Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:29:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is totally red, everywhere.  (Read 11107 times)
suvo05 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

You should calm down, the market decreased for a while, do not be afraid and make frivolous assumptions, we see tomorrow, day after tomorrow, 1 week or 1 month again, the price will soon stabilize.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

it's common to have green and red. this is great for short trades but otherwise for holders if looking at the red market is very disturbing
RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.
the possibility is due to myetherwallet exposed DNS hijack, so there is a massive sale. But that's just my opinion.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

I just want to say here that people get annoyed or should I say panic even your issue OP, No offense on what I said but its true many people or to be specific traders (people who buys bitcoin) are truly panicking even the small details that bitcoin value/ cryptocurrency market value have gotten red(decrease). That small details has its reasons and that same as cryptocurrency market gets into green(increase)  

HERE ARE MY TOP LIST THAT I DO when that happens:

1. Stay calm
2. Do not panic
3. watch the market value(like you are doing and to be true we should not this an issue for it is normal)
-Reasons I have invest in bitcoin and Just to share it got low and got high again
TIPS FOR TRADER OR BITCOIN HOLDER
4. When YOU bought a value bitcoin that is 200 USD and that turned to 100 USD I react a little sad but I do not panic because I will wait for the market value increase and when my 200 is back I wait a little more because I want to make it to 250 USD or even more but in the 200 USD situation I will make it atleast 300 than sell it.

imell

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:30:54 PM

Dont worry, the market will be green, a good moment to buy coin Grin
crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

That's a normal trend, nothing to worry, People think like you get paranoid if you see the trends of crypto was on red but as i say its normal and this how crypto market work,being volatile is a good sign as the market moving forward.Just don't panic and stay with your strategy,best time to buy also if you have some extra funds.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:53:45 PM

Yes his name is also trade there must be up and down. In this world nothing is immortal.
Do not panic too soon will also turn green again.
I don't know why you said about immortal. There is no any relation between being immortal and cryptocurrency.
We know market will not always be green, sooner or later it could be red like now and it would be bounce back. Some people are saying this is only "correction" and it should be fine
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

keep calm and hodl, everything takes 2 steps forward and 1 step back, which is especially the case these last few weeks. this is a healthy trend for the market and suggest a steady bull run is incoming

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

This is not a big issue it is normal fluctuation so don't think negative again it will recover in tomorrow because this is not a  big down and not all the coins are down so big whales are exchanging the Bitcoin and altcoins it the main reason in these fluctuation. I think most of the coins are circulating in trading site it will recover in after place the wallet.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

I don't understand what created this thread in the forum? This is the usual behavior of the cryptocurrency market
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

This is normal for the market price fluctuates. Over the last days, the price has increased. There is nothing to worry about. After all, people are trading so price fluctuations are unavoidable.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

keep calm and hodl, everything takes 2 steps forward and 1 step back, which is especially the case these last few weeks. this is a healthy trend for the market and suggest a steady bull run is incoming
Exactly, I don't get why people over react to a small pullback. You gotta look at the big picture and at the same time if market was green 30 days in a row, I would fear a huge crash. The red today actually makes me feel more confident than less.

Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

BTC is currently at 8,850usd after hitting the 9,715 mark. While it continues to do a bearish move most of the coins are following the same trend.

It is not confirmed whether bitcoin set this kind of trend but of you look at the charts, you'll notice at a glance that they move identically.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

Well in this case we all must just... panic! First of all one can sell everything at the lowest possible price or even send all resources to nonexistent wallets (so that illuminati and mongolian mafia will never know). There are a lot of possibilities what ot do next.

But yes - this red color on the market it is ridiculous. They cannot. Rude.
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

Due to ERC 20 tokens, hacked in one or more exchangers market turned to be negative
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:09:53 PM

It´s normal, don´t panic. We are a bit away from March/April deeps, so I am happy about that. Believe during this week will be back in green.
20k must be till summer.
i-spn

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:13:32 PM

It's normal, these situations happened now and then in the past  for many years.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:14:17 PM

I myself also noticed this, Some stock markets in the USA and have a red look, not only crypto market , Maybe timing is like that Red time  Grin

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

Due to ERC 20 tokens, hacked in one or more exchangers market turned to be negative
The recent phishing attempt due to server compromise and the BatchOverFlow smart contract bug due to which excganges have suspended erc20 trades has lead to a negative sentiment. Moreover, the massive upward rally has to undergo a correction before touching another ATH. Alao, Futures are being shorted which has created a sell off pressure. All this have combined to give a negative sentiment. But the downtrend won't be a deep one and is expected to change.
angelchar

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:46:49 AM

the reason is most likely the recent story of the break-in by the MyEtherWallet purse. There was a substitution of the site and users entered their passwords on another site. There are still problems with ERC20 tokens, as a result, some investors are afraid.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:21:13 AM

It is normal for the exchange rate to drop after an increase in time as investors take profit at a time when they feel profitable. Looking at the exchange rate can see the market will fall a bit before rising again next week. You need to be calm and patient to analyze the market to make the right decision.

wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:14:56 AM

there's nothing wrong with that. There is never a constant growth, so that everything grows and the rate rises. Always need correction in order to relieve the market. Not worry!
wildan-nizar

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:37:31 AM

the movement of such market charts sometimes rise fast or fall very quickly we can not predict it
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:52:17 AM

Don't worry market will recover because the market is red because of MEW hijacked, don't worry stay calm and move according to the market. Based on some news market will move upwards and downwards.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:03:35 AM

Recently, everything is rising from the bottom and I think it will be better only further, it remains to wait and to believe in the best, as the faith is said to be strong))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
senopratama

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

suddenly the coins began to crawl down with pretty quickly. This will make many people felt panic rise because so few good looks this week, suddenly would fall again.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Albertio

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:54:23 AM

I think this is just a small cut cycle in trend, suggestions for you stay calm and be patient because the price will be back at the pump by the middle of this year the value will be in a better place.  Cheesy
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

This is normal for the market price fluctuates. Over the last days, the price has increased.
There is nothing to worry about. After all, people are trading so price fluctuations are unavoidable.
There are still problems with ERC20 tokens as a resul some investors are afraid.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

that's what we call the market! is not that a natural thing, indeed rising turunya market it is very difficult to in precekdiction. but here we should not panic and should remain calm.
Torrenth

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

This I really really transfer my altcoin to BTC, I think the market will be stable but I will be back, I hope the market back green and keep going up.
megaqueen777

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

Just relax, everything will be back to normal again. It's better now compared to the last month and last week's market. Ups and down are just common and we should not be alarmed by this. Maybe after a day or two, Bitcoin and altcoins will soon goes up higher so we just hodl and never sell now while the market is red.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:58:59 PM

The market reacted to all sort of news all coins and bitcoin is on negative trend today we can expect market to bounce back within 12 hours of time
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

the market going up and down it has become commonplace in the trade where we have to be more patient in the face of a volatile market, you have to calm down and rest assured the market will recover and gradually rise significantly
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:31:06 PM

yes the decline is happening even in almost all altcoin, I think it is a little correction after the extraordinary pump a few days ago. it's better to stay calm and continue to enjoy the flow of price movements. Grin

kedolgov

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:56:30 PM

OH NO! It`s time to sell everything and end your life. (sarcasm)
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:08:30 PM

when looking at the market looks a lot of red color is common and very commonplace, the season must be changed still look far ahead, do not panic this organic, the best time to buy
the spirit
lagabara

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

Prices in the market do not always go up, there must be time to go down as well. Because there are people who take advantage when the price goes up and sells after buying first down. Then it will make the pending order buy at the bottom price back. In addition, there are negative issues that make market sentiment into panic and do sell orders simultaneously with large volumes. When all the red market is an opportunity to increase our investment by buying at a cheaper price and holding it. Welcome to the trading world.
zhagedus

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

In any situation when things are turning red then you must know that sooner than later things will be green  again. I think a new dawn is here very soon.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

In any situation when things are turning red then you must know that sooner than later things will be green  again. I think a new dawn is here very soon.
that the market can change very quickly for the better, we already observe it. but nevertheless, more and more there is doubt in what it is better to give preference to Bitcoin or the etherium.
Primal6666

Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:23:37 PM

Few bad news and please, get, sign. In general, this was expected. Not pleasant, of course, but wait a little and the market turns green again.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

Market correction is a common occurrence. The market can not always grow, it is a fact and this pattern is also present in the futures market and the securities market. It is best to learn how to make money from it.

trrewqs

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

I advise you not to worry. The crypto-currency market is unpredictable of course, but I would say that it is a rollback. The market fell for a while. My advice is to sit still

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
alient86

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:44:26 PM

For any foreign exchange market, this is normal, especially for the crypto-currency market. Every day you can see something red, then green and this is normal. Don't worry, you should wait.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

At the moment the situation is much more favorable than it was a month ago, and this is evident on the schedule!
Now it's more convenient to work with currency pairs!
altcoiner

Activity: 351

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

I think there's nothing wrong with that. There is never a constant growth, so that everything grows and the rate rises. Always need correction in order to relieve the market. Not worry!
Danu26

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:24:07 PM

you should stay calm and do not panic, I think this is a common market correction. so just bear the coins you have and let the market work by itself. because not always the market will continue to fall, and vice versa will not forever the market will continue to grow.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Mazand

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

Don't worry. Correction is an ordinary thing. Don't expect rally like from 4k to 20k. There is no such driver today. It will be moving up step by step. And regular correction is a part of this scenario.
TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:30:18 PM

This is absolutely normal. Analyze the previous year. The market is volatile, but what do you want? You thought that crypto will grow forever? It's normal market life cycle.
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:30:10 PM

The market was down about 2 days after a period of the exchange rate has decreased but not significantly. And at the moment, the market's price is on the upward trend when the BTC has reached over $ 9,000, and the ETH is approaching the $ 700. With this growth momentum, the market will quickly return to the same level as the end of 2017 within the next 3 months.

Renzarra

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:34:24 PM

These are small movements if we compare it to the average scale movement.
Don't hold your breath every time you see market goes up and down.
Just feel it where it's going.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

How long have you been in the crypto market. This type of up and down are just a normal scenario from day to day trading.

The increase was even better at today's price seeing bitcoin hit $9,300 today and realizing that it came from the dip and has reached $6,000.

So far the crypto market is doing good so you don't have to worry if the market is totally red and it doesn't matter if its everywhere.

wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

I was so used to it when it happened. I do not care much about them until they rise and I need to be alert to optimize my profits. It's a difficult thing because I hardly use technical analysis, it's all just my emotions. Maybe I need a technical analysis team.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

It seems like it was just a short-lived correction. the market is currently experiencing a positive thing and start up again. In addition, quite a few coins increase height also.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

It seems like it was just a short-lived correction. the market is currently experiencing a positive thing and start up again. In addition, quite a few coins increase height also.
Now the market is recovering all coins prices are slowly increasing, I think some group of investors are targeting some altcoins Siacoin, Bitcoin private, Bitcoin Diamond all these coins are increased more than 50% from last 2 days. but most of the altcoins are increased min 20% from last 1 week this is really a good news for altcoins holders.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

do not panic and remain calm I think the decline will not last long or fatal because it's temporary panic from investors investors who lack experience so when they hear a little bad news it will immediately sell the assets. I think the bitcoin increment will continue until bitcoin reaches $ 10k.

fritzbird

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

I think it's only gonna get worst or not, red markets are more common
this year than greens. I think it's something we must expect and anticipate,
adapt and use to move closer to our crypto goals. But with dips, a lot of
us can buy coins and invest on them regardless with the fact that a lot
are on panic mode. Panic selling does not really help on red day, Holding
however is a far-fetched strategy but helpful and very effective. So
let's be patient while holding, things will get better soon.
lifetimebitcoins

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

yes today the market got respond market reacted to Korean news created FUD in the market we can expect the recovery by today or 2mrow
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:11:30 AM

It seems like the market is really falling, a very good time to buy, it seems like there is some negative news about bitcoin so that the bitcoin price drops.

DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:21:37 AM

It seems like the market is really falling, a very good time to buy, it seems like there is some negative news about bitcoin so that the bitcoin price drops.

Or maybe this is just an ordinary correction after some days of green. The green market will be back again soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tiimothy

Activity: 396

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:04:14 AM

Prices have fallen a lot in the last two days.what is the cause about the fall?if i should sell my coins?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:25:05 AM

If we see the market last week ago they are green because of the bitcoin increased so that's why most of the altcoin are base to bitcoin are increasing again . But today the price of the bitcoin decreasing again so that's the reason why other altcoin decreasing also become red. But don't worry because for sure we will see market become green again..
Mohondoa

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:16:39 AM

This is normal i think. Every market have happen it. Not FOREX- not Crypto, that's a same situation. Sometimes market go up - sometimes down. About to day situation and condition, i can suggest we must calm down and hold the coins, and to do something else, until the condition market stable and normal. 
Cemplakaleght

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:21:42 AM

That's right, I see the end of this altcoin decline though still very small.
we must be calm, and for now it may be time to hold our coins.
A.SanchezNo7

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:19:43 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 03:02:10 PM by A.SanchezNo7

Dear friend,

Be calm, please! don't worry!
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

Right .. The current market situation Back to red, and I do not feel panicked because of the rise or fall of market prices it is a natural thing .. and my choice is to keep holding it because I believe this is only a correction that will make the market back green .. situsi as this has become commonplace, do not panic and continue to hold until the market recovers ..
IMatveeva

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:56:02 AM

Again, all falls, but the week before are all grown up. I missed the opportunity to buy bitcoin cash. I hope it is a lot to drop to $ 600 and will be able to buy it
brunocrypto

Activity: 138

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

Yeah all is Red, i hope the 8000$ BTC support will hold !!!

But as Warren Buffet said “Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” 

But i personnally don't love when it's RED.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
Sermihal

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:19:58 AM

This is a good thing. Will be able to buy what he wanted. The market is always growing and always falling. Don't worry about it. It is better to look at some coins that you like and buy.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

I'm not worries, without the red, no green...
Be careful not to buy in too soon. I think it will drop some more..

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

The Trustee of the defunct exchange Mt.Gox, Nobuaki Kobayashi, who put elimination of approximately 200,000 BTC with the purpose of indemnification of the creditors, the company may again sell the cryptocurrency.
According to reports from various sources, Including the service for monitoring for wallets MT.Gox Cryptoground, on may 10, Kobayashi withdrew cryptocurrency from four wallets of the exchange, thus moving 8 200 BTC or about $73 million at the time of the alleged sale.
orangeibmportD

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:58:15 PM

It is very common to have the greens and the reds and there is nothing one can do.
iCryptoPro

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:49:38 AM

That means its time to invest in some coin and wait!
2stout

Activity: 2352
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:57:39 AM

Excellent time to buy or get rekt.  These are times when dreams later manifest themselves or are broken in the here and now.
coly20032003

Merit: 110

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:40:54 AM

This is a good thing. Will be able to buy what he wanted. The market is always growing and always falling. Don't worry about it. It is better to look at some coins that you like and buy.

That is true. The crypto market will not always go up, it will sometimes go up sometimes go down, just like the stock market. Also, if you want to make profit, you need to buy low sell high. Now since the price is low, it is good opportunity to buy some good coins.
BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:09:43 AM

When the market is totally red, it's totally time to go shopping, many altcoins dump to pretty good price. You just have to make some analysis to choose the right coins to buy.
nguyenbinh82cm.

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:14:55 AM

Some analysts including BKCM's Brian Kelly and well-known trader Peter Brandt have announced that Bitcoin prices may fall back again before the market shows signs of recovery in the short term. Kelly said Bitcoin prices could fall by as much as 15% and that the value of the currency is still being overestimated. Brandt explained that based on the current trend, Bitcoin prices could fall to $ 7,700 before the recovery.
Retolin

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

нecкoлькo днeй BTC и мaкcимyм aльткoинoв пocтoяннo pacтyт, этo oтличнo пoдxoдит для кopoткиx cдeлoк, нo в пpoтивнoм cлyчae для дepжaтeлeй!!!.глaвнoe нe пaникyйтe и ocтaвaйтecь c вaшeй cтpaтeгиeй
themistocleess

Activity: 392

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

It is normal as we see this situation from the past months, this is the oppertunity to invest and soon the market will recover and stable.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

It is a little hard to see such red cryptomap today https://coin360.io/ . Almost everything red, i have only 3 green alts in my portfolio, i think better close it and dont open for some days.
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

Yes, the color of heartache, I don't know what it is, recently, the market has not a bit of vitality, the popularity is getting lower and lower! Hope to get better soon!
BetadiNe

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

if I think it is normal in trading, because if not, when we can buy or when to sell then in my opinion more enjoyable and hope tomorrow the market back green.
bastian466

Activity: 1302

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

this is the flow of market movement in this year is very deep red green is not so high. meaning more decline than the increase, very much different from the movement in last year

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
RocketGirl60

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

Bitcoin can't just growing up forever, it need some time to come down. Wait for a few months you'll see a green coinmarketcap like in a good old times.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

In the current situation where market conditions are experiencing decline we are in demand to always remain calm, to avoid losses should we do short-term trade. If we have the capital, make this moment to buy coins, I'm sure tomorrow we will get a profit because I'm sure if tomorrow the day after tomorrow the market will return green.
KeithBeeCham

Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

It's just a normal dump because of few bad news just published Smiley. I think you shouldn't create a topic like this cause maybe it'll make a lot of other members panic and feel like this topic created to spread FUD or something like that cause although you created this topic or not, people still can check the market by themselves Smiley

Buyingallcoinsz

Merit: 263

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:15:05 PM

Market correction is a common occurrence. The market can not always grow, it is a fact and this pattern is also present in the futures market and the securities market. It is best to learn how to make money from it.
thornTorn

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

not always able to grow coins and bis. there is always a red line.
now, in my opinion, a small correction. some time will pass, and again everything will be green.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

and today the decline is happening again, it seems this is the umpteenth time the market experience up and down. it makes me feel more calm because I am sure after this decline then the increase will certainly happen again next.

seymenyunus1654

Merit: 14

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:35:44 PM

Market correction is a common occurrence. The market can not always grow, it is a fact and this pattern is also present in the futures market and the securities market. It is best to learn how to make money from it. There's always something to learn.

hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

i was sadden by the drop of price today. my capital is losing almost half of it. i hope the market will recover soon so i could withdraw my money or invest it to other alt.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:41:48 AM

IMO, I think it's just the preparation of the whales for a big pump in next month Smiley. The whales are trying to dump the price of cryptocurrency to make a lot of holders and investors become panic sellers then they'll have chance to buy all these cryptocurrencies with very low price then hold and wait for the upcoming big pump Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Claudyah

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

it seems there are some things that make the market red and almost all red coins what is happening whether because some new regulations in every country or investors get FUD that makes all red ??
LSt56

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

never feel panicked because of the decline in the market, because every there is a decline then get ready for the hike and that's what I've learned in the market pattern.

3JIO

Activity: 225
Merit: 101

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

Although the growth was rapid, but unfortunately did not last long.Also not for long I think will last and adjustment

superstarbtc

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

market is red for quite a some time we are seeing red market which is dumped in last few months so no need to be panic market will recover soon
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

You're forgetting that market was continuously green for weeks, and oncd market stays green for as long, a dump becomes unavoidable. Such minor red marks are okay as long as bitcoin is maintain its value around 8-10k. There's nothing much you should be worried about at the moment.
Todychopper77

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:08:58 PM

only temporarily, the decline in market rates could be due to hacking problems, maybe soon the market will be green recovered as normal will even increase, I'm sure it
bisnisali04

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

The market situation was in red and green level is already good, also the world cryptocurrency. Do not be surprised when the BTC were at the lowest level, it could be in a few weeks the BTC will again rise up to be at the top level
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:10:31 PM

It is normal as we see this situation from the past months, this is the oppertunity to invest and soon the market will recover and stable.
Nice answer, i was looking if anyone think the same like me, if the market is red that mean that this is some time to just make some moves on it, thanks to that you will be able to just collect earnings after some time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ashaksagnis

Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

the current situation does not look so critical as it looked at the beginning of the year. I think for those who had a panic now it's definitely over

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

The market situation was in red and green level is already good, also the world cryptocurrency. Do not be surprised when the BTC were at the lowest level, it could be in a few weeks the BTC will again rise up to be at the top level

Since the cryptos are started green again we need to support it more guys. Many people really looking to get the profit but they sell when the time Bitcoin or alts dumped little in the market. When there dump in the market after sometime cryptos will boom back again the market mate.
If you want to utilise the time when crypto currency are really read you need to check the potential alts dumped more. Then invest that coin.
rolleth.io

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:03:24 PM

don't freak out, it has always been a rollercoaster

█▮▬█▀▀▀ ROLLETH.io ▀▀▀█▬▮█
Ethereum Casino
█▮ Referral program ▮ Faucet ▮ Provably fair ▮█
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

Nice answer, i was looking if anyone think the same like me, if the market is red that mean that this is some time to just make some moves on it, thanks to that you will be able to just collect earnings after some time.
Not only just on previous or past months we have seen this kind of thing but on all the years had passed in cryptocurrency market.We have seen countless the same scenarios just like this and i dont know why other people still got shocked when it comes to those scenario aside from those new people in the market which will really have that newbie reaction. Recovery would always comes after a price decrease or dump and as an experienced one you would really saw this as an opportunity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Retolin

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:15:06 PM

oтличнo пoдxoдит для кopoткиx cдeлoк,нo кpacный pынoк этo нe ecть xopoшo!нy a в oбщeм тo этo oбычнoe пoвeдeниe кpиптoвaлютнoгo pынкa
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:21:00 PM

The downtrend has been going on for 5 months. And in the last month the market has grown well. I think now there is a pause and in 2-3 weeks we will see a growing market.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

If Bitcoin price increases, altcoin prices fall; if Bitcoin price decreases, altcoin prices also fall. Bitcoin price should stay stable to make all market green.
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:25:56 AM

The downtrend has been going on for 5 months. And in the last month the market has grown well. I think now there is a pause and in 2-3 weeks we will see a growing market.
The market should already start growing, at least I had high hopes for consensus, for me it is very surprising that during the consensus the market did not grow, although experts say that during the event , cryptocurrencies strengthened their position.
AntoCokbun

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:22:24 PM

it is a natural thing, always up and down. and some of this time the market is constantly trying to recover although sometimes there are some small declines.

mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

There is no need to panic or heartbroken, you should be patient and just calm down because the going down of the Bitcoin or any other coins in the market is the play for the big players who are just playing around the market. and i can assure that as long as the bitcoin is here no one can be left rewarded if anyone invested in it.

So just calm down and sit back tight it will go higher and you will get your profit.

Am I right?
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

The crypto market is now stable after recovering from a long bearish trend. These dips are deemed to happen and are a test of investors nerves. Those who stay calm during these dips are the ultimate winner in the end.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Crypto__Men

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:16:35 PM

And I think the spring is already beginning to come on the market. I think soon everyone will get their profit
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

yes, right you say, this is a good opportunity for us, and we will get as much bitcoin as possible, because we know bitcoin price ahead of time will rise higher then we will produce a lot of bitcoin.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

Market red depend on bitcoin. When bitcoin is down the market is  red color. Bitcoin is depend on alt coin. Alt coin is increase then bitcoin is down but are not all alt coin. When we are depend on crypto market so we see all alt coin and bitcoin market. I am sure after few month are not see the red color on crypto market.   

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
imacrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:03:30 PM

When the market is red then that is when to buy and when green is selling time.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:06:21 PM

The downward trend of this market will continue until the end of the month. Investors should calm down and analyze the market at this time, I believe it will rebound strongly back in June so investors should not be too worried and if possible buy more coins are very low prices.
ForHorde666

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:39:42 AM

Date of topic creation, April 25. Why raise it from the bottom? Who are these people? Do you understand that because of you, the aliens do not want to come into contact with us? A month later, again, will start the same topic?
legendbtc

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:55:51 AM

The downward trend of this market will continue until the end of the month. Investors should calm down and analyze the market at this time, I believe it will rebound strongly back in June so investors should not be too worried and if possible buy more coins are very low prices.

Yes, you are right people who has coins should not worry about the present situation of the market because market if keep fluctuating so we have buy as many coins as possible to get profit once the market settles.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:27:00 AM

Yes, you are right people who has coins should not worry about the present situation of the market because market if keep fluctuating so we have buy as many coins as possible to get profit once the market settles.
hopefully with such positive thinking in June there will be a real growth in the crypto world that makes the market green and now it's time to buy when the red market and stay calm in this situation

boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

Agreed. A strange phenomenon today. We waited for an artificial fall before the conference and a good growth after. But so far it is not visible.

Irdina

Activity: 502

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:29:35 AM

Sad to see bitcoin and all red altcoin.But actually this is our chance to buy from below ,. Hopefully everything will come back up.I am very excited when see price down like this.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
romeo88

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:33:44 AM

I'm keeping some altcoin. I'm confused too, should I sell them now? Or is this really just a slight reduction?
Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:28:53 AM

In April, everyone was just numb and with horror watched as prices fell to the bottom. I was lucky because I did not sell all my crypto assets ..
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:41:28 AM

RobinGood

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

I wonder the market will be the same as it was in December-January? but now everything is very sad but so far it's not necessary to be particularly upset) while you have to fill your portfolio and wait for good times
Kingsraid

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

its a quite hard to say but at this rate, with so many people panic sell out there. i think its still safe to hodl
opv321

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

Yes, today, for the first time in a relatively long time, since April, bitcoin went below 8,000.
The Altcoins followed btc and it's very sad.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

I just want to say here that people get annoyed or should I say panic even your issue OP, No offense on what I said but its true many people or to be specific traders (people who buys bitcoin) are truly panicking even the small details that bitcoin value/ cryptocurrency market value have gotten red(decrease). That small details has its reasons and that same as cryptocurrency market gets into green(increase)  

HERE ARE MY TOP LIST THAT I DO when that happens:

1. Stay calm
2. Do not panic
3. watch the market value(like you are doing and to be true we should not this an issue for it is normal)
-Reasons I have invest in bitcoin and Just to share it got low and got high again
TIPS FOR TRADER OR BITCOIN HOLDER
4. When YOU bought a value bitcoin that is 200 USD and that turned to 100 USD I react a little sad but I do not panic because I will wait for the market value increase and when my 200 is back I wait a little more because I want to make it to 250 USD or even more but in the 200 USD situation I will make it atleast 300 than sell it.

I strongly agree on you dude. That those who have weak hands will get their profit will go to dust and only get more losses on their trades but for those who hold calmly their  tokens they would maximize their profits and earn more than anyone else but this is only my suggestion so be wary on the news and fuds at always watch the market.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Michaiah

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

It's unfortunate for you to see the market on red status everytime you check it but for me there time they are green status... Check if very often they you'll see what I mean.
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

It's unfortunate for you to see the market on red status everytime you check it but for me there time they are green status... Check if very often they you'll see what I mean.

Yes and its only few cryptocurrency are in red but dont you worry because in the right time red crypto market will turn back into red.
ACVinegar

Merit: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

Yes and its only few cryptocurrency are in red but dont you worry because in the right time red crypto market will turn back into red.
It is because most of the capitalist are withdraw their investment in different coins and altcoins, they see that most of the top coins in crypto currency industry are falling down. I guess they thinking that if they cannot withdraw their investment there's a possibility that high amount were possible to loss in their account. But for me it is like a gambling that if you cannot gambled your amount you'll never know if you will gain profits or not. So we need to trust into the coins we choose to invest, because if not?? all investment we can do will earn losses.
yunusseymen16

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

In the current situation where market conditions are experiencing decline we are in demand to always remain calm, to avoid losses should we do short-term trade. If we have the capital, make this moment to buy coins, I'm sure tomorrow we will get a profit because I'm sure if tomorrow the day after tomorrow the market will return green.
koloNikolo

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:47:15 PM

Seems like we are waiting for deep dump before rally to the new numbers. I mean, big players still trying to cut some optimistic people and waiting for the newcomers and good volume. So be ready guys and keep your money in cash or if you are on longterm just keep your coins and be patient till the end of the year Undecided

nezzard

Activity: 434