Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market red  (Read 2451 times)
byzodiac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

I think mew's hack problem can effect prices today, there is a lot of stolen eth and this is bad news, so every altcoin price has dropped %10-15 today, I hope they can rise again in 1-2 days.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

The market is red because there are a lot of factors that affects its condition. Basically one of them is due to lost of trust because scams are uncontrollable. Meaning less investors joined the market that affects the pump of different currencies. And a lot of unbiased news that gives bad publicity and image to crypto currency. Since the government is against Crypto they got the media as their way to give bad image to crypto which badly affects the market.  

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
pasar lalu manipulasi harga dari orang-orang yang ingin membuat keuntungan besar, berhati-hatilah dengan dana Anda untuk saat ini
Gunakan dana kecil Anda untuk berinvestasi, maaf gay ini hanya saran dari saya

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:33:52 PM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

It can be small correction, but probably the hack had affect as well. Even I myself didn’t do much of activities during last 48 hours. Its safer if you just pause when some hack activities are going on. If that is the reason, then this is temporary and soon will change to green. But again don’t forget that market cant be always green. It will get ‘tired” and need some rest to release the stress
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

market prize need to be fluctuating up and down, because heavy transaction is going on into the platform and that shows coin market is perfectly working, every one get happy when it color green, including me.
md-12

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

Reason is bad news. I am tired. Whenever there are a good news, good act market going to green, bad news comes in succession.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

I think mew's hack problem can effect prices today, there is a lot of stolen eth and this is bad news, so every altcoin price has dropped %10-15 today, I hope they can rise again in 1-2 days.
Yes, I agree. That is the problem with google dns. I think it was resolved by updating from MEW. However, the reaction of the community and investors seems to have influenced the value of the market. Specifically, the ETH is going down pretty fast today.
perspin32

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

We will also see times when it is red. It is inevitable. The market is quickly affected by negative news. It is very normal to have fluctuations. You need to let the composure in such situations. Waiting in this market is definitely a winner.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:42:11 PM

Appreciation and depriciation in price of cryptocurrency generally is one of the feature of cryptocurrency. I was expecting what happened yesterday and today to happen. The market will definitely normalized, we do not have to panic.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:42:39 PM

Nobody can exactly tell the reason why. Maybe all of the answers here are correct. Maybe it is because the price of the coins in the market were surging upwards in a very fast rate and this is a price correction in the market. To add it up, there ware news about hacked accounts and large amount of eth stolen which compromised, once again, the security of MEW.

Anyway, I have read about the bickering of the twitter accounts of MEW and BLUE. Apparently, BLUE had made a statement long ago that MEW isn't safe and will be compromising a lot of accounts to hackers since the platform's security is very vulnerable. BLUE's statement goes way back, and now, they're making this "I-told-you-so" comments in their accounts (since MEW called them liars, I think) Just skimmed the whole thing.
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

You tell me?

What’s going on?

That's ok Cheesy Do you think the price will continue to rise indefinitely? Bull must take a brake for a while before the next run. Just be patient. Wink

shazib083

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

As this market is so volatile, its hard to consider to be positive(green) always. There are lots of FUD manipulating the market and in my opinion yesterday big news of Google and MEW DNS hijacking are the main reasons of today's crypto dump. When such news comes out many holders of ETH and other token might panic selling their token as of being hacking their own token or Ethereum. So i guess this scenario effects the price of market.
babycorner17

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

I think the recent DNS hacking has influenced market volumes.
Moreover, the crypto market remains unstable. Just wait, I'm sure the market will recover soon
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

because, when the supply is higher than demand, the market have no choice to drop a little, but market is healthy at the current market,  soon all prize we go back to normal range.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

Old story. We have bad news, and many people chicken out. Saw the same in January, February and March.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:50:56 PM

By looking at the market, ETH and the erc20 tokens are looking to have suffered the most. Most of the exchanges have suspended the withdrawal and deposits of erc20 tokens because of the BatchOverFlow smart contract bug which can be exploited by the attacker to cretae an unlimited supply of erc20 tokens as stated by Qryptos exchange. ETH has almost dropped to $600 from yesterday's ATH of $700 which accounts for 14% drop. Maybe the price take the reverse trajectory onec the issue resolves.
karabiber

Activity: 1400
Merit: 683

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

who says we are in bull? they made fun of you dude. we are not in bull market. did you see bitcoin over 10k? no.
we are still in bear market. don't expect every day to go down. it doesn't mean market is bear or bull.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:20:05 PM

Of course your guy was wrong. It didn't require an analyst to know there's gonna be a boom. Even I knew there's gonna be a raise in the crypto currency market. And let me tell you, I believe the price will not fall up until June 2018. Not sure about July though, let's see what happen.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:29:34 PM

Of course your guy was wrong. It didn't require an analyst to know there's gonna be a boom. Even I knew there's gonna be a raise in the crypto currency market. And let me tell you, I believe the price will not fall up until June 2018. Not sure about July though, let's see what happen.
I think that now we will observe some stabilization of the market. All the Crypto-currency, including Bitcoin, will raise their scenes. But we will again face a global decline, but only in early 2019. Such statistics of the past.
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:38:23 PM

Define red first. If you say yesterday was green, today was red, it's ok.
If you say last week was green, this week was red, we are only in 3rd day of the week.
If you say last year was green, then I should say this is why we are in bear market this year.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: