Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange  (Read 71103 times)
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:55:56 PM

The greatest news out from ubex team regarding the bounty payout is going to happen on 31st 14utc time I hope all things will be done nicely and coming to the last news about ubex team that was mentioned in above post that will be helpful for get more investors to ubex.
Bounty tokens are not distributed yet? I thought this was the best price to buy UBEX tokens but if the bounties are yet to paid then there will be further drop of price for sure.

Bounty tokens will be paid the 31st. After that yeah maybe expect a fall in price because bounty hunters will drop their price. The price won't drop necessarily because of them dumping, rather to give them a low price to dump them. Or it could go the other way around, price might spike up encouraging bounty hunters to sell at a profit, for the price to never see these lows again thanks to that. Be ready for anything.
will definitely dump more, now UBEX is up 3%. maybe only temporarily,
if today the bounty payment is in the process, UBEX will be far worse in price

I have got my airdrop ubex tokens today and I want to know when will bounty spreadsheet will going to completed with ubex tokens because still I can't see total of ubex tokens in spreadsheet and when it will happen? And one more thing the ubex tokens gain more than 8% today any reason for that?

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:54:19 AM

The greatest news out from ubex team regarding the bounty payout is going to happen on 31st 14utc time I hope all things will be done nicely and coming to the last news about ubex team that was mentioned in above post that will be helpful for get more investors to ubex.
Bounty tokens are not distributed yet? I thought this was the best price to buy UBEX tokens but if the bounties are yet to paid then there will be further drop of price for sure.

Bounty tokens will be paid the 31st. After that yeah maybe expect a fall in price because bounty hunters will drop their price. The price won't drop necessarily because of them dumping, rather to give them a low price to dump them. Or it could go the other way around, price might spike up encouraging bounty hunters to sell at a profit, for the price to never see these lows again thanks to that. Be ready for anything.

I have got my airdrop ubex tokens today and I want to know when will bounty spreadsheet will going to completed with ubex tokens because still I can't see total of ubex tokens in spreadsheet and when it will happen? And one more thing the ubex tokens gain more than 8% today any reason for that?
if you have started distribution for ubex this is good news, just hope that the price of the token matches the price of ico and gives a lot of benefits that must be expected by participants who join here. we pray for the best for all.

ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:20:38 AM

if you have started distribution for ubex this is good news, just hope that the price of the token matches the price of ico and gives a lot of benefits that must be expected by participants who join here. we pray for the best for all.
The current price of UBEX, though, doesn't match ICO's price, but it is still quite good compared to other projects. Everyone will be happy with it in this difficult period of the market.

ltf

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

Hi, I sent my Bounty tokens from the site to my wallet 10 hours ago, but still i have not received them in my wallet. does anybody know what happens with them?
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:15:13 PM

Hi, I sent my Bounty tokens from the site to my wallet 10 hours ago, but still i have not received them in my wallet. does anybody know what happens with them?
You need patience a lot people try to withdraw their fund from the Token Sale site. i think you need to wait more than 24/48 Hours. waiting your turn to be distributed to your personal wallet.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:53:13 AM

Hi there!

The bounty manager still postponed the final spreadsheet. I don't like such way of work. I think there was enough time to count and recheck every submission and distribute tokens in time. It's irresponsible behavior

Anyway, will wait for the bounty hunter's dump, to accumulate more tokens.

Thank you,
Best wishes!
alvena

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:20:24 PM

And what is the divorce that traded on exchanges at an exorbitant price right at the time of Iko? I honestly do not understand at all who could buy tokens on stock exchanges at a price higher than it was at Iko .. and this is with active ICO. All this was probably done for informational noise around the project - to say that we have already been flooded, but who bought tokens from the exchanges they clearly have problems with elementary logic if such people were at all and there was no elementary drawing of volumes, but there’s no such thing as cheating.
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

Ubex at Crypto Summit 2018 in Zurich
https://medium.com/ubex/ubex-at-crypto-summit-2018-in-zurich-d68a2562ba05
bellaobella

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

UBEX Market & Trading Data

Market Cap    $4.06M   
Current Supply   2,972,454,968
Volume (24h)    $621.65K   
Price %(1h)    1.68%
Price %(24h)    5.60%
Price %(7d)        5.60%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/ubex/
Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

by doing promotions in Zurich, this is certainly a positive thing for the Ubex project itself,
because by following the blockchain event, the project will be looked at by new investors
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

Hi there!

The bounty manager still postponed the final spreadsheet. I don't like such way of work. I think there was enough time to count and recheck every submission and distribute tokens in time. It's irresponsible behavior

Anyway, will wait for the bounty hunter's dump, to accumulate more tokens.

Thank you,
Best wishes!
Yes the ubex team has promised to bounty hunters that the bounty rewards will be distributed after 30 days of ico finished but now it is crossed more that 30 days but still we didn't get final spreadsheet and when will be going to distribution happen as pre telegram announcement the ubex will do the final count of spreadsheet soon.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:54:55 PM

Ubex team is starting a new series of video updates!

With this video we are starting a new series of updates on what is Ubex team is focused at the moment, an what are the plans for the near future. We apologise for the sound quality in this video. Next time we will bring some higher lever tech into making it.

Watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=7R1N48GDB3k

marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

very pleasant to see the ubex team work, hope that 2019 and 2020 will be good years for the market and Ubex, great news, and cheap price!
Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

very pleasant to see the ubex team work, hope that 2019 and 2020 will be good years for the market and Ubex, great news, and cheap price!
in my opinion 2019 and 2020 are the year of crypto currencies, UBEX will definitely increase in price if development always goes well, we support UBEX and hold!
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:23:22 AM

in my opinion 2019 and 2020 are the year of crypto currencies, UBEX will definitely increase in price if development always goes well, we support UBEX and hold!
Hopefully all of our hopes will be achieved later, surely all participants look forward to a better development for the ubex tokens. And I am also sure that the team will always do and give the best for all.
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:38:46 AM

Hopefully all of our hopes will be achieved later, surely all participants look forward to a better development for the ubex tokens. And I am also sure that the team will always do and give the best for all.
I am sure that even in a negative market UBEX token will show a good price growth. But for this we need to wait for the popularity of the platform.

zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

Ubex At The 2018 Future Consensus Forum
https://medium.com/ubex/ubex-at-the-2018-future-consensus-forum-bdc733f9a010The Ubex project’s Advisor Mickey Choi attended the 2018 Future Consensus Forum in Beijing, representing the advertising exchange platform, highlighting the importance of AI and advanced technologies in the field of modern and sustainable development for civilization. https://medium.com/ubex/ubex-at-the-2018-future-consensus-forum-bdc733f9a010
BACARAN

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

tokensale.ubex.com sent to mywallet but what will we do for bitcointalk bounty campaing? I m in the list and seems my token on the spreadsheet.
alvena

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:59:00 PM

Someone in one of the latest posts in the bounty group wrote the admins answer - most of the bounty tokens are credited, if there are no tokens in the account there is no need to create a ticket and specify a login from the forum for bounty and this information is fixed in the main group, ibid and about airdrop. I did not come tokens, you need to write a ticket.
princessjenyz

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:35:41 AM

I am sure that even in a negative market UBEX token will show a good price growth. But for this we need to wait for the popularity of the platform.

Let us wait for bounty hunters sell all their UBEX tokens and its price will recover again. I also believed the team are still working hard for the development of their project. Plus bonus if they announce new exchange before the end of the year.

I'm also waiting for the launch of their Beta version applications for Advertiser and Publisher next January 2019 as per Roadmap. 👇

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: