Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange  (Read 71103 times)
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:08:48 PM

Ubex is participating in Inside Fintech expo in Seoul Korea

Inside FinTech with Blockchain Agenda explores Fintech 3.0, including Blockchain technology and other decentralized solutions for financial processes, and its impact on the global financial ecosystem. Hear from the finance industry’s most forward thinking individuals as they seek to leverage advances in technology to improve payments, investment strategies, mobile banking, navigate the world of regulation, and more. We’ll explore a unique chemistry between Fintech entrepreneurs, investors, bankers, and governments across Asia and the rest of the world.

Read more: https://www.insidefintechconference.com/seoul/2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

Inside FinTech with Blockchain Agenda explores Fintech 3.0, including Blockchain technology and other decentralized solutions for financial processes, and its impact on the global financial ecosystem. Hear from the finance industry’s most forward thinking individuals as they seek to leverage advances in technology to improve payments, investment strategies, mobile banking, navigate the world of regulation, and more. We’ll explore a unique chemistry between Fintech entrepreneurs, investors, bankers, and governments across Asia and the rest of the world.

I am gladUBEX participated in the fintech expo in Korea, I hope the marketing team can attract new traders and investors at Ubex,
to keep the circulation of their tokens in the market,

theloinor

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

Great going Ubex.
Continual development and it's updates are key points for any successful project.
To the Moon soon.

https://i.imgur.com/Wm5dCUv.jpg?1

HA but this is not project development ?! its conference they just go  Roll Eyes
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

And how on the stock exchange could be other than bots or the developers themselves, even if the investors had the tokens blocked in the office? True, I do not know how things were with the very first investors, but I suspect that this is exactly the same. And the team could always say that some secret private investors had tokens, and they were just trading on the stock exchange while all the other tokens were just numbers in the office.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

Ubex at The 75th Summit Business Forum In Seoul
https://medium.com/ubex/ubex-at-the-75th-summit-business-forum-in-seoul-e1aeeabfddee

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

If I say one of highly active teams will not be something unreal. Since the natural of platform is advertising they are attending every possible event to have presence to get attention like this one from Seoul. Development makes final difference then for sure when token is highly undervalued. It has went just down because of unfavorable market's conditions in which it was launched.
theloinor

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:56:35 PM

If I say one of highly active teams will not be something unreal. Since the natural of platform is advertising they are attending every possible event to have presence to get attention like this one from Seoul. Development makes final difference then for sure when token is highly undervalued. It has went just down because of unfavorable market's conditions in which it was launched.

thats bs.natural platfrom is not advertising. platform is for AI in Advertsing. What has conference do with AI advertising platform?Huh
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

The Ubex Project
https://medium.com/ubex/the-ubex-project-51445b1ec17f

The mission of Ubex is to create a global advertising ecosystem with a high level of trust. Efficiency for advertisers and publishers, and relevance of ads for targeted audiences will be achieved thanks to the combined application of decentralized distributed registry system technologies with unlimited data access and processing possibilities, Neural Networks granting intelligent analysis and tracking of market participant dynamics, and Artificial Intelligence for decision-making. Combined with UBEX Token monetization within the internal platform economy ecosystem based on smart contract algorithms, the pioneering mix will ensure complete transparency and immediate payment for concrete results.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

I am gladUBEX participated in the fintech expo in Korea, I hope the marketing team can attract new traders and investors at Ubex,
to keep the circulation of their tokens in the market,

The ubex team doing hard work to get their project in top list in the crypto market but the bad crypto market conditions are not allowing them, and this is the best time to invest in ubex token and once bullruns come back surely we will get more profits from ubex invest and I am still planning to buy more ubex tokens.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:51:26 AM

I bet a lot on Ubex, wait for the high crypto market, buy cheap prices and now wait for the developers work, difficult market at this time!
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

Dev-Blog Entry 3
Data-mining | Launch of data collection worldwide
"The development team is currently in the process of concluding testing of the data-mining service and will be ready to demonstrate its fully functional version in the coming months..."
Read more: https://medium.com/ubex/dev-blog-entry-3-6948faf0f5bd.
theloinor

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

The Ubex Project
https://medium.com/ubex/the-ubex-project-51445b1ec17f

The mission of Ubex is to create a global advertising ecosystem with a high level of trust. Efficiency for advertisers and publishers, and relevance of ads for targeted audiences will be achieved thanks to the combined application of decentralized distributed registry system technologies with unlimited data access and processing possibilities, Neural Networks granting intelligent analysis and tracking of market participant dynamics, and Artificial Intelligence for decision-making. Combined with UBEX Token monetization within the internal platform economy ecosystem based on smart contract algorithms, the pioneering mix will ensure complete transparency and immediate payment for concrete results.

but again nobody replai to my asks... that is wrong... cause ubex said in first that it will be AI in Advertsiment right ?! Still cant say for sure where token is use inside the ads or platform.
saturn.network

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

Team Saturn

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

Hello! Great news UBEX is now live and trading on Saturn Network exchange Smiley https://saturn.network

Please help spread the word for a strong $UBEX market on a true decentralized exchange! Saturn Network is the first and only decentralized exchange operating on 2 blockchains: Ethereum & Ethereum Classic, our orderbook is 100% on chain and trading happens in one transaction peer-to-peer. All paid trading fees are reimbursed via SATURN tokens, and our exchange's profits are shared to token holders!

https://twitter.com/SaturnProtocol/status/1073164220341125121

Future is bright for UBEX and SATURN!  Cool

Saturn Network (https://www.saturn.network) Decentralized Exchange. Peer to peer trading. Token Listing Free and Automated.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:00:47 PM

Really ubex team doing great work to promoting the ubex project in different ways and the bad crypto market conditions it will not get good support from Crypto traders but I was still buying ubex Tokens because of it is a best time to invest now due to crypto market was gone deeply down around 90%.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

Really ubex team doing great work to promoting the ubex project in different ways and the bad crypto market conditions it will not get good support from Crypto traders but I was still buying ubex Tokens because of it is a best time to invest now due to crypto market was gone deeply down around 90%.

Exactly only bad market conditions are making really hard to bounce back even there are so many promising projects who have working products with fantastic use case. Ubex is one of them who will show good result when bull run will get started.
theloinor

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:01:04 PM

Is the projct live yet ? can i see it where ?

https://app.ubex.com/

This platform is live and working fine you can verify by clicking on giving link. Social media channels are good way to communicate with dev and community members so you can join telegram too.

https://t.me/UbexAI

OMG thanks man. i was no idea that it live now! is it mvp or full produkt?
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

Are you sure in this? What they doing great? They was selling own tokens on Bitforex while ICO was ongoing and pumped price. They raised hype, and after ICO ended and investors tokens were unlocked price dumped in a lot of times below ICO. So what i this? Its just a market manipulation and SEC must investigate this.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

many investors are very disappointed with this project. when the sales period is successful, it may take several months to see how it works
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:52:26 AM

Can i stake  tokens?  Whats the competitive advantage of holding a big amount of tokens? What is considered to be a a lot? 100k? 1 million? 10 million?
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:22:55 PM

ubex is a large project, I hope that with a new wave of bulls the best projects like UBEX can be valued!
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: