Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:21:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Uranium-X (URX) Super Rare Crypto!! Cpu Mining! Uranium-x.com  (Read 46497 times)
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:08:23 PM

Why waste your time with these crazy exchanges, just buy direct from me...3 coins for sale
J
wildraven01

Activity: 561
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Why waste your time with these crazy exchanges, just buy direct from me...3 coins for sale
J

this is not just about you, we really need a good exchange if we want this coin to have a future

SAFE.TRADE  | Max supply: 235,000 URX for 69 years | CRATEX.IO
Don't forget the old saying — it is necessary to hurry slowly.
  Website   Whitepaper   ANN thread  Explorer
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

The total number of URX COINS is 9 percent of the BTC, very few.What are the mining or price advantages?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
wildraven01

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

The total number of URX COINS is 9 percent of the BTC, very few.What are the mining or price advantages?

the mining advantage is that this coin is designed for CPU only mining and right nowyou can solo mine it even with a dual core laptop and find some coins, you don't need a super computer at this difficulty, the limited supply will make it expensive but for now we have only a new exchange with no trade volume and bitebtc where we are all waiting for aproval so we can trade, but more exchanges will come soon, and with next halving coming sometime in october the price will go even higher

wildraven01

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

if you have any spare old pc or laptop you should start mining uranium before the difficulty goes high... you will be sorry when you will see the price on the exchange and you will be thinking that you could mine it easy but you did not .... it's your choice if you want to make money or not Wink

Uranium-X (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:39:19 AM

if you have any spare old pc or laptop you should start mining uranium before the difficulty goes high... you will be sorry when you will see the price on the exchange and you will be thinking that you could mine it easy but you did not .... it's your choice if you want to make money or not Wink

I agree totally!! a super computer does give you an advantage....but I have a pretty old server circa 2009 that still catches blocks! it doesn't catch a lot...but it still catches them around 1-2 a day.
Uranium-X (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:11:03 AM

BTW I am looking into BiteBTC more...I understand the KYC wait is a major bummer...I'm not ready to call this exchange a scam. They are listed on CMC and their rank is rising quickly...They were at 2 mil a day volume when we listed on the 10th and they are around 6 mil a day now....I have also noticed that other coins listed after us are starting to trade and have decent volume with real looking orders...With all that said...When the gates do open up for trading....Be cautious like you would with any exchange...Don't send all of your coins in at one time...Send a couple in and pull some back out...anyway Lets sit tight and see what the next week brings with the exchange...and remember Keep one Foot in the Gutter and one Fist in the Gold!!! I think that quote came from Headbangers Ball?
minerja

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:07:34 AM

J

this is not just about you, we really need a good exchange if we want this coin to have a future

Lol, you newbies always make me smile.
How do you think we traded before exchanges?
Most have huge listing fees, take a reasonable cut, but more and more have high proof of ID thresholds to join, and all new exchanges pass on your details to the relevant bodies. (if they don't they wont last long).
Most exchanges are very useful for making or losing money very fast, but have very little impact on long term survival.
Or we can simply barter as people have done for millions of years quite successfully.
Oh, i nearly forgot, 78% of ALL BTC transactions take place outside of exchanges.

Funny thing is, each negative response i get simply raises the price i expect.
So my price just went back up to 0.1 BTC per coin Smiley

oh, and have a nice day
J
minerja

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

BTW I am looking into BiteBTC more...I understand the KYC wait is a major bummer...I'm not ready to call this exchange a scam. They are listed on CMC and their rank is rising quickly...They were at 2 mil a day volume when we listed on the 10th and they are around 6 mil a day now....I have also noticed that other coins listed after us are starting to trade and have decent volume with real looking orders...With all that said...When the gates do open up for trading....Be cautious like you would with any exchange...Don't send all of your coins in at one time...Send a couple in and pull some back out...anyway Lets sit tight and see what the next week brings with the exchange...and remember Keep one Foot in the Gutter and one Fist in the Gold!!! I think that quote came from Headbangers Ball?

Have you tried
https://cryptohub.online/

I mined in his pools way before he became an exchange, and have never had any issues there. Seems like a stand up guy. (Well he always has been ok with me)
J
vel12

Activity: 475
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:56:08 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 03:42:47 AM by vel12

wildraven01

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

Well we will find another exchange soon

vel12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

Let's hope, BiteBTC not justified itself.
Uranium-X (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:43:33 PM

J

Most have huge listing fees, take a reasonable cut, but more and more have high proof of ID thresholds to join, and all new exchanges pass on your details to the relevant bodies. (if they don't they wont last long).
Most exchanges are very useful for making or losing money very fast, but have very little impact on long term survival.
Or we can simply barter as people have done for millions of years quite successfully.
Oh, i nearly forgot, 78% of ALL BTC transactions take place outside of exchanges.

oh, and have a nice day
J

hello there i like your way of thinking!!! I'm all about barter with crypto!! I pay for stuff all the time with crypto outside of an exchange...With that said there are a lot of people that would like the middleman and the Safe Feeling of buying and selling on an exchange.
Uranium-X (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

Attn everyone I have submitted Urx to another exchange. They are small but growing fast!! They have a very sexy site with a built in Troll Box!! I have bought hundreds of thousands of coins through this exchange and never had a problem withdrawing them. If we get accepted we should be listed by next Friday. Check them out below.

vel12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:59:09 PM

They also have a faucet.
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

Wonder if it's worth it to start mining? Serious question here, folks, don't be mean Smiley I'm fairly new to this, so go easy on me Smiley I would try, but I meet a lot of negative reviews
Uranium-X (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

Wonder if it's worth it to start mining? Serious question here, folks, don't be mean Smiley I'm fairly new to this, so go easy on me Smiley I would try, but I meet a lot of negative reviews

Hello there...Go ahead and start Mining!! Cpu mining is the easiest entry into mining coins. I got my start Cpu mining and I had so much fun that i created Uranium-X to be Cpu mine-able for as long as it can be. I would suggest mining at night while you are asleep. You can mine with a laptop...but the more powerful the computer the better the chances of solving blocks...Don't let this discourage you...We have older laptops in the field mining urx and they do solve blocks. i would not suggest mining with a 32 bit computer...The 32 bit wallets are for people with older hardware that want to have a Uranium-X wallet for sending and receiving coins.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

J

oh, and have a nice day
J

hello there i like your way of thinking!!! I'm all about barter with crypto!! I pay for stuff all the time with crypto outside of an exchange...With that said there are a lot of people that would like the middleman and the Safe Feeling of buying and selling on an exchange.

Can you specific all the time? I mean I love crypto a lot but it is not thaaaat easy to use it for everyday purchases. Yes there are a few things you can pay but it's not the majority of stuff.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
faneatiku

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:00:59 PM

Hello,

URX was added for voting on Safe.Trade! Check out the voting list and the "How it works" section https://vote.safe.trade/

https://safe.trade/

t1PXEBJZ6pgnkGmPyJKDNqD8yEDQSJ7mFoB
KaptainBlaZzed

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

Uranium-X(URX) has been added to the voting list! https://vote.safe.trade
1 SAFE = 1 VOTE
i have been using safe.trade since AQUA was added, so far so good and the devs. are responsive to issues.
i have started it off with 50 SAFE putting URX in the TOP 10.
you can buy SAFE or mine it with your GPU currently SAFE are pretty cheap at ~490 sats
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: