Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is totally red, everywhere.  (Read 11114 times)
suvo05 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.

haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

You should calm down, the market decreased for a while, do not be afraid and make frivolous assumptions, we see tomorrow, day after tomorrow, 1 week or 1 month again, the price will soon stabilize.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

it's common to have green and red. this is great for short trades but otherwise for holders if looking at the red market is very disturbing
RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.
the possibility is due to myetherwallet exposed DNS hijack, so there is a massive sale. But that's just my opinion.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

I just want to say here that people get annoyed or should I say panic even your issue OP, No offense on what I said but its true many people or to be specific traders (people who buys bitcoin) are truly panicking even the small details that bitcoin value/ cryptocurrency market value have gotten red(decrease). That small details has its reasons and that same as cryptocurrency market gets into green(increase)  

HERE ARE MY TOP LIST THAT I DO when that happens:

1. Stay calm
2. Do not panic
3. watch the market value(like you are doing and to be true we should not this an issue for it is normal)
-Reasons I have invest in bitcoin and Just to share it got low and got high again
TIPS FOR TRADER OR BITCOIN HOLDER
4. When YOU bought a value bitcoin that is 200 USD and that turned to 100 USD I react a little sad but I do not panic because I will wait for the market value increase and when my 200 is back I wait a little more because I want to make it to 250 USD or even more but in the 200 USD situation I will make it atleast 300 than sell it.

imell

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:30:54 PM

Dont worry, the market will be green, a good moment to buy coin Grin
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

That's a normal trend, nothing to worry, People think like you get paranoid if you see the trends of crypto was on red but as i say its normal and this how crypto market work,being volatile is a good sign as the market moving forward.Just don't panic and stay with your strategy,best time to buy also if you have some extra funds.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:53:45 PM

Yes his name is also trade there must be up and down. In this world nothing is immortal.
Do not panic too soon will also turn green again.
I don't know why you said about immortal. There is no any relation between being immortal and cryptocurrency.
We know market will not always be green, sooner or later it could be red like now and it would be bounce back. Some people are saying this is only "correction" and it should be fine
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

keep calm and hodl, everything takes 2 steps forward and 1 step back, which is especially the case these last few weeks. this is a healthy trend for the market and suggest a steady bull run is incoming

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

This is not a big issue it is normal fluctuation so don't think negative again it will recover in tomorrow because this is not a  big down and not all the coins are down so big whales are exchanging the Bitcoin and altcoins it the main reason in these fluctuation. I think most of the coins are circulating in trading site it will recover in after place the wallet.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

I don't understand what created this thread in the forum? This is the usual behavior of the cryptocurrency market
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

This is normal for the market price fluctuates. Over the last days, the price has increased. There is nothing to worry about. After all, people are trading so price fluctuations are unavoidable.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

keep calm and hodl, everything takes 2 steps forward and 1 step back, which is especially the case these last few weeks. this is a healthy trend for the market and suggest a steady bull run is incoming
Exactly, I don't get why people over react to a small pullback. You gotta look at the big picture and at the same time if market was green 30 days in a row, I would fear a huge crash. The red today actually makes me feel more confident than less.

Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

BTC is currently at 8,850usd after hitting the 9,715 mark. While it continues to do a bearish move most of the coins are following the same trend.

It is not confirmed whether bitcoin set this kind of trend but of you look at the charts, you'll notice at a glance that they move identically.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

Well in this case we all must just... panic! First of all one can sell everything at the lowest possible price or even send all resources to nonexistent wallets (so that illuminati and mongolian mafia will never know). There are a lot of possibilities what ot do next.

But yes - this red color on the market it is ridiculous. They cannot. Rude.
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

Due to ERC 20 tokens, hacked in one or more exchangers market turned to be negative
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:09:53 PM

It´s normal, don´t panic. We are a bit away from March/April deeps, so I am happy about that. Believe during this week will be back in green.
20k must be till summer.
i-spn

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:13:32 PM

It's normal, these situations happened now and then in the past  for many years.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:14:17 PM

I myself also noticed this, Some stock markets in the USA and have a red look, not only crypto market , Maybe timing is like that Red time  Grin

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

Due to ERC 20 tokens, hacked in one or more exchangers market turned to be negative
The recent phishing attempt due to server compromise and the BatchOverFlow smart contract bug due to which excganges have suspended erc20 trades has lead to a negative sentiment. Moreover, the massive upward rally has to undergo a correction before touching another ATH. Alao, Futures are being shorted which has created a sell off pressure. All this have combined to give a negative sentiment. But the downtrend won't be a deep one and is expected to change.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: