Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange  (Read 71103 times)
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

I still don't understand why the token sale was extended.  I really hope the team at least liquidated their holding of ETH at the end of August considering the reason for extending it in the first place was the fall in price.  Now it's 40% further down from when the token sale was supposed to end!

So if they didn't liquidate the ETH at the end of august they're now at least 20% further down on USD than they would have been if they just ended the token sale as planned!  And that's if they sell all the extra tokens!

I hope they're not relying on the price of ETH going up any time soon.  I wouldn't be surprised to see double digits in the next few weeks.

The reason is they have not raised the amount of money that is shown in the webiste. It's fake. It's a trick to attract some investors. I don't think it works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:24:55 PM

I still don't understand why the token sale was extended.  I really hope the team at least liquidated their holding of ETH at the end of August considering the reason for extending it in the first place was the fall in price.  Now it's 40% further down from when the token sale was supposed to end!

So if they didn't liquidate the ETH at the end of august they're now at least 20% further down on USD than they would have been if they just ended the token sale as planned!  And that's if they sell all the extra tokens!

I hope they're not relying on the price of ETH going up any time soon.  I wouldn't be surprised to see double digits in the next few weeks.

The reason is they have not raised the amount of money that is shown in the webiste. It's fake. It's a trick to attract some investors. I don't think it works.

that is a serious accusation. the project seems legit and i do not see any reason for them to lie about their ico performance. anyway the team should address this issue by publishing the ico payment addresses for one to check the tx's.
oriona

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:46:53 AM

Why, i have deposit and wd fastly. Exactly i seen many member  complaint about depo and wd. I just collect the opinion friends. May be i can considered it.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

I still don't understand why the token sale was extended.  I really hope the team at least liquidated their holding of ETH at the end of August considering the reason for extending it in the first place was the fall in price.  Now it's 40% further down from when the token sale was supposed to end!

So if they didn't liquidate the ETH at the end of august they're now at least 20% further down on USD than they would have been if they just ended the token sale as planned!  And that's if they sell all the extra tokens!

I hope they're not relying on the price of ETH going up any time soon.  I wouldn't be surprised to see double digits in the next few weeks.

that is a serious accusation. the project seems legit and i do not see any reason for them to lie about their ico performance. anyway the team should address this issue by publishing the ico payment addresses for one to check the tx's.

But I see a reason. Today most of the ICOs cannot attract investors and they are unsuccessful. The team behind Ubex might intend to show this ICO is different from others.
If they have raised that money, why don't they publish something to prove that?
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

I did not doubt for a minute the success of this project! And now I see that they practically collected a hard cap and I'm happy Grin
rolings

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

Total raised 27,751 ETH or 96 % soon hard cap is achieved and congratulations for investors for big profits  Wink Wink We present to you the Ubex advertising exchange
Ubex solves the problems of the industry through the use of neural networks and blockchain technology.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

Total raised 27,751 ETH or 96 % soon hard cap is achieved and congratulations for investors for big profits  Wink Wink We present to you the Ubex advertising exchange
Ubex solves the problems of the industry through the use of neural networks and blockchain technology.
Hopefully hardcap can be reached soon and there is no longer an ICO extension, the ubex team is very active in developing their project, today they gave an update that they have conducted a First meeting at Alibaba Group.
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

Hopefully hardcap can be reached soon and there is no longer an ICO extension, the ubex team is very active in developing their project, today they gave an update that they have conducted a First meeting at Alibaba Group.
This is a good news for Ubex investors, although there is no hard commitment yet. Alibaba is a big corporation, and with that cooperation, we fully trust the good future of Ubex.
Otap2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

Ubex has all the potential and technical solutions necessary to offer a highly valuable product to the market and bring about a real revolution in the advertising industry.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

guys do not miss the great opportunities to get more than 3X in shout time with your invest in ubex ico because of they have big clients like nvidia and more, and also trading in more than 5 crypto exchanges, ubex team is doing a great job.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:01:23 PM

Yes, in qualitative and aggressive marketing for them in recent months there is no equal. Maybe I'm not a great connoisseur, but I do not remember who would have flashed so often on crypto-currency resources lately. In the same Etherscan their advertising is regular.
Marketing and really at a high level. I'm interested in how the course for paying bounties will react. There must be a lot.the price and so the principle holds confidently.
I confirm that, Ubex ads are everywhere: Even in my Instagram, lol.
But there are lot of Russian in Ubex team as in HOQU project for example...Anyway, good luck.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

Yes, in qualitative and aggressive marketing for them in recent months there is no equal. Maybe I'm not a great connoisseur, but I do not remember who would have flashed so often on crypto-currency resources lately. In the same Etherscan their advertising is regular.
Marketing and really at a high level. I'm interested in how the course for paying bounties will react. There must be a lot.the price and so the principle holds confidently.
But there are lot of Russian in Ubex team as in HOQU project for example...Anyway, good luck.
yup..this depends on your internet browser "feeling" about your interests but i also found it in a lot of places so they do have a good and aggressive pr campaign.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
kritenbrink

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:56:26 AM

You'll be able to withdraw the purchased tokens after the end of the tokensale on September 30th or when the hard cap is reached.
Airdrop tokens will be available to withdraw (500) or will be sent directly to the wallet you gave to the Bounty Bot (1000 and VIP bounty) in a month after the end of the tokensale
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:55:27 AM

yup..this depends on your internet browser "feeling" about your interests but i also found it in a lot of places so they do have a good and aggressive pr campaign.
Hi there!

In addition, they are actively cooperating and establishing contacts with many of the largest companies. I think this project will boldly make its X and we will not see a dump att all. So the best time to buy was yerstadya. I've spent a few ether and whant to spend more Wink Tongue Grin

Best wishes!
Agun

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:06:20 AM

Very good project with a very impressive team, Best ICO
Benjamin2503

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

You'll be able to withdraw the purchased tokens after the end of the tokensale on September 30th or when the hard cap is reached.
Airdrop tokens will be available to withdraw (500) or will be sent directly to the wallet you gave to the Bounty Bot (1000 and VIP bounty) in a month after the end of the tokensale
In General, as far as I understand, the full bidding of participants will begin in October-November. I guess it's now normal considering renewal for 1 month period on fees of money. I wonder what the price of the coin will be in the month of December?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
cuongton124

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

ubex is a great project that everyone should be supporting, buying this coin, sharing on social media! this has a lot of potentials!
zbarot452

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

Hello! In accordance with the fact that the rate of ETH drops, how do you plan to achieve your goal? I mean if you reach the hard cap it will be already other amount)
lagasa124

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

Do you have plans to add more exchanges this year? Because i think some will sell when the tokensale ends.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

The organization has no competition in this condition. I want to reach this group. Together we will achieve extraordinary results.
The UBEX platform presents a stand out among other guides, I have seen. I took part in the ICO and all the guidelines.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: