Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:44:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] IDM Protect  (Read 14753 times)
IDM Protect (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

I still have some questions about the ICO. When will it start?

It starts on the 28th of May and will continue for 2 months.

Thank you. And what's the tokens' preliminary price and the minimum investment?

The preliminary price is 0.01 ETH. It may change with the ETH rate.

What's the mininmum investment?

0.1 ETH
bealarev

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

Got it. Thank you for the information. I have to think it over.
IDM Protect (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

Got it. Thank you for the information. I have to think it over.

You're always welcome.
rialoam

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:02:37 AM

Hi, everyone. It seems to me that this algorithm for data protection is something really new.
d3reeb1nho

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

Hi, everyone. It seems to me that this algorithm for data protection is something really new.

I agree because nowadays there are too many problems with data storage.
ZhN

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

Yeah, all these hackers who steal your photos and private information from the cloud.
Carlo777Omari

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

Yeah, all these hackers who steal your photos and private information from the cloud.

I don't think any system can save 100% of data.
funnyphotoretouch

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:33:44 AM

Yeah, dude. I think it's true. The situation is pretty sad.
funnyphotoretouch

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

These guys say they've got a new algorithm that works better than all modern protection systems?

What advantages does it have?
IDM Protect (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:09:21 AM

These guys say they've got a new algorithm that works better than all modern protection systems?

You can read in details on the site www.myidm.io
funnyphotoretouch

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:35:12 AM

Thank you, I'll take a look. But maybe you can tell in a few words?
IDM Protect (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:45:49 AM

This technology works uses mathematical algorithms known in digital electronics to protect information. However, these operations have never been combined to special algorithms in special order of mathematical actions and have never been used for protecting information.
As a result of applying these algorithms to any digital content, the content becomes overwritten to a new form. This new form is a set of digital packets.This technology works uses mathematical algorithms known in digital electronics to protect information. However, these operations have never been combined to special algorithms in special order of mathematical actions and have never been used for protecting information.
As a result of applying these algorithms to any digital content, the content becomes overwritten to a new form. This new form is a set of digital packets.This technology works uses mathematical algorithms known in digital electronics to protect information. However, these operations have never been combined to special algorithms in special order of mathematical actions and have never been used for protecting information.
As a result of applying these algorithms to any digital content, the content becomes overwritten to a new form. This new form is a set of digital packets.
HackerRevar

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

This technology works uses mathematical algorithms known in digital electronics to protect information. However, these operations have never been combined to special algorithms in special order of mathematical actions and have never been used for protecting information.
As a result of applying these algorithms to any digital content, the content becomes overwritten to a new form. This new form is a set of digital packets.

That sounds rather exciting.
euroconnections18

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

As I understand, in this case you have no need to use a data-centre.
d3reeb1nho

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:12:08 PM

As I understand, in this case you have no need to use a data-centre.

Yeah, and that sounds really good cause they take too much space and eveN damage the environment.
Pagin

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

Let us better get to the project.
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

How often does your team uses outsorce specialists? Or you have all the profs you need right at your team? I mean your team is spread around the world, I bet you don't have any headquarter.  Smiley
rialoam

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

I still can't understand about the miners. Anyone can become a miner?
IDM Protect (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Yes. They provide memory from their devices for rent and receive the remuneration via blockchain.
derr1paskha

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

Even retired people and can be miners, I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: