mind explaining why ?

1) These social media accounts were used by this bitcointalk profile to join bounty campaigns. So cannot it be said that those accounts are also connected to this profile as I have seen many have been caught having alts by the same social media accounts they had used for campaigns?
2) So having a transaction with someone indicates those accounts are alts?
3) If still, this is the case saying sending money to someone shows that they are alts, then the way eth had been cashed out you all won't believe.
4) And I only two eth addresses the 0x3 and the 0x9.
5) Whereas the other 2 addresses belong to Adiolive and Fazlur and not me. The only relation between us is that I know them both personally. Those eth were sent to me by them to cash them out to Paytm which is an Indian wallet. If you want I can explain you the whole thing but it is quite long and I don't know whether posting that here would be correct or not.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:16:29 AM

1) These social media accounts were used by this bitcointalk profile to join many bounty campaigns.
That is completely fine.

Nope.Having 'frequent transactions' with them and posting one after the other in the same bounty threads repeatedly does raise suspicions.Otherwise,what is the probability of your friend posting right after your post in the same bounty thread on the same day ?

3) If still this is the case saying sending money to someone shows that they are alts, then the way eth had been cashed out you all won't believe.
That's not the case here.

4) If you want I can explain you the whole thing in a pm becuase it is very long and I don't wether posting that here would be correct or not.
Explain that to the person who left you negative feedback.
Sasuke102001 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:20:06 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 02:07:04 AM by Sasuke102001

1) These social media accounts were used by this bitcointalk profile to join many bounty campaigns.
That is completely fine.

Nope.Having 'frequent transactions' with them and posting one after the other in the same bounty threads repeatedly does raise suspicions.Otherwise,what is the probability of your friend posting right after your post in the same bounty thread on the same day ?

3) If still, this is the case saying sending money to someone shows that they are alts, then the way eth had been cashed out you all won't believe.
That's not the case here.

4) If you want I can explain you the whole thing in a pm because it is very long and I don't whether posting that here would be correct or not.
Explain that to the person who left you negative feedback.
I can explain that to them only if they want to listen right? and if they don't block my messages.
I can only see one transaction between 0x9 and 0x2 and not frequent transactions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: