Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is totally red, everywhere.  (Read 11114 times)
Irdina

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:29:35 AM

Sad to see bitcoin and all red altcoin.But actually this is our chance to buy from below ,. Hopefully everything will come back up.I am very excited when see price down like this.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
romeo88

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:33:44 AM

I'm keeping some altcoin. I'm confused too, should I sell them now? Or is this really just a slight reduction?
Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:28:53 AM

In April, everyone was just numb and with horror watched as prices fell to the bottom. I was lucky because I did not sell all my crypto assets ..
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:41:28 AM

RobinGood

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

I wonder the market will be the same as it was in December-January? but now everything is very sad but so far it's not necessary to be particularly upset) while you have to fill your portfolio and wait for good times
Kingsraid

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

its a quite hard to say but at this rate, with so many people panic sell out there. i think its still safe to hodl
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

Yes, today, for the first time in a relatively long time, since April, bitcoin went below 8,000.
The Altcoins followed btc and it's very sad.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

I just want to say here that people get annoyed or should I say panic even your issue OP, No offense on what I said but its true many people or to be specific traders (people who buys bitcoin) are truly panicking even the small details that bitcoin value/ cryptocurrency market value have gotten red(decrease). That small details has its reasons and that same as cryptocurrency market gets into green(increase)  

HERE ARE MY TOP LIST THAT I DO when that happens:

1. Stay calm
2. Do not panic
3. watch the market value(like you are doing and to be true we should not this an issue for it is normal)
-Reasons I have invest in bitcoin and Just to share it got low and got high again
TIPS FOR TRADER OR BITCOIN HOLDER
4. When YOU bought a value bitcoin that is 200 USD and that turned to 100 USD I react a little sad but I do not panic because I will wait for the market value increase and when my 200 is back I wait a little more because I want to make it to 250 USD or even more but in the 200 USD situation I will make it atleast 300 than sell it.

I strongly agree on you dude. That those who have weak hands will get their profit will go to dust and only get more losses on their trades but for those who hold calmly their  tokens they would maximize their profits and earn more than anyone else but this is only my suggestion so be wary on the news and fuds at always watch the market.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Michaiah

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

It's unfortunate for you to see the market on red status everytime you check it but for me there time they are green status... Check if very often they you'll see what I mean.
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

It's unfortunate for you to see the market on red status everytime you check it but for me there time they are green status... Check if very often they you'll see what I mean.

Yes and its only few cryptocurrency are in red but dont you worry because in the right time red crypto market will turn back into red.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

Yes and its only few cryptocurrency are in red but dont you worry because in the right time red crypto market will turn back into red.
It is because most of the capitalist are withdraw their investment in different coins and altcoins, they see that most of the top coins in crypto currency industry are falling down. I guess they thinking that if they cannot withdraw their investment there's a possibility that high amount were possible to loss in their account. But for me it is like a gambling that if you cannot gambled your amount you'll never know if you will gain profits or not. So we need to trust into the coins we choose to invest, because if not?? all investment we can do will earn losses.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

In the current situation where market conditions are experiencing decline we are in demand to always remain calm, to avoid losses should we do short-term trade. If we have the capital, make this moment to buy coins, I'm sure tomorrow we will get a profit because I'm sure if tomorrow the day after tomorrow the market will return green.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:47:15 PM

Seems like we are waiting for deep dump before rally to the new numbers. I mean, big players still trying to cut some optimistic people and waiting for the newcomers and good volume. So be ready guys and keep your money in cash or if you are on longterm just keep your coins and be patient till the end of the year Undecided

nezzard

Activity: 434