Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Uranium-X (URX) Super Rare Crypto!! Cpu Mining! Uranium-x.com  (Read 46497 times)
Uranium-X (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

Put forth some hash power for this one. We like it when it's low  Cheesy

Thank you for your support!
wildraven01

Activity: 561
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 12:03:26 AM

Happy New Year !!!  Grin

SAFE.TRADE  | Max supply: 235,000 URX for 69 years | CRATEX.IO
Don't forget the old saying — it is necessary to hurry slowly.
  Website   Whitepaper   ANN thread  Explorer
Uranium-X (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:12:59 PM

Happy New Year everyone!! Good things coming in 2019!
Uranium-X (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:42:01 AM

Looks like BiteBTC had a fire in one of their Data Centers and they are Recovering wallets...Not sure how long it will take? Just Letting everyone know.
mixasik

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:50:48 PM

Looks like BiteBTC had a fire in one of their Data Centers and they are Recovering wallets...Not sure how long it will take? Just Letting everyone know.
Oh, this BiteBTC. They always don't have everything. As we say in Russia, or in half the penis is broken, or the vagina smashed to smithereens
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:32:54 PM

Ive just mined a block mining solo on my AMD a6-6400k CPU ...  After about 3 hours...

Does it mean the whole network hashrate is low and weak ?

wildraven01

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 04:23:10 PM

Ive just mined a block mining solo on my AMD a6-6400k CPU ...  After about 3 hours...

no, the network hash rate is at 1.9 mh at the moment, you have been lucky Smiley

YaYMiner

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:47:22 PM

Ive just mined a block mining solo on my AMD a6-6400k CPU ...  After about 3 hours...

The coin has a low supply so the block times aren't as fast as some higher supply coins, which is a good thing in a way as it could keep the price high. I would just mine on a pool for a steady payout directly to wallet. As you can see on the ANN page is say's something like 230,000+ mined over 70 years, so the block times are going to be slow. I've been mining at like 30KHs hash rate and after about a 5 days and only got about 2 URX. I just hope people keep the price high because for all this work i would hate to see the coin go down in value for being this rare. Not to mention all the mining time you have to put in just to get a couple coins. 30Khs is kind of high for this algo and it puts in a lot of work.

Just out of curiosity how high of a hash rate do you get with your AMD processor? I've been mining with two servers using 16 core Xeon processors with AVX2 getting that 30KHs.
kaszebe1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:29:26 PM

Ive just mined a block mining solo on my AMD a6-6400k CPU ...  After about 3 hours...

The coin has a low supply so the block times aren't as fast as some higher supply coins, which is a good thing in a way as it could keep the price high. I would just mine on a pool for a steady payout directly to wallet. As you can see on the ANN page is say's something like 230,000+ mined over 70 years, so the block times are going to be slow. I've been mining at like 30KHs hash rate and after about a 5 days and only got about 2 URX. I just hope people keep the price high because for all this work i would hate to see the coin go down in value for being this rare. Not to mention all the mining time you have to put in just to get a couple coins. 30Khs is kind of high for this algo and it puts in a lot of work.

Just out of curiosity how high of a hash rate do you get with your AMD processor? I've been mining with two servers using 16 core Xeon processors with AVX2 getting that 30KHs.

I don't even know the hashrate cause i mine straight in wallet (setgenerate command).

BTW.   Claiming 70 years as mining period is quite funny ... I bet Uranium X will not exist . Just imigagine how the world can change in 70 years.  Many years ago a newspaper in New York calimed that due to increasing horses on the street there will be over 1 meter of horse shit on streets in the future ... Today insteas of tons of horseshit there plenty of cars and now the direction is  to electric cars... So its very hard plannig forward for 70 years...

Another thing with low supply currencies is the problem that they are hard to spend at reasonable price.
I was reading somewhere that a man who owned some coin called Aurum (or something like that , anyway coin with low supply) caused price crash when he tried to sell them. The low supply is easy to manipulate the price cause very few people owns it..

Im mining it just for fun and to learn something new.
YaYMiner

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:06:30 PM

I don't even know the hashrate cause i mine straight in wallet (setgenerate command).

BTW.   Claiming 70 years as mining period is quite funny ... I bet Uranium X will not exist . Just imigagine how the world can change in 70 years.  Many years ago a newspaper in New York calimed that due to increasing horses on the street there will be over 1 meter of horse shit on streets in the future ... Today insteas of tons of horseshit there plenty of cars and now the direction is  to electric cars... So its very hard plannig forward for 70 years...

Another thing with low supply currencies is the problem that they are hard to spend at reasonable price.
I was reading somewhere that a man who owned some coin called Aurum (or something like that , anyway coin with low supply) caused price crash when he tried to sell them. The low supply is easy to manipulate the price cause very few people owns it..

You are quite right, never thought of it that way. The price also depends on the dev team as well, like their updates and progress on their plan for this coin. Kind of makes me nervous now cause everyday i look on SafeTrade and see the coin going down down down.

I might try to mine some Zumy which uses argon2d250, but i heard they had such a high pre-mine, which makes me a little worried as well, but i do already have their wallet installed.
kaszebe1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:16:41 AM

You are quite right, never thought of it that way. The price also depends on the dev team as well, like their updates and progress on their plan for this coin. Kind of makes me nervous now cause everyday i look on SafeTrade and see the coin going down down down.

I might try to mine some Zumy which uses argon2d250, but i heard they had such a high pre-mine, which makes me a little worried as well, but i do already have their wallet installed.

I avoid coins with premine and/or masternodes or proof of stake.

My opinion about Zumy you can find in zumy thread here on bitcointalk.

The general problem with all cryptos is that nobody really needs them. They are cool only for geeks or for people who count like " i bought / mine it chep and after few years i'll sell it".
Cryptourrencies are not money...they can be only a carrier to transfer money but nobody needs 2500+ of them. Most people who buy crypts dont understend both blockchain and economy. Most of them will lost their money.
Uranium-X (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:11:17 PM

If you are mining out of the wallet then you can use the same command prompt and type getmininginfo and it will let you know your hashrate. It's hard to say if any crypto will exist in 10 years...it really comes down to the Governments and the Host providers...as long as it's legal I think it has a chance. I see Crypto more as a geek collectible like Baseball cards or comic books but made with zeros and ones. Bitcoin is also susceptible to a major dump in the market...All coins are really...Bitcoin has some large wallets out there and for some of those wallets to dump 1% of thier holdings in that wallet could drop the price a decent amount.

URX  Has a great Community and a Growing team of people working to make it Awesome. one of the main goals for 2019 is to make UraniumX as user friendly as possible! I want the everyday person be able to watch a couple short videos and start mining with an old computer they have laying around. I would love to see an army of laptops and older desktops protecting the network!

Thank you for your Observations and for Mining UraniumX!! I hope you have fun!
YaYMiner

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:24:53 AM

If you are mining out of the wallet then you can use the same command prompt and type getmininginfo and it will let you know your hashrate. It's hard to say if any crypto will exist in 10 years...it really comes down to the Governments and the Host providers...as long as it's legal I think it has a chance. I see Crypto more as a geek collectible like Baseball cards or comic books but made with zeros and ones. Bitcoin is also susceptible to a major dump in the market...All coins are really...Bitcoin has some large wallets out there and for some of those wallets to dump 1% of thier holdings in that wallet could drop the price a decent amount.

URX  Has a great Community and a Growing team of people working to make it Awesome. one of the main goals for 2019 is to make UraniumX as user friendly as possible! I want the everyday person be able to watch a couple short videos and start mining with an old computer they have laying around. I would love to see an army of laptops and older desktops protecting the network!

Thank you for your Observations and for Mining UraniumX!! I hope you have fun!

That's what i'm doing right now haha, i got 12 laptops mining and a couple VPS servers. I like this coin and have fun mining it Smiley

I just got one ? do you know what happened to the RickillerZ cpuminer?? I tried the github address and it seems his account has been deleted.
willy35

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:31:26 AM
Merited by YaYMiner (1)

You can compile from https://github.com/iceminingdotca/cpuminer-opt
wildraven01

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 09:53:06 AM

The price has gone up to 1.98 $, not bad at all Smiley

kaszebe1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:52:58 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 11:44:45 AM by kaszebe1

Can we expect a Paper Wallet generator ?

BTW...

On website (uranium-x.com) states that uranium-x is Argon2d algo.
On bitcointalk thread of Uranium-X theres is a link to cpu miner.

But in fact it is Argon2ad ... and the cpu miner from bitcointalk thread doesnt support it so in fact this is a link to miner which cant mine Uranium-X.

The only working miner supporting Argon2ad algo i found on rplant.

wildraven01

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 01:42:30 PM

We already have a paper wallet generator, the links are on discord, i will see that the links from bitcointalk are updated

YaYMiner

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:39:01 PM

Thank you
YaYMiner

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:09:24 AM

Price is back down but hopefully will get back up to atleast $2.

I also see that someone with a super high hash rate is mining URX and that gets me worried about a couple things. 1. He/She is going to mine most of the supply very quick. 2. Will probably dump the coin in massive amounts, bringing the value of this coin down quickly. Gets me kind of worried seeing that.
kaszebe1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:15:56 AM

Price is back down but hopefully will get back up to atleast $2.

I also see that someone with a super high hash rate is mining URX and that gets me worried about a couple things. 1. He/She is going to mine most of the supply very quick. 2. Will probably dump the coin in massive amounts, bringing the value of this coin down quickly. Gets me kind of worried seeing that.

That is the problem with CPU coins.

People think that everyone has few old laptopts or desktops at home and dont realize that people working in data centers have access to real powerful servers (like 48 core CPUs) and they can easyli not only mine most blocks solo ... but also get 51% of hasrate...

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: