Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange  (Read 71103 times)
SmirnovWSE

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:25:58 PM

I bought these tokens, I transferred ETH from my wallet, and I didn’t get tokens. What to do?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
idirall22

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

I bought these tokens, I transferred ETH from my wallet, and I didn’t get tokens. What to do?

nothing only waiting
willy35

Activity: 163
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:42:19 PM

De mon côté j'ai reçu mes jetons Ubex, j'ai fais la demande via le site Ubex hier apres midi et les jetons son sur mon portefeuille se matin ( my ethert wallet ).

You got your token surely because you invest small amount.

UBEX decided to reward people that took the less risk, bigger investor will be served last  Grin Grin so sad and funny
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:47:02 AM

big holder are not yet receive there token, ubex want to have win win situation and they did not want to lose thier investor..the price will catch up as soon new listing will appear..
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:40:53 AM

Seems something strange with this project. Price was pumped yesterday and today down for -57,00% . How? After diftribution tokens to investors? And why tokens traded before ICO? They said about some partners tokens. But why they given them tokens before investors? Every project have lock-up period of 6 month or more. But this one released advisors tokens before investors...  Shocked
Maybe the bounty people started selling the tokens? It's usual that they bring the price down cause most of them are in it for fast profit.

Bounty hunters seems were scammed here as i read from their telegram. They added a rule about KYC when registration was closed on the site and bounty hunters can't register and pass KYC. And bounty was not distributed. So anyone didn't receive their rewards and they can't dumping price. Developers issued token to their advisors before investors as they said (but most likely they just sold own tokens on exchanges when ICOs was ongoing...)
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

big holder are not yet receive there token, ubex want to have win win situation and they did not want to lose thier investor..the price will catch up as soon new listing will appear..

Who is that big holder and put pressure on the price. I am interested to know about that and where I can see this info. At the beginning of trading it is normal see little dump but when weak hands will shake out than it will be on stable way.
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

Price falls cheaper ICO,it bad for early investors due to big fall Ethereum
wait a few months. I am sure the price of ubex has increased because this project is very good in my opinion

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

Because it’s a simply pump and dump situation maybe wait till next “pump”

sfireman

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

did you see other project. the big ICO last month DAV fall down now it's only have 1/10 their fund.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:31:01 AM

wait a few months. I am sure the price of ubex has increased because this project is very good in my opinion
Hi there!

I know everybody waiting for pump but it won't occur till Ubex launch their MVP for the all of the companies which Ubex has the partnership with. The only one thing could contribute to Pump right now - an announcement about listing on Binance

Thank you,
Best wishes!
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

Seems something strange with this project. Price was pumped yesterday and today down for -57,00% . How? After diftribution tokens to investors? And why tokens traded before ICO? They said about some partners tokens. But why they given them tokens before investors? Every project have lock-up period of 6 month or more. But this one released advisors tokens before investors...  Shocked
pump and dump. Undecided
i'm still waiting for my coins and i sure ubex scam(sry,my english is not well)

not scam but the management is really bad, first bounty token has been distrib before investors now the price is under ICO price and bonus havent distrib.

the management is very bad hopefull the project will run quickly.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:55:12 PM

pump and dump. Undecided
i'm still waiting for my coins and i sure ubex scam(sry,my english is not well)

not scam but the management is really bad, first bounty token has been distrib before investors now the price is under ICO price and bonus havent distrib.

the management is very bad hopefull the project will run quickly.

The price fall is completely normal. During the past weeks, the price was high becasue no token had been distributed and there was almost no seller. But now everything is different.
ahmadakbari

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:00:14 PM

Maybe the bounty people started selling the tokens? It's usual that they bring the price down cause most of them are in it for fast profit.

Bounty hunters seems were scammed here as i read from their telegram. They added a rule about KYC when registration was closed on the site and bounty hunters can't register and pass KYC. And bounty was not distributed. So anyone didn't receive their rewards and they can't dumping price. Developers issued token to their advisors before investors as they said (but most likely they just sold own tokens on exchanges when ICOs was ongoing...)

I had not heard this. But if it right, we should call the team scammers. If bounty hunters need to pass KYC, they should be informed before registration. Also, trading the tokens before ending the token sale was an awful decision.
MakiHasegawa

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:51:01 AM

Congratulations for reaching hardcap !! I'm sure this project has a good future if implemented correctly!! Cheers
idirall22

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:12:13 AM

for all the people who think that UBEX is not a Big SCAMMMME:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4885760.0

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/98dhy5/is_ubex_a_scam/

https://medium.com/@shitcoinofferin/ubex-ico-this-machine-will-never-rise-9fd7fa16d985

Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:45:49 AM

It would be better if you did not write this, I am sad now  Cry but the project is still working and there is still hope  Huh
idirall22

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:59:18 AM

It would be better if you did not write this, I am sad now  Cry but the project is still working and there is still hope  Huh

you need to be realistic the project never start,me too i falled in a big dream buying 4ether for 900 usd a when I sell ubex tokens I wins over 6 times ....wowwww Shocked Shocked Shocked. next time when you want to invest in an ico make some searching before.
miroslav44

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

Finally received my tokens but now I'm even more pissed off at something else they've quietly changed on their website which is another broken promise of the ICO:

"Ubex has the possibility (but not the obligation) to buy back UBEX Tokens and burn them"

The ICO clearly stated that UBEX *WOULD* use 20% of all profits to buy back and burn tokens until there were only 2bn left in circulation.  Now they've backtracked on this as well.

Just posting this as a warning for anyone else thinking of investing.  Don't is my strong opinion.

They think they can just treat their investors like dirt now they have their money.  Disgraceful.

ETA: I'm requesting the FIAT value I paid for my tokens back from UBEX.  You can't change such a fundamental promise like the above.  I suggest everyone else does the same.
miroslav44

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

^^ Just as a follow up.  Here is the exact wording from their website during the ICO (use wayback machine if you want to verify):

"Every quarter, we will use 20% of our proceeds from transaction commissions to buy back UBEX Tokens and destroy them, until 50% of all UBEX Tokens are taken out of circulation. This approach creates a scarcity in the token supply."

Here is the current post-ICO wording:

"Ubex has the possibility (but not the obligation) to buy back UBEX Tokens and burn them. UBEX Tokens would be taken out of circulation, this would create a scarcity in the token supply."

I think Ubex have some explaining to do.  Livid.
ahmadakbari

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

^^ Just as a follow up.  Here is the exact wording from their website during the ICO (use wayback machine if you want to verify):

"Every quarter, we will use 20% of our proceeds from transaction commissions to buy back UBEX Tokens and destroy them, until 50% of all UBEX Tokens are taken out of circulation. This approach creates a scarcity in the token supply."

Here is the current post-ICO wording:

"Ubex has the possibility (but not the obligation) to buy back UBEX Tokens and burn them. UBEX Tokens would be taken out of circulation, this would create a scarcity in the token supply."

I think Ubex have some explaining to do.  Livid.

There is a big diffrence between the time they wanted to raise money and now after they have raised some money. They only think about that money. They don't think about the investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: