Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is totally red, everywhere.  (Read 11114 times)
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

The market as come back to it green light form. Bitcoin as rise and etherum. We are hopping the price of Bitcoin and etherum keep increasing. This will make the good market return to its normal place
Yes, in the near future, the growth of Ethereum and Bitcoin will entail the growth of all other altcloins. According to my forecasts, by the end of 2018 the situation on the market should be better than the situation on the market in late 2017 - early 2018
Jianailiang

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:32:25 PM

The market is changing every day, I am used to the change of red and green, I only observe the market twice a month! I think this is a good way!
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

Maybe before the market is totally in red but for now the market is slowly recovering and the market prices of some crypto like bitcoin is increasing and i think this is the start profitable market so people should start to invest while the market is not yet fully recover.
GarryTonw56

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

I came here just to say that some people occasionally very emotional about cryptocurrency market and react really severe on every small peak. People just be more calm!)

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

I came here just to say that some people occasionally very emotional about cryptocurrency market and react really severe on every small peak. People just be more calm!)
people are disappointed, apparently because very Big Hope was on earnings from cryptocurrency business. If we compare the earnings of 2016 and 2017, then there were times with very great opportunities, compared to 2018.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:13:53 PM

Cryptocurrencies fluctuation can't be avoided and it's normal to see a bloody market. With so many circumstances that they have been overcome, even though it drops but it continues to gives us a better services. This is why crypto space is very interesting to deal with especially if we want to make our economy to be more revolutionized.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:10:01 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 03:59:07 AM by Skyshark

In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.

I couldn't agree more OP. As of this writing, crypto market is still so brutally red and to think that we were already on the fourth quarter of the year. It is as if that mean old bear is destined to stay. However, crypto analysts says that we should set our eyes for the month of November. Solely because of the Intercontinental Exchange’s (ICE) plan to introduce Bitcoin ETFs on November 5th. Using a new cryptocurrency platform Bakkt, ICE intends to launch ETFs in a federally regulated ecosystem. According to The Street, Hermann Finnbjörnsson, Founder and Chief Executive of cryptocurrency advisory firm Svandis, said that he believes that Bitcoin “will hit $10,000 by the first week of November”.

Assuming that bitcoin will really be having a blast this November, is it possible to expect for altcoins to do the same?

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:25:19 AM

slowly but surely, at this time the price was very uncertain, growth did occur, but not too good sometimes the price dropped very drastically. but some time later the price increases again
Allura74

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

slowly but surely, at this time the price was very uncertain, growth did occur, but not too good sometimes the price dropped very drastically. but some time later the price increases again
Yes, that is what I have observed and I can see the difference between the market status last year and today, it seems that there is a stagnant instead of positive moving and I think holding is the best move in todays situation because I have a perceiption that bull run is coming.

anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:30:25 AM

The market is indeed running and moving slowly, but seeing prices better than a few months ago. I see that this is quite calm and good, so it's not too worrying, there must be better developments and improvements for the next few months.

ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:40:32 AM

In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.
Already, in principle, all indicators have stabilized, so that you can safely invest and wait for the market to turn. And this is the main problem for us, because not everyone is ready to take on such an unbearable burden.

Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:49:11 AM

You need to calm down and not panic. This is a normal situation in the crypto market. The market can not be constantly green, there are red days. Such a market is a great opportunity for short-term trading.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:33:40 AM

The red market I think was started from the month of February 2018 from this period of time the fall of Bitcoin and crypto little by little decreased its price value. So its been 9 months almost on which declining market was happened, and as I can see what is happening now
I think market is resuming its value it may not be an instant but you will feel and see it.
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

in my opinion crypto is equally unstable.
because the movement of the world economy always rotates and changes according to the financial needs of each.
so in my opinion the weakening of the world economy will have a big impact with the decline in crypto market fans.
and now the world economy is weakening.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

i think this monthly red is normal, just like how it was been red during this month last year, im still positive that this will end in the months to come and before the year ends we will see a green day!
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

The market as come back to it green light form. Bitcoin as rise and etherum. We are hopping the price of Bitcoin and etherum keep increasing. This will make the good market return to its normal place
Yes, in the near future, the growth of Ethereum and Bitcoin will entail the growth of all other altcloins. According to my forecasts, by the end of 2018 the situation on the market should be better than the situation on the market in late 2017 - early 2018
As ETH and BTC grow, the value of the coin grows, but the conversion rate from coin to ETH and BTC is reduced, so now if anyone has a coin I think it should be ETH or BTC then hold, do not wait when ETH and BTC increase to convert them to very low.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

The market is changing every day, but we can be sure that many cryptocurrencies that use ICO as a sales channel are gradually losing value! Because with the increase in scam ICO, investors have begun to get tired of such investments!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:36:39 AM

yes, almost all markets turn red and panic a lot of people, I will try to stay calm and think positive because I'm sure the market will soon recover and will be green

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

i think this monthly red is normal, just like how it was been red during this month last year, im still positive that this will end in the months to come and before the year ends we will see a green day!
- Yes, red at this time is a very normal thing in the last year and then, the value of bitcoin jumped in the last months of the year, create a historical price that every one here can not forget, the past is glorious, but the future can be repeated again or not. That's a really big question, although I'd love to be a positive person like you or a lot of people here but the picture of reality still made me unable to accept and believe in the future of bitcoin, the market, the news and the community, everything is in a bad state, lacking in excitement and despair, I can not see anything that can bring green, the truth is too obvious and undeniable

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Geir

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

As for the current moment, now there is an up trend. This is evident from the graphs of almost all coins, as people are reluctant to sell. I think this is due to optimistic expectations for the end of the year.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: