Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:07:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] (HIF) Havelock Investments Fund  (Read 70063 times)
shmoula

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 12:29:46 AM

You've never bought yourself someone else's identity from hacked server? Grin

You have traded on Havelock for over 15 months.
Your account is half that age.
After a post in May, you disappear for 2 months from the forum, and when you return, almost all of your posts are white knighting Havelock, which you have not mentioned *once* before.
Could you offer a plausible backstory?

Habbeat - beat your habits more effective way!!!
Always empty box(no cat also no coin): 1SHM1tiur2iNBCVxCBr7vAJ84PrPZ6d6v

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:37:42 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2013, 02:18:31 AM by crumbs

I have nothing against scamming, but these guys are just so ghetto about it.
Kids have to learn to take PRIDE in what they do Angry

Edit:  Just in case it's not common knowledge, aged user accounts are sold in this forum, no need to hack.  An account of that age is ~.001BTC.  The accounts are both cheap and available, openly advertised on this forum.
Buying and selling accounts is *not* against the forum's rules -- stated or unstated.
MonkeyBear68

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:55:33 AM

crumbs,

What I have said in my post is true. My past experience to date with Havelock has been positive. I have not been posting on this forum consistently because I have a life outside this forum and there was nothing much for me to comment on. Also, I live in Canada and the summer months are short so I do not waste too much time posting in the summer (IE July and August). If you have had a negative experience with Havelock then please give us some details about what you have experienced.

As Korbman said in his post, Havelock is now owned by TPF and is structured more as VC to get around the tight US securities rules. If you know of a better BTC securities exchange than Havelock, then please let us know what it is so that we can all go check it out!
crumbs

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:52:35 AM

crumbs,

What I have said in my post is true. My past experience to date with Havelock has been positive. I have not been posting on this forum consistently because I have a life outside this forum and there was nothing much for me to comment on. Also, I live in Canada and the summer months are short so I do not waste too much time posting in the summer (IE July and August). If you have had a negative experience with Havelock then please give us some details about what you have experienced.

As Korbman said in his post, Havelock is now owned by TPF and is structured more as VC to get around the tight US securities rules. If you know of a better BTC securities exchange than Havelock, then please let us know what it is so that we can all go check it out!

Your user account never mentions Havelock until a two-month gap, at which point almost *every one of your posts shills Havelock*.
In different threads.  
In unrelated contexts.
Nothing but Havelock.  You could've throw in a few non-Havelock posts for variate's sake, but NO.  Havelock Havelock Havelock.
You're not even a talented amateur, dood.  You're an embarrassment to shills and socks everywhere.
You do know that your whole post history is right there for everyone to see, at a click of a button, right?
Buy another account, they're a dime a dozen.
Now GTFO. 
MonkeyBear68

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:17:53 AM

crumbs,

Your user account never mentions Havelock until a two-month gap, at which point almost *every one of your posts shills Havelock*.
In different threads.  
In unrelated contexts.
Nothing but Havelock.  You could've throw in a few non-Havelock posts for variate's sake, but NO.  Havelock Havelock Havelock.
You're not even a talented amateur, dood.  You're an embarrassment to shills and socks everywhere.
You do know that your whole post history is right there for everyone to see, at a click of a button, right?
Buy another account, they're a dime a dozen.
Now GTFO. 

My user account does not mention Havelock until a few months ago because I have only used them since August 2012. I wanted to see how good the service they provided was before I would comment positively or negatively about them on the forum.

Yes I do like Havelock, you obviously do not. So what is your recommendation for a better investment firm for BTC based funds? I am always open to trying out other firms if they have something better to offer. You seemed to have glossed over this question in your response. Any suggestions?
WillBit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:42:46 AM

Are ASICMINER shares on Havelock safe?
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:47:39 AM

Are ASICMINER shares on Havelock safe?
Yes. The passthrough is run by TAT who has been running passthroughs on every exchange. Even if havelock were to shut down the shares are backed by direct shares so it is definitely safe.
DavidMc0

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:28:02 AM

Strange, they just give us their address, knowing nobody will bother to go there, and avoid to give an answer to the real questions.
Who could have guessed!

FWIW, I've been to the offices many times.  It's not just a shelf corporation.  They are serious about building a solid and trustworthy business. 

I deal with leadership of The Panama Fund directly on a regular basis, and have been for awhile.  They're some of my best and largest customers.

That's great to hear.  Do you know why they're so shady & vague with their information?
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:01:34 PM

Also, neither of us have a -4 trust rating on bitcointalk, as opposed to yourself, so maybe you should justify why we (and the rest of the world too) shouldn't just discount you as a troll since you obviously have a negative reputation.
DefaultTrust means exactly ZERO.
Remember TF had a very high trust?

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:15:29 PM

There is one BTC/LTC exchange about to open soon. Another BTC exchange opened recently. Perhaps someone is trying to pave the way for them by bashing the competition.

Crumbs is just trying too hard and it shows.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

crumbs

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:51:37 PM

There is one BTC/LTC exchange about to open soon. Another BTC exchange opened recently. Perhaps someone is trying to pave the way for them by bashing the competition.

Crumbs is just trying too hard and it shows.

OHAI Herp.

Let me explain how this works:

When i post, i never ask anyone to trust me -- everything i say is verifiable and could be refuted if false.  I do not ask for money, and when money is offered to me by Havelock, i turn it down.

When Havelock & socks post, all they do is ask for money & ask you to trust them, while failing to offer any information, claiming that they might be KIDNAPPED if they did.

As far as "other exchanges" -- you mean shit like this?  https://mcxnow.com/

Protip:  If knowing that every exchange that ever existed in the BTC world turned out to be fail & AIDS makes you want to "invest," please do so.

To the rest:  Please read the entire thread before making a decision.
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:59:37 PM

So while the IPO was successful, Havelock was posting actively. Now that they failed, you don't see a word from them, just from potential sock-puppets.

Why is there no clear information on what will happen now? Are they trying to find some loophole to just call it successful and move on?
havelock (OP)

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 03:01:05 PM

(HIF) Open Market Orders will begin November 27th, 2013 @ 12 PM EST

Any future updates will be distributed exclusively through the HavelockInvestments.com website.

We would like to take this opportunity and thank the countless people from around the world that have placed their trust in us and supported our effort.

Thank you,

HavelockInvestments.com

crumbs

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:09:46 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2013, 03:27:51 PM by crumbs

lol.
gg!
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:18:04 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2013, 03:28:21 PM by hdbuck

My prediciton for HIF value as soon as open market order opens:

Simple, basic & expectable (since that's pretty much what happened with all other securities on HIF...)

RULE N°1: THE BEST INVESTMENT IN BITCOINS IS... BITCOINS! (and maybe some other cryptocurrencies...) Grin

That's a simple mecanical process as bitcoin value increase (and assuming it wont stop at least for now), assets' value delivered in bitcoin decrease to keep on matching approximatively its original price in fiat currency... pure logic

But good luck to HIF investors. They may need it Smiley

PS: i am not arguing  whether or not HIF is serious or legit, just saying that investing in bitcoin whilst no one knows WHEN & WHERE BTC price will stabilize is lost in advance if you are betting on an likely upward trend... If bitcoin falls we are all screwed anyway  Grin
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:18:15 PM

Also, neither of us have a -4 trust rating on bitcointalk, as opposed to yourself, so maybe you should justify why we (and the rest of the world too) shouldn't just discount you as a troll since you obviously have a negative reputation.

I love how you gave me negative trust because you and I disagree that havelock is a scam. Let this be a lesson to everyone wanting to do business with you. The lesson being don't do business with or you face the risk of insults/negative trust from this troll.

Go troll and FUD elsewhere. Nobody here is buying it.
crumbs

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:29:05 PM

Yo, jimmothy, how those 50% discount shares working out 4 u?
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:40:52 PM

So given that the IPO failed and they're going with it any way, it's save to say, it's a scam. If it were legit, they'd try another IPO at a more realistic evaluation.

What will happen with the remaining shares?
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:14:16 PM

I love how you gave me negative trust because you and I disagree that havelock is a scam. Let this be a lesson to everyone wanting to do business with you. The lesson being don't do business with or you face the risk of insults/negative trust from this troll.

Go troll and FUD elsewhere. Nobody here is buying it.

Quite the abuse of the trust system, Lohoris. The ignore button is what you're looking for - the trust system is for those who have had actual transactions.

canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:20:35 PM

So given that the IPO failed and they're going with it any way, it's save to say, it's a scam. If it were legit, they'd try another IPO at a more realistic evaluation.

What will happen with the remaining shares?

People are so quick to use the word "scam", when they really mean "unattractive deal" or "over valued". Scam: fraudulent scheme to swindle money - aka, Labcoin. Overpriced: 5 BTC ASICMiner shares or perhaps this IPO. Would you have called the Facebook IPO a scam? Clearly havelock operates a business that generates revenue - if you have evidence that they are frauds, how about sharing that with us?

Whether or not this valuation is reasonable or not is for the market to decide, which happens in about 25 hours. Speculate away until then, but try and choose your words wisely since yelling scam everywhere just reduces the impact when actual fraud happens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: