Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 09:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is totally red, everywhere.  (Read 11114 times)
tiimothy

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:04:14 AM

Prices have fallen a lot in the last two days.what is the cause about the fall?if i should sell my coins?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:25:05 AM

If we see the market last week ago they are green because of the bitcoin increased so that's why most of the altcoin are base to bitcoin are increasing again . But today the price of the bitcoin decreasing again so that's the reason why other altcoin decreasing also become red. But don't worry because for sure we will see market become green again..
Mohondoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:16:39 AM

This is normal i think. Every market have happen it. Not FOREX- not Crypto, that's a same situation. Sometimes market go up - sometimes down. About to day situation and condition, i can suggest we must calm down and hold the coins, and to do something else, until the condition market stable and normal. 
Cemplakaleght

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:21:42 AM

In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.

That's right, I see the end of this altcoin decline though still very small.
we must be calm, and for now it may be time to hold our coins.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:19:43 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 03:02:10 PM by A.SanchezNo7

In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.
Dear friend,

Be calm, please! don't worry!
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

Right .. The current market situation Back to red, and I do not feel panicked because of the rise or fall of market prices it is a natural thing .. and my choice is to keep holding it because I believe this is only a correction that will make the market back green .. situsi as this has become commonplace, do not panic and continue to hold until the market recovers ..
IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:56:02 AM

Again, all falls, but the week before are all grown up. I missed the opportunity to buy bitcoin cash. I hope it is a lot to drop to $ 600 and will be able to buy it
brunocrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

Yeah all is Red, i hope the 8000$ BTC support will hold !!!

But as Warren Buffet said “Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” 

But i personnally don't love when it's RED.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:19:58 AM

This is a good thing. Will be able to buy what he wanted. The market is always growing and always falling. Don't worry about it. It is better to look at some coins that you like and buy.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

I'm not worries, without the red, no green...
Be careful not to buy in too soon. I think it will drop some more..

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

The Trustee of the defunct exchange Mt.Gox, Nobuaki Kobayashi, who put elimination of approximately 200,000 BTC with the purpose of indemnification of the creditors, the company may again sell the cryptocurrency.
According to reports from various sources, Including the service for monitoring for wallets MT.Gox Cryptoground, on may 10, Kobayashi withdrew cryptocurrency from four wallets of the exchange, thus moving 8 200 BTC or about $73 million at the time of the alleged sale.
orangeibmportD

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:58:15 PM

It is very common to have the greens and the reds and there is nothing one can do.
iCryptoPro

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:49:38 AM

That means its time to invest in some coin and wait!
2stout

Activity: 2408
Merit: 597

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:57:39 AM

Excellent time to buy or get rekt.  These are times when dreams later manifest themselves or are broken in the here and now.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:40:54 AM

This is a good thing. Will be able to buy what he wanted. The market is always growing and always falling. Don't worry about it. It is better to look at some coins that you like and buy.

That is true. The crypto market will not always go up, it will sometimes go up sometimes go down, just like the stock market. Also, if you want to make profit, you need to buy low sell high. Now since the price is low, it is good opportunity to buy some good coins.
BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:09:43 AM

When the market is totally red, it's totally time to go shopping, many altcoins dump to pretty good price. You just have to make some analysis to choose the right coins to buy.
nguyenbinh82cm.

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:14:55 AM

Some analysts including BKCM's Brian Kelly and well-known trader Peter Brandt have announced that Bitcoin prices may fall back again before the market shows signs of recovery in the short term. Kelly said Bitcoin prices could fall by as much as 15% and that the value of the currency is still being overestimated. Brandt explained that based on the current trend, Bitcoin prices could fall to $ 7,700 before the recovery.
Retolin

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

нecкoлькo днeй BTC и мaкcимyм aльткoинoв пocтoяннo pacтyт, этo oтличнo пoдxoдит для кopoткиx cдeлoк, нo в пpoтивнoм cлyчae для дepжaтeлeй!!!.глaвнoe нe пaникyйтe и ocтaвaйтecь c вaшeй cтpaтeгиeй
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

It is normal as we see this situation from the past months, this is the oppertunity to invest and soon the market will recover and stable.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

It is a little hard to see such red cryptomap today https://coin360.io/ . Almost everything red, i have only 3 green alts in my portfolio, i think better close it and dont open for some days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: